Author Topic: Bluto: Final Warning  (Read 15406 times)

Alex23

Re: My farewell to Getbig and the Y board brothers....
« Reply #125 on: January 05, 2008, 07:44:00 PM »
Then how come you delete my threads and my posts? It's pretty clear to me I'm not allowed to say what I want as long as you're around.

Stop being an attention seeking bitch Bluto. You sound like a 14yo girl on her period.  :-*

Alex23

Re: Bluto: Final Warning
« Reply #126 on: January 05, 2008, 07:47:26 PM »
Then how come you delete my threads and my posts? It's pretty clear to me I'm not allowed to say what I want as long as you're around.

Sounds like someone's upset over being exposed as a 19yo kid from Canada...  :-*

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #127 on: January 05, 2008, 07:49:29 PM »
It's not that Bluto gets under anyones skin, it's that nobody can carry a conversation of interest with a guy that doesn't answer questions or changes the subject when he's getting pwned.

So the banning threads and the timeout threads are all a way of letting Bluto know nobody wants him around, yet he keeps coming back :-\
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #128 on: January 05, 2008, 07:49:36 PM »
Allright enough. Turns out Alex 23 got NO mods to support him. He lost face, showed everybody he didnt have any balls and didn't keep his his word. He'll probably used to that.

I'm going to bed.  Time is 19:48 here in  Victoria, British Columbia, Canada.
Z

Alex23

« Reply #129 on: January 05, 2008, 08:00:16 PM »
Allright enough. Turns out Alex 23 got NO mods to support him. He lost face, showed everybody he didnt have any balls and didn't keep his his word. He'll probably used to that.

Hahahah she's melting down... Owned to oblivion.

Maybe you should go back and start another "getbig community" thread about "who's souls are in timeout"?   :-X

Bluto -> lives on getbig.

BFP

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #130 on: January 05, 2008, 08:13:51 PM »

God hates you shovelface. Kill yourself.

Jason

Havenbull

• Getbig IV
  • Damn it
« Reply #131 on: January 05, 2008, 08:14:14 PM »
It's not that Bluto gets under anyones skin, it's that nobody can carry a conversation of interest with a guy that doesn't answer questions or changes the subject when he's getting pwned.

So the banning threads and the timeout threads are all a way of letting Bluto know nobody wants him around, yet he keeps coming back :-\

couldn't have said it better myself

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #132 on: January 06, 2008, 08:03:27 AM »
Hahahah she's melting down... Owned to oblivion.

Maybe you should go back and start another "getbig community" thread about "who's souls are in timeout"?   :-X

Bluto -> lives on getbig.

You still here?
Z

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #133 on: January 06, 2008, 08:12:29 AM »

agreed

if he had the balls to anser questions and bacl his arguments up

he would garner more respect
T