Author Topic: gh15 stays friends,,you asked  (Read 4257 times)

War-Horse

• Getbig V
Re: gh15 stays friends,,you asked
« Reply #25 on: January 03, 2008, 11:53:23 PM »
LOL.  That was good stuff!! ;D    EVERYONE is hormonized....

Spoony Luv

• Getbig IV
  • FROM UP ABOVE!!!
« Reply #26 on: January 04, 2008, 12:05:22 AM »
gh15.................worst   gimmick   ever   ::)

STFU and go away already

How does a guy who gets hundreds and thousands of people to look at anything and everything he writes be the worst gimmick? Love him or hate him, the guy entertains...

BRUCE

• Getbig IV
  • Different Dunes, Same Sand
« Reply #27 on: January 04, 2008, 12:13:41 AM »
gh15, I have a pain in my knee that only occurs when the Earth's Moon is directly above me - which hormone should I take to alleviate the symptoms?
Thread Killer

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: January 04, 2008, 12:23:16 AM »
gh15 your lack of common sense is sickening me.

1) There are far more people that couldn't give a shit what happens to you tomorrow than the once that want you to stay.
2) The poll is no where near "save" you can cheat...google it up.
3) You shouldn't be allowed to spread your Steroid message and play the Steroid god on the Misk, we have a board for that I know you know that.

Your case furthermore proves my point that over (way over) 70% of people are in fact dumb... plain and simple, these lambs take DRUG advice over a Message board from somebody who doesn't want them to know who he is ::)...NOW THAT is mind blogging stupid.
And you don't need to be a rocket scientist to figure out WHY exactly you don't want people to NOT know who you are...

1) It makes you look mysterious and there for (for the lambs here) more appealing.
2) I don't believe the uhh I get so many pm's and there for need to post here Crap for a minute, sure you get a lot of pms (as I said 70% of people are fucking stupid) but what are the chances that half of them ask the same thing?
3) You don't have to worry (at least thats what you believe) IF something happens and you give somebody the wrong advice that he (or his parents) are going to hunt down your ass and put you into prison... but let me tell you a little secret of the web... Nobody (even if you use a 100 Proxies and surf this page with the speed of a 56K modem is truly anonymous.   

I suggest you do the only thing that is logical, delete your account (ask Ron to do it for you) or give drug advice on the Steroid board.

I'm going to work now, so I will not be able to answer to your responds...maybe ;D

Special Ed

• Toms
  • Getbig V
  • Special Ed Forever!
« Reply #29 on: January 04, 2008, 06:30:51 AM »

1) There are far more people that couldn't give a shit what happens to you tomorrow than the once that want you to stay.
3) You shouldn't be allowed to spread your Steroid message and play the Steroid god on the Misk, we have a board for that I know you know that.

Your case furthermore proves my point that over (way over) 70% of people are in fact dumb... plain and simple, these lambs take DRUG advice over a Message board from somebody who doesn't want them to know who he is ::)...NOW THAT is mind blogging stupid.
And you don't need to be a rocket scientist to figure out WHY exactly you don't want people to NOT know who you are...

1) It makes you look mysterious and there for (for the lambs here) more appealing.
2) I don't believe the uhh I get so many pm's and there for need to post here Crap for a minute, sure you get a lot of pms (as I said 70% of people are fucking stupid) but what are the chances that half of them ask the same thing?
3) You don't have to worry (at least thats what you believe) IF something happens and you give somebody the wrong advice that he (or his parents) are going to hunt down your ass and put you into prison... but let me tell you a little secret of the web... Nobody (even if you use a 100 Proxies and surf this page with the speed of a 56K modem is truly anonymous.   

I suggest you do the only thing that is logical, delete your account (ask Ron to do it for you) or give drug advice on the Steroid board.

I'm going to work now, so I will not be able to answer to your responds...maybe ;D
Arrogance like this cost your people world domination! George Lincoln once said, "Those who haven't learned their geography are doomed to repeat it."
BigNationRadio.com

willl

• Getbig III
« Reply #30 on: January 04, 2008, 08:58:24 AM »
the only thing i would like to see and get answered is this:

Insulin use by the Pro's: the exact types of protocols. (or different protocols at different levels of evolution)

=> When to take, How much iu to take, How often, What to eat/drink with it and when to ingest.

Opinions about Vitargo and Whey Isolate/caseine in relation to slin use

One of the protocols over here for national competitors is this:

PWO vitargo (100gr) and Whey Iso (50gr) shake

15m. later 30 to 50iu FA slin Im.

+ Vitargo (100gr) and Whey Cas (50gr) shake

1h/ 1h30 later Solid meal (eg meat+rice,..)

another protocol would be:

same as above + slinshot (as high as u can get without neg sides) in the morning, same routine

so this would mean 2 shots at approx 80iu or more in total.

another protocol would be FA slin at every meal, iu dosage depending on the individual.

Now give me your known protocols, GH15

thank u :)

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #31 on: January 04, 2008, 02:10:42 PM »
Arrogance like this cost your people world domination! George Lincoln once said, "Those who haven't learned their geography astrophysics are doomed to repeat it."
Pfffft. Do I have to correct all the quotes around here. Morons.

:D

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #32 on: January 04, 2008, 07:17:41 PM »

my friend,,gh15 just came on check pole  saw results and decided to stay,,as simple as that,,gh15 didnt think who what where when,,he or she came back on friday looked at the pole and saw 80% + emails and pms and decided that he or she stilll needed thus stayed,,

now abotu security,,when you are no criminal you need no security,,the security gh15 has is because of criminals such as milos and palumbo with files PROVEN FILES OF FELLOONIES BEHIND THEM,,PEOPLE LIKE VALENTINO AND MANY OTHERS THAT MAY DECIDE TO HURT GH15 LOVED ONES!! the security of gh15 is not because of le hell gh15 knows le very very well and have plenty of friends in le,,bodybuilders too that work in le!,,gh15 best friends are miliatry and law related,,the problem is that under world crimes dont care about who you are and will try to get you and that is why the security,,half of the underground garbage are underworld criminals with heavy files that include everything from stealing to beating up their woman and raping them to killing people,,THAT IS THE PROBLEM GH15 FACES

so if you dont like reality in your face ,,dont read what gh15 says,,gh15 writes on gossip and opinion because of the fact that in democracy you are allowed to your own opinion and no one has to follow it especially when gh15 advice is for the experienced bodybuilder and obviously not for kids,,gh15 mention this in posts right and left

fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #33 on: January 04, 2008, 07:29:53 PM »
the only thing i would like to see and get answered is this:

Insulin use by the Pro's: the exact types of protocols. (or different protocols at different levels of evolution)

=> When to take, How much iu to take, How often, What to eat/drink with it and when to ingest.

Opinions about Vitargo and Whey Isolate/caseine in relation to slin use

One of the protocols over here for national competitors is this:

PWO vitargo (100gr) and Whey Iso (50gr) shake

15m. later 30 to 50iu FA slin Im.

+ Vitargo (100gr) and Whey Cas (50gr) shake

1h/ 1h30 later Solid meal (eg meat+rice,..)

another protocol would be:

same as above + slinshot (as high as u can get without neg sides) in the morning, same routine

so this would mean 2 shots at approx 80iu or more in total.

another protocol would be FA slin at every meal, iu dosage depending on the individual.

Now give me your known protocols, GH15

thank u :)

there are no exact protocols,,anyone who follow exact protocols is always stuck in one place no matter how good they look,,

insulin in professional bodybuilding and top amatuer bodybuilding is abused,,now when i say abused i dont mean every single one use it but majority do,,40 units a day is very common VERY COMMON,, again not 40 units at one dose although some take it at one dose but the doses should be divided and taken with each meal or pre and post training with morning dose too,, 40-100units a day is heard of among some professionals ,,NO IT WILL NOT KILL YOU IF YOU KNOW WHAT YOURE DOING AND NO 100 UNITS OF INSULIN MUST NOT BE INJECTED ALL AT ONES BECAUSE YOU WILL HAVE PROBLEMS MOST LIKLEY,,devided doses with each meal and t3 is prefered and ofcourse you need to always start insuli8n when bodyfat level is at 6-8% MAXIMUS OPTIMUS,,if you start insulin when you are 12% you will get fat! so be careful on that one and KNOW WHAT YOURE DOING IF YOU CHOSE TO USE INSULIN,,

waxy maize which is vitargo is nice way to put sugar in the body with no bloat and dont buy vitargo but waxy mazie because its cheaper ,,it would be taken with the insulin ,,there is no exact doses because everyone is diff and need to find what works for him or her,,
fallen angel

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #34 on: January 04, 2008, 07:32:38 PM »
GH, what can be used to combat stimulant withdrawl?

Also, do you think some alchohol is an obstacle to any bb'er? I mean can it hurt progress in the short-term?

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #35 on: January 04, 2008, 07:40:27 PM »
a good shower and good food

alcohol will  get you dry and it is duretic for the poor  but when it comes to competetive bodybuilding and drugs and none competetive bodybuilding and drugs,,alcohol abuse  is usually the beggining of the end  of the bodybuilder,,hormones and a regular use of alcholol do not go well together,,there is diff between drinking on occation and drinking period

99% of death in weight related sports are caused by drinking painkillers and narcotics combo ,,but because those individuals were big and muscular then everyone throws it on hormones when in reality its the alcohol and recs who done the damage
fallen angel

El Guapo

• Getbig III
  • Don't hate me cause I'm beautiful
« Reply #36 on: January 04, 2008, 07:43:00 PM »
GH,

what kind of doses and for how lonf does a young guy like that russian kid have to be on to already have liver and kidney problems? what hormone causes kidney problems? thanks

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: January 04, 2008, 07:46:27 PM »
DO NOT USE INSULIN UNLESS YOU ARE UNDER A DR'S CARE!!! EVERYTHING I SAY HERE IS NOT A RECOMMENDATION BUT JUST FOR FUN AND IT DOES'NT EVEN MEAN THAT I PERSONALLY DO ANYTHING THAT I POST HERE.

I normally don't like to address these things but I did touch upon it on the radio and wanted to kind of finish.

Most pros and I can name 7 to 10 off top of my head take insulin 2 twice daily 20 units at a time. I this after training. I personally like Carbo it for my carb source. It's cheaper, not too sweet does not BLOAT!! and have NEVER had any blood sugar problems. I drink it immediately after taking my slin (humalog). Drink the whole thing down in about 5 min.

I like to eat about 40 gr of carbs and protein about 45 min after first slin meal.

I know of NO pros who take slin with regular meals! This is too much guess work as to when the solid carbs will break down and 20 units wouuld be way too much of a dose to ensure smooth blood sugar levels.

If taking twice daily it would be beneficial to train twice, but know guys who don't.

You can definately lose fat and grow while using slin. It is all a matter of diet. I personally have seem it done many times. Although I would not recommend it to anyone who just plain fat!

Tombo

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: January 04, 2008, 09:10:47 PM »
Welcome back!  :D

seriously lamest arguments, typical 40 yr old humor

nycbull

• Getbig V
  • Team Jay Should Have Won
« Reply #39 on: January 05, 2008, 11:14:46 AM »
congratulations to gh15 for for having the guts to put his ego on the line like that and for winning with hands down, no competition.

It takes real guts to ask point blank if you are wanted. How many have the guts to do that in life?

In celebration of gh15 staying everyone should treat themselves to a nice big shot of human grade test today.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #40 on: January 05, 2008, 11:39:16 AM »
DO NOT USE INSULIN UNLESS YOU ARE UNDER A DR'S CARE!!! EVERYTHING I SAY HERE IS NOT A RECOMMENDATION BUT JUST FOR FUN AND IT DOES'NT EVEN MEAN THAT I PERSONALLY DO ANYTHING THAT I POST HERE.

I normally don't like to address these things but I did touch upon it on the radio and wanted to kind of finish.

Most pros and I can name 7 to 10 off top of my head take insulin 2 twice daily 20 units at a time. I this after training. I personally like Carbo it for my carb source. It's cheaper, not too sweet does not BLOAT!! and have NEVER had any blood sugar problems. I drink it immediately after taking my slin (humalog). Drink the whole thing down in about 5 min.

I like to eat about 40 gr of carbs and protein about 45 min after first slin meal.

I know of NO pros who take slin with regular meals! This is too much guess work as to when the solid carbs will break down and 20 units wouuld be way too much of a dose to ensure smooth blood sugar levels.

If taking twice daily it would be beneficial to train twice, but know guys who don't.

You can definately lose fat and grow while using slin. It is all a matter of diet. I personally have seem it done many times. Although I would not recommend it to anyone who just plain fat!

What kind of gains have you personally gotten from the insulin?

Do you still use it occasionally? I thought you were very much against it, what with the accelerated aging thing and so on.