Author Topic: Mike Huckabee wins IOWA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 2205 times)

Alex23

A moderate Republican with a good heart.

Democrap -> lights out.

SirTraps

• Getbig IV
uh, Huckabee isnt a moderate  ???

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
big ups to the republicans!
you are gay.

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
Hucabee ftw!
TEAM Nasser

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
hahaha it's cute that he got chuck norris to support him, but it makes him look like a joker...
follow the arrows

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
what is moderate about him, besides his table manners?

He's pretty far republican base on most issues.  Likeable as hell... but he has some extreme positions and is kinda like a Bush II.

Alex23

what is moderate about him, besides his table manners?

He's pretty far republican base on most issues.  Likeable as hell... but he has some extreme positions and is kinda like a Bush II.

Is there something Hussein Obama supporter? Aren't you concerned about the fact that he'll take your glock away the second he gets elected? Afterall you ain't responsible enough to handle a weapon and deserve to be babysitted.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
Is there something Hussein Obama supporter? Aren't you concerned about the fact that he'll take your glock away the second he gets elected? Afterall you ain't responsible enough to handle a weapon and deserve to be babysitted.

huh?

No dem will go for a gun grab.  Not a politically viable issue anymore.

You know I love my guns, and Huck loves guns too.

But IMHO, we need to heal US relations.  We cannot bully everyone forever.

joelocal

A moderate Republican with a good heart.

Democrap -> lights out.

Whats even better is that Hillary Clinton lost, thats what she gets for trying to ride the coattails of her perv husband.....hahahahahah!!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
Is there something Hussein Obama supporter?

by the way, I voted Dole, Bush, Bush, for the record.

I don't support him.  But I like the idea of healing things, domestically and internationally.  Have you noticed there is no longer a system of checks and balances in this country?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
Whats even better is that Hillary Clinton lost, thats what she gets for trying to ride the coattails of her perv husband.....hahahahahah!!

what's that sin called, where you take joy in the suffering of others?   yikes!

joelocal

I wouldn't worry about that, they won the senate on lies saying they were going to do this and that....a year later they haven't done crap, aren't they the ones who said they were going to pull the troops out immediately? Again, the Dem/libs are the conservatives comic relief!!

Alex23

I like your "bully" argument but that's how Memes work. If you're on top, you ought to fight to stay there, there is no other way to remain king of the pecking order.

Read Howard Bloom's "Lucifer Principle" or "Global Brain"; it'll all come clear to you.

Huckabee can still better situation. Without taxing.

joelocal

what's that sin called, where you take joy in the suffering of others?   yikes!

She's not suffering......besides, how can I feel sorry for the anti-Christ?

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
once a drug addict always a drug addict

joelocal

once a drug addict always a drug addict

Spoken like a true lib!

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
by the way, I voted Dole, Bush, Bush, for the record.

You also said you voted for Bush Sr. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
Spoken like a true lib!

joe,

i voted republican when you voted for clinton.
i support the war in iraq, and i support bombing iran if it means we can get bases and oil.
i am repub on every domestic issue.

do you consider me a 'lib'?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
You also said you voted for Bush Sr. 

i was only 16 then.  I debated his positions in this project we did in junior year Int'l relations and voted in the school election.  I loved Bush1.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
i was only 16 then.  I debated his positions in this project we did in junior year Int'l relations and voted in the school election.  I loved Bush1.

LOL!!!!  So when you said, more than once, that you voted for Bush Sr. you were talking about a "school election"?????  Is this like when you "pretended" to be Craig Titus? 

I voted for Bush, Dole, Bush2, and Bush2.  i also voted for Jeb once or twice in my state.

LOL . . . You have made me laugh quite a bit today.  :D

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
I voted for Bush, Dole, Bush and Bush.  yes, I'm a repub. 

Here is another one.  Was this a school election too?  lol . . . .

240 is Back

• Getbig V
beach bum,

you dropped out of high school.

you mocked Dennis kucinich for not getting any votes because you didn't know how the system worked.

you said Ron paul wouldn't top 5% and he got 10%.

you owned yourself tonight.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
I'm going to have a stomach ache soon.  LOL.   ;D  You are a pathological liar 240.  You stated on this board, repeatedly, that you voted for Bush Sr.  Now you admit you were 16 at the time and the votes were in a school election.  LOL . . .  My goodness.  LOL . . . .

I'm trying to concentrate on my work so I can go home, but you're making it very difficult . . . .  ;D ;D ;D ;D

Alex23

beach bum,

you dropped out of high school.

you mocked Dennis kucinich for not getting any votes because you didn't know how the system worked.

you said Ron paul wouldn't top 5% and he got 10%.

you owned yourself tonight.

I think you dearly need to shut the fuck up Rob take a step back and re-evaluate where you stand.

You insult "Beach Bum" about his education when we all know you're the puppy who wouldn't leave the kennel, hung around your school wayyyyy after graduation too affraid to "face" the real world...

pathetic.

War-Horse

• Getbig V
I think you dearly need to shut the fuck up Rob take a step back and re-evaluate where you stand.

You insult "Beach Bum" about his education when we all know you're the puppy who wouldn't leave the kennel, hung around your school wayyyyy after graduation too affraid to "face" the real world...

pathetic.

Hahahaha   240's just doing his job....your emotional response proves it.. :o