Author Topic: Barack Obama wins Iowa Caucuses!  (Read 5352 times)

youandme

• Getbig V
Re: Barack Obama wins Iowa Caucuses!
« Reply #50 on: January 04, 2008, 03:31:18 PM »
the mex relationship is a non-issue.  I't sgoing to happen.

as far as the others, you make good points - but DANGEROUS?

Building up NATO = dangerous?
Negotiating with enemies instead of massing troops at their boarders is how every prez until Bush did it.... or you do both.  but to ignore nations that beg to talk... that's asinine... we talked to the russians for 40 years during the cold war, remember?

Yes dangerous. Go back in time to Reagan (muslim extremist hate the man and to this day wallow in self pity) he knew you had to show muscle when dealing with the enemy "every battle is won before it begins in the show that precedes"

NATO = Soory excuse for handing over our welfare to people without our best interest in mind, you know that to be true, I've seen you post this exact thing before.

The nations don't beg to talk bro, it's called a mirror image hypocrisy....of war, they see themselves as saviors and we as villians they want to tell not talk BIG DIFFERENCE.

Main Point here: Obama wants to carry the chalice around like it's just a cup, being president comes with power and that power is vested in it's force of show not negotiate for second best and wishful thinking.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #51 on: January 04, 2008, 03:33:17 PM »
obama's advisers will straighten out any silly positions.  we know this.  presidents dont just make decisions.  they are given options by more experienced minds and they choose one.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #52 on: January 04, 2008, 04:16:59 PM »
Dude..I would agree but..this guy acts likea rock star and I'm not sure who he will attract to his team. Plus..if u dig, he's been associated with a fairly racist Black church.
L

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: January 04, 2008, 04:38:17 PM »
When asked how we would respond to another major al-Qaeda attack on the U.S., he talked about disaster response instead of military action.
Last May, in the wake of the deadly Kansas tornado, Obama said "Ten thousand people died - an entire town destroyed". The death toll was actually 12 people.
Obama stated that he would meet with enemy dictators - without any preconditions.
Not long after, he said "if we have actionable intelligence about high-value terrorist targets and President Musharaf will not act, we will." With allies like Obama, who needs enemies?
He then declared that the use of nuclear weapons against al-Qaeda were "not on the table."
Obama just last week referred to the 'president' of Canada. Canada has a prime minister, not a president.
"We've got to get the job done there and that requires us to have enough troops so that we're not just air-raiding villages and killing civilians, which is causing enormous problems there."

He's an idiot....
L

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: January 04, 2008, 04:44:46 PM »
Bush let 911 happen.
Rumsfeld gave WMD to Saddam in 1979 to test.
Obama voted AGAINST the war in Iraq.

Are you sure you want to label Obama the terrorist here?
Obama wrote an opinion against going to war with Iraq, not voted,... just to set the record straight.

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #55 on: January 04, 2008, 04:54:06 PM »
Candizzel or whatever..aren't u in highschool or used to be a fat kid or whatever....ur wayyyyy over ur heard so go play in some traffic.

No offence, but what's with the personal attack on candizzle?

How about cutting the young lad some slack, and be happy about the fact that at least a few teens are interested in the future politics? 8)

He may or may not be dumb, but at least he's taking part in a political discussion. How many of guys his age does that?

JMO.

As far as the Caucus result: This may have been pointed out already, but from what I gather, the big news here was that Edwards was able to sneak into 2nd place.

He had to do well in Iowa, and he did, IMO even better than what could've been expected.

Depending on New Hampshire, could stage an upset.
As empty as paradise

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: January 04, 2008, 05:04:09 PM »
Please re-read his posts..I won't have some been nowhere-done nothing kid attack me because I don't like Obama..he attacked me and forgive me for stooping to his level but I was board. "So Dad,  candadizzel hit me first"... :D
L

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: January 04, 2008, 05:28:50 PM »
Please re-read his posts..I won't have some been nowhere-done nothing kid attack me because I don't like Obama..he attacked me and forgive me for stooping to his level but I was board. "So Dad,  candadizzel hit me first"... :D

That true neeega.

candizzle you little fat fcuk crack whore. Take your shit elsewhere until you can play ball. ;D
As empty as paradise

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #58 on: January 04, 2008, 05:31:15 PM »
the guy is an ignorant, conservative, simple minded, anti-change, catholic hypocrit(most likely).      a follower who follows those who follow...and is lead by those who know not how to lead. hes a closed minded douchebag!

thats why he thinks obama is dangerous on foreign policy.

and also; hes most likely and intolerant racist.

oh; and probably and exterior homophobe interior closet case.

Wow, you really are delusional, aren't you?
I hate the State.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: January 04, 2008, 05:32:13 PM »
Ur a funny guy... ;)
L

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #60 on: January 04, 2008, 05:42:42 PM »
Ur a funny guy... ;)

Is this addressed to me? If so, yes, I am a man of infinite jest and graceful, boundless humour.  ;D
I hate the State.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: January 04, 2008, 07:35:43 PM »
Yes.... :D
L

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #62 on: January 04, 2008, 07:46:55 PM »
Yes.... :D

Yes, my wit knows few rivals.... ;D
I hate the State.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: January 05, 2008, 12:42:15 AM »
Dude..I would agree but..this guy acts likea rock star and I'm not sure who he will attract to his team. Plus..if u dig, he's been associated with a fairly racist Black church.

No matter if he thinks he's Elvis.

The people that have run our country for the last 50 eyars would quickly smack him to reality.

Obama would make sensible decisions for the longterm growth of our country and growth in global influence.  As would Huck.  As would Paul.

You say things to get elected.  But once you're in, you make a selection from realistic options given to you by smarter and more experienced people.  President is a good cheerleader for USA in the world, but come on... no man/woman would have the braing/experience to control it all.

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #64 on: January 05, 2008, 01:31:14 AM »
i'm tickled pink sweet crude is over 100 dollars a barrel

me too  ;D
w

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: January 05, 2008, 03:40:53 AM »
No matter if he thinks he's Elvis.

The people that have run our country for the last 50 eyars would quickly smack him to reality.

Obama would make sensible decisions for the longterm growth of our country and growth in global influence.  As would Huck.  As would Paul.

You say things to get elected.  But once you're in, you make a selection from realistic options given to you by smarter and more experienced people.  President is a good cheerleader for USA in the world, but come on... no man/woman would have the braing/experience to control it all.

I feel strongly against Hillary Clinton for her tight connections to the big corporations. She's in their pockets.

Why hasn't she been more vocal about getting out of Iraq? Because the military industry is up her ass so far it ain't even funny.

Obama or Edwards, they would both make decent candidates/presidents. Realistically, the chances of Obama getting elected are slim.

Looking at the GOP side, at least there's no Bob Dole. ::)
As empty as paradise

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #66 on: January 05, 2008, 04:18:03 AM »
He hates America and simply uses our "unpopularity" to pull the strings....

Wouldn't you?

Trust me, when we take the high road, the majority of the free world will support us. 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #67 on: January 05, 2008, 08:17:10 AM »
Wouldn't you?

Trust me, when we take the high road, the majority of the free world will support us. 

What's the high road?

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: January 05, 2008, 08:21:30 AM »
Oh well he won Iowa  ::) Jesse Jackson won 13 primaries and caucuses in 88 and Reagan lost Iowa and won by a landslide.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #69 on: January 05, 2008, 08:28:46 AM »
Oh well he won Iowa  ::) Jesse Jackson won 13 primaries and caucuses in 88 and Reagan lost Iowa and won by a landslide.

Good point.  Pat Buchannan and Paul Tsongas both won New Hampshire.  Howard Dean was a Democrat frontrunner.

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: January 05, 2008, 08:41:13 AM »
Howard Dean

Ahh yeah forgot about that guy.

I really liked Edwards speech that night in Iowa. Hillary gave a loser speech, and it was very lackluster without a clear picture of purpose. Obama, changed his draw with his voice too much and sounded like a preacher trying to mimic a great orator, but it did not deliver and his camp or himself made a bad decision to appear that away.

Anyone notice Edwards make up malfunction? Spray on tan but he wore big goggles.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: January 05, 2008, 09:26:01 AM »
camp hilary has been 'down' in the week before iowa and since.

many are starting to say the momentum is gone.

will it be edwards?  he'd have the best chance in the general.

Cromespyder

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #72 on: January 05, 2008, 03:09:13 PM »
Bush let 911 happen.
Rumsfeld gave WMD to Saddam in 1979 to test.
Obama voted AGAINST the war in Iraq.

Are you sure you want to label Obama the terrorist here?
correct me if im wrong, but i dont belive obama was even in the senate before november 2004.  meaning he couldnt vote for, or against, the iraq war.  for obvious reason.

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: January 05, 2008, 03:25:41 PM »
What's the high road?

Placing active diplomacy before naked aggression.

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: January 05, 2008, 03:26:42 PM »

Pre-YouTube...