Author Topic: New Owner of Important Fitness Equipment.  (Read 19341 times)

Michaeloz

• Getbig II
Re: New Owner of Important Fitness Equipment.
« Reply #25 on: January 04, 2008, 02:24:24 PM »
lmao...... wow red neck...... i love it, damn you are good, hey maybe one day you will wake up!!!

now....
Good one  guess you answered the question.  Thanks ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)

beatmaster

• Getbig IV
  • Save a tree, eat a beaver
« Reply #26 on: January 04, 2008, 02:28:40 PM »
Good one  guess you answered the question.  Thanks ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)

i was talking about the red neck part  ::)

guess you didn't find the answer yet! but don't worry you'll get there. thanks  ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)
are you delusional?

JediKnight

• Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: January 04, 2008, 02:32:53 PM »
Doctors put down chriopractors all the time but chriopractors actually work for me, give the guy credit for at least trying a new field in his life.

Michaeloz

• Getbig II
« Reply #28 on: January 04, 2008, 02:33:20 PM »

i was talking about the red neck part  ::)

guess you didn't find the answer yet! but don't worry you'll get there. thanks  ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)
Whats there to get your ignorence speaks volumes.  :-*

Michaeloz

• Getbig II
« Reply #29 on: January 04, 2008, 02:35:52 PM »
Doctors put down chriopractors all the time but chriopractors actually work for me, give the guy credit for at least trying a new field in his life.
[/quote spot on.  Thumbs up for giving it a go.  Not all types of medicine suit everyone,  no need to piss all over something just because you don't agree with it,  and 9 times out of ten the ones doing the pissng have never even tried it.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #30 on: January 04, 2008, 02:37:28 PM »

My degree isn't from a diploma mill like some of NASA scientist or FBI agents.  Its legitimate and there was no funny business or anything in obtaining it.  I simply used my past college credits and paid the appropriate donation and did a few other minor things an that was it.

Translation: I filled in a form and paid the fee and was given the doctorate. This is a prepaid degree!

JediKnight

• Getbig IV
« Reply #31 on: January 04, 2008, 02:38:45 PM »
[/quote spot on.  Thumbs up for giving it a go.  Not all types of medicine suit everyone,  no need to piss all over something just because you don't agree with it,  and 9 times out of ten the ones doing the pissng have never even tried it.

exactly,,some of that stuff sounds legit and I would use it,,they offer massage,acupuncture, etc,,those are relaxing ways to heal the body without relying on drugs and are actually enjoyable if I am going to have medical work done.

beatmaster

• Getbig IV
« Reply #32 on: January 04, 2008, 02:39:06 PM »
Whats there to get your ignorence speaks volumes.  :-*

damn, thats it .... i feel all weird now, i'm gonna need a nice little Food and environmental sensitivities therapy...... i'll be back in no time.

thank you.
are you delusional?

Michaeloz

• Getbig II
« Reply #33 on: January 04, 2008, 02:44:44 PM »
damn, thats it .... i feel all weird now, i'm gonna need a nice little Food and environmental sensitivities therapy...... i'll be back in no time.

thank you.
Try green tea with a couple of slices of lemon and some deep breathing to start, then find acouple of nice chinese girls to give you an oil massage with a little extra at the end  (  this meaning chinese foot massage).

no hard feelings beat master just taking the piss  cheers
Mick
ps try the above  you will be pleasantly surprised

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #34 on: January 04, 2008, 02:51:48 PM »

Basically, I'm bringing Holistic & Chinese Medicine into the 21st Century and creating a new way of life for people seeking optimum health.  I will have a staff of about 5 people and the facility will be very low maintenence.  The total cost for expenditures will be under 20,000 dollars and my lease payment for the office space per month will only be 300 dollars.

The doctorate is in Metaphysics Science but I'm still continuing my studies at another college for another doctorate.

Sounds like a going concern. Have you set up the office yet? Just wondering how much space you get for $300/month?

What college are you attending to study for your other doctorate? 

beatmaster

• Getbig IV
« Reply #35 on: January 04, 2008, 03:10:37 PM »
now this i agree with you ......
......then find acouple of nice chinese girls to give you an oil massage with a little extra at the end  (  this meaning chinese foot massage).

no hard feelings beat master just taking the piss .... hey i never take this seriously, its the net man!!!
are you delusional?

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #36 on: January 04, 2008, 03:13:51 PM »
Metaphysics used to be an important part of philosophy dealing with the question asking what reality is. Today that word has another meaning and refers to things outside science. We know which area Melvin would be attracted to.

I am rather disappointed that Melvin continues to pursue shortcuts instead of doing the hard yards and actually acquiring a proper degree so that he can earn a living and gain some respect. He has all manner of internet businesses going but I doubt many would subcribe to what surely appear to be scams.

Have a look here at the popular meaning of metaphysics today:

http://www.websyte.com/alan/metamul.htm

Michaeloz

• Getbig II
« Reply #37 on: January 04, 2008, 03:21:12 PM »
now this i agree with you ......
Cheers beat,  if you  ever come to China lok me up and I'll point you in the direction of some very pleasing girls ;D 8) ;D

Melvin Goodrum

• Getbig III
« Reply #38 on: January 04, 2008, 03:56:38 PM »
Metaphysics used to be an important part of philosophy dealing with the question asking what reality is. Today that word has another meaning and refers to things outside science. We know which area Melvin would be attracted to.

I am rather disappointed that Melvin continues to pursue shortcuts instead of doing the hard yards and actually acquiring a proper degree so that he can earn a living and gain some respect. He has all manner of internet businesses going but I doubt many would subcribe to what surely appear to be scams.

Have a look here at the popular meaning of metaphysics today:

http://www.websyte.com/alan/metamul.htm

First off, you have no business to criticize me for not doing hard work.  I've went to college full time on-campus for 2 years while working and for 4 years during the summers in high school along with 3 years of distance studies at accredited universities.  The fact that I still owe Sallie Mae over $10,000 in tuition is proof enough as I've paid off $20,000 of it.  Quite frankly, its too expensive nowadays for a formal education so I took advantage of more affordable solution. 

The whole point of going to college is to learn, something most people have forgotten about.  And that's what led me to studying Metaphysics and then naturopathy and alternative medicine.  Too many people are getting poor treatment, unsafe medicine thrown at them and their kids, and lousy service and even worse, the majority of American's cannot even afford that lousy treatment.     

However most people are scared of natural medicine because its usually done by pot smoking hippies and UFO seeing weirdos in unclean and unsafe conditions.   

My clinic is designed to bring Chinese And Alternative Medicine into the 21st century.  We won't prescribe medicine or do surgery as I'm not a conventional medical doctor but instead teach and show people how to be healthier and take care of themselves.  I've enlisted the help of a Chinese Grandmaster and a reflexologist to help assist in the business. 

Unlike other facilities, the office will be clean just like a doctors facility and everyone will wear appropriate medical attire.  No tree-hugging robes or folks wearing peace signs.  Only the best equipment and line of nutritional supplements will be use. 

Fact is most people would be in much better health if they simply exercised, cleanse their body through detox, and taking the right vitamins and supplements . 
The Chinese are living to be over 100 years old without any modern day medicine and are not dropping dead from heart attacks and etc.  Its time that people took a different approach to living.

BTW... although I'm not running some hospital, a number of services we will be offering will actually be covered under most health insurance including Medicaid..... ::)

StillTippin

• Getbig III
« Reply #39 on: January 04, 2008, 03:57:27 PM »
Your lease is only 300 a month?  How many sq feet is the place?

Melvin Goodrum

• Getbig III
« Reply #40 on: January 04, 2008, 03:59:42 PM »
Your lease is only 300 a month?  How many sq feet is the place?

1000 sq feet.  The office will be in Cherokee, NC.

StillTippin

• Getbig III
« Reply #41 on: January 04, 2008, 04:07:11 PM »
1000 sq feet.  The office will be in Cherokee, NC.
Wow, that is crazy cheap.  I pay your years rent in less than 2 months for just under 1400 sq feet for my business.  Lucky bastard.

Melvin Goodrum

• Getbig III
« Reply #42 on: January 04, 2008, 04:12:22 PM »
Wow, that is crazy cheap.  I pay your years rent in less than 2 months for just under 1400 sq feet for my business.  Lucky bastard.

Yep... ;D  Its all about location. It will be very tough still but my internet sales from Caliber Fitness will more than cover the rent so its not a factor.  The equipment will be paid in full so there won't be any issues but my entire overhead expenses for everything is going to be under $20,000 and I expect yearly revenue to be close to 500,000 a year based on the Medicare customers, supplements, and treatments provided.  The bank was licking its chops at writing me out a loan once I showed the business proposal..... ;D

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: January 04, 2008, 04:13:14 PM »

Vince is Gone......

Its now Dr. Melvin Goodrum, CN MScM  and I now run the "Goodrum Clinic of Integrative Medicine" and I'm pretty much out of the bodybuilding industry other than competing .

More on that soon as I'm sure there will be a lot of questions
STFU bitch.

Bobby

• Getbig V
  • is da lordes plan
« Reply #44 on: January 04, 2008, 04:40:00 PM »
STFU bitch.

19999 posts!! OMG legendary moment :D
tank u jesus

Wee Laddy

• Getbig II
  • Bow to your bunny overlords!
« Reply #45 on: January 04, 2008, 05:03:35 PM »
Anybody else see some prison time for malpractice or health insurance fraud?

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #46 on: January 04, 2008, 05:11:39 PM »
Melvin, I am worried about your patients. How on earth do you feel qualified to treat people with real illnesses, etc.? The fact that many people cannot afford medical treatment doesn't mean that just anyone with a metaphysical degree can provide alternative care.

The guy who showed up in "Muntzer-like" condition at the Olympia vs Billy Guns is the same dude with enough nerve to open a clinic with no qualifications whatever. I don't think you have thought this one through. Have you done any marketing research to see if people will pay for your services? What do you charge for treatments and consultations? Which medical insurance companies support your clinic?

Melvin Goodrum

• Getbig III
« Reply #47 on: January 04, 2008, 05:25:08 PM »
Melvin, I am worried about your patients. How on earth do you feel qualified to treat people with real illnesses, etc.? The fact that many people cannot afford medical treatment doesn't mean that just anyone with a metaphysical degree can provide alternative care.

The guy who showed up in "Muntzer-like" condition at the Olympia vs Billy Guns is the same dude with enough nerve to open a clinic with no qualifications whatever. I don't think you have thought this one through. Have you done any marketing research to see if people will pay for your services? What do you charge for treatments and consultations? Which medical insurance companies support your clinic?

Did I at one time ever say I was going to be treating people for illnesses?  Seriously Vince, you you even read any of my post or do you simply look for my name.  The fact is I'm a lot more educated than you and most people on these boards.   

And I just said that most insurance companies including Medicare and Medicaid will cover a number of our services provided.  It will not cover everything.  As far as market research is concerned, is that any of your concern to begin with???

I don't tell you how to run your gym so please don't tell me how to run my business.  There's no garrantee of success in any business but this one will succeed.  Its where the market is going and I've always wanted to do it.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: January 04, 2008, 05:28:12 PM »

Did I at one time ever say I was going to be treating people for illnesses?  Seriously Vince, you you even read any of my post or do you simply look for my name.  The fact is I'm a lot more educated than you and most people on these boards.   

And I just said that most insurance companies including Medicare and Medicaid will cover a number of our services provided.  It will not cover everything.  As far as market research is concerned, is that any of your concern to begin with???

I don't tell you how to run your gym so please don't tell me how to run my business.  There's no garrantee of success in any business but this one will succeed.  Its where the market is going and I've always wanted to do it.
bitch please. ::)

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #49 on: January 04, 2008, 05:29:48 PM »
Melvin, you claim to be able to treat people in your clinic using ancient Chinese methods, etc. How on earth you can take the money from poor, ignorant folk is disturbing. Surely there is a better way to use your vast education and experience?