Author Topic: Political Topics  (Read 1409 times)

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
  • Hesitation doesn't come easily in this blood...
Political Topics
« on: January 04, 2008, 03:52:22 AM »
Hi,

It's come to my attention by the great mind, 240 is Back; that I should refrain from discussing British and/or non-American political issues on this American forum and that only American issues may be discussed.

Could we have this placed in the rules for the forum so everybody is aware.

Regards,
- Nordic Superman
الاسلام هو شيطانية

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: Political Topics
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2008, 07:02:03 AM »
lol...

dude, my point is that you spend an hour a day bashing muslims.  that's great.  But it'll scare ppl off from the place.  Yesterday you and eldon had 10 top threads on muslim crimes.  Yes, some muslims commit crimes.  What were you attempting to do?  Once you turn this place into an anti-muslim place, we'll lose a lot of viewpoints.  I have no love for muslim extremist pricks, and I'd happily arm wrestle you for a chance to cap a few of them.  But I dont want this place to turn into a hatefest, do you?

mightymouse72

• Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2008, 07:11:46 AM »
lol...

dude, my point is that you spend an hour a day bashing muslims.  that's great.  But it'll scare ppl off from the place.  Yesterday you and eldon had 10 top threads on muslim crimes.  Yes, some muslims commit crimes.  What were you attempting to do?  Once you turn this place into an anti-muslim place, we'll lose a lot of viewpoints.  I have no love for muslim extremist pricks, and I'd happily arm wrestle you for a chance to cap a few of them.  But I dont want this place to turn into a hatefest, do you?

dude (your word) why don't you take a stand against the christian hatefest on these boards??  are you scared you will be labeled a "christian nutbag".
W

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #3 on: January 04, 2008, 07:20:49 AM »
Hi,

It's come to my attention by the great mind, 240 is Back; that I should refrain from discussing British and/or non-American political issues on this American forum and that only American issues may be discussed.

Could we have this placed in the rules for the forum so everybody is aware.

Regards,
- Nordic Superman

Of course not.  That's ridiculous.  This is an open forum and we don't limit topics to American political issues. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: January 04, 2008, 07:22:36 AM »
dude (your word) why don't you take a stand against the christian hatefest on these boards??  are you scared you will be labeled a "christian nutbag".

I dont think religion should have such a strong influence here on the political board.  Of course religion does influence politics.  But if you want to have a referendum on how bad Islam is, why not have it on the religion board?  I want to talk about who the next President will be, who's going to war with who, etc.  This isn't a "Muslim crime board".

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: January 04, 2008, 07:24:12 AM »
lol...

Firstly my "muslim bashing" in intermittent. It occurs when an event in the name of islam occurs, or when I chose to side with someone like Eldon - fighting the good fight.

Prove otherwise.

50% of those "anti-muslim" posts were satirical crap from you!

BTW anti-islam <> anti-muslim.

How on Earth are you going to refute this 240? ???

Total pwnage there :D
الاسلام هو شيطانية

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: January 04, 2008, 07:28:01 AM »
I dont think religion should have such a strong influence here on the political board.  Of course religion does influence politics.  But if you want to have a referendum on how bad Islam is, why not have it on the religion board?  I want to talk about who the next President will be, who's going to war with who, etc.  This isn't a "Muslim crime board".

In that case, islam is more political that Christianity can ever be.

islam has a set of guidance and laws far beyond anything that Christianity imposes. Islam itself provides the political frameworks for countries such as Dubai, Malaysia, Saudi Arabia and Iran.

islam is just about as political as it gets.

The terrorist events Eldon noted are also for political gain, in the name of islam and it's laws. Laws which transcend time and are infallible :-*
الاسلام هو شيطانية

JBGRAY

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: January 04, 2008, 01:07:02 PM »
It seems that Nordic lives in Europe, or goes there quite frequently.  The Muslim issue to him probably means a helluva lot more than it does to most Americans.  It is Muslims that are coming into Europe by the hundreds of thousands.  You're damned straight it's going to have a major political impact there.  Here in the US, the Muslims hold very, very little sway in politics...outside of Deeborn, MI, parts of Minneapolis, MN, and various suburbs of Buffalo, NY. 

It is sad that many of the most hallowed institutions throughout Europe such as the Church, Government, Law Enforcement, Education, and overall Identity have largely been subverted and converted to the tenants of multiculturalism and diversity.  It's as if the people in large over there somehow feel guilty and responsible for old colonialism and believe that the only recourse of apologizing is to allow mass migration and subversion of European culture in an attempt to appease it.  In addition, the "Liberal" values, of which the US was formed upon, of personal freedoms and values, are supporting that which would otherwise completely oppose those core values......the spreading of Islam for one.

No one wants to bash an entire group of people, whether it be based on religion, race, culture, etc...nor does anyone want to be bashed who would fall in such category but do not share the same values of those who may take more extremist and violent views.  But facts still need to be shown, even if those facts do offend someone.  Political correctness be damned.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #8 on: January 04, 2008, 02:11:04 PM »
What gray said..good job. 240 at times this board has turned into an anti-war/Bush/Muslim/christian/religious whatever deal as well as a Ron Paul/911 CT thread love fest..so what. Let the man speak. Its fun..until u guys start calling each other names.
L

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: January 04, 2008, 02:28:17 PM »
HH6, I'm pro war.

I'm anti-dishonesty.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #10 on: January 04, 2008, 03:00:52 PM »
Who's being dishonest...much like u like to uncover ct stuff etc..he likes to uncover the muslim dirtbags.
L

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: January 04, 2008, 03:31:44 PM »
Who's being dishonest...much like u like to uncover ct stuff etc..he likes to uncover the muslim dirtbags.

yeah, but the war isn't about islam.  it's about oil and bases. 

the muslim hatred is used to get stupid ppl to support the wars.

yeah, some muslims suck and need blown off this earth, sure.  but to label 1 billion people? that's dishonest to me.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: January 04, 2008, 04:47:45 PM »
yeah, but the war isn't about islam.  it's about oil and bases. 

the muslim hatred is used to get stupid ppl to support the wars.

yeah, some muslims suck and need blown off this earth, sure.  but to label 1 billion people? that's dishonest to me.
The war is about our freedom.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: January 13, 2008, 10:25:03 PM »

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: January 14, 2008, 08:06:12 AM »
islam is just about as political as it gets.

economical as well  :o 

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: January 14, 2008, 08:33:31 AM »
HH6, I'm pro war.

I'm anti-dishonesty.
Then based on the the last several wars you are anti war ;)

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: January 14, 2008, 10:59:33 AM »
economical as well  :o 

Yes, jizya is quite the little money spinner!
الاسلام هو شيطانية