Author Topic: TO ALL IFBB PROS  (Read 19597 times)

GoneAway

• Getbig V
Re: TO ALL IFBB PROS
« Reply #25 on: January 04, 2008, 08:22:54 PM »
chick, will u be letting the pros know this by any other forms of communication besides an internet forum?

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: January 04, 2008, 09:35:42 PM »
Why post a reminder on a non IFBB board? I guess it's true that IFBB pros post under fake names and check out getbig all the time ;D ;D ;D
EXACTLY!

Bob Chick knows how many IFBB PRO's post here daily under gimmicks and handles and the D.L.

Otherwise....why would he post that here? Right?
?

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: January 04, 2008, 09:36:44 PM »
chick, will u be letting the pros know this by any other forms of communication besides an internet forum?
Why should he? He knows the entire Industry and majority of the guys competing in the IM are reading this board as we speak.
?

GoneAway

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: January 04, 2008, 09:41:20 PM »
Why should he? He knows the entire Industry and majority of the guys competing in the IM are reading this board as we speak.

oh, he's told you this.... when, exactly?

maybe this is why people think bbing is such a weak and pathetic sport. the athletes rep sends a message via an INTERNET FORUM to let guys know about their sport (at which they are at the highest level), instead of calling or emailing them personally. but, if chick wants to tell me the full story, he's welcome to.

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
  • sometimes you get the elevator, somtimes the shaft
« Reply #29 on: January 04, 2008, 09:56:34 PM »
oh, he's told you this.... when, exactly?

maybe this is why people think bbing is such a weak and pathetic sport. the athletes rep sends a message via an INTERNET FORUM to let guys know about their sport (at which they are at the highest level), instead of calling or emailing them personally. but, if chick wants to tell me the full story, he's welcome to.

No problem...

ALL pro's have ben informed of the changes, and they can keep themselves updated via the official IFBB website at www.ifbbpro.com

I merely posted it as a "just in case" to anyone who may have been interested but perhaps they forgot, or it slipped their mind, or maybe they made a time machine and were busy fighting the morlocks trying to get back to the present time....you never know.

James Blunt

• Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: January 04, 2008, 09:58:14 PM »
It's essential to post it on getbig. Getbig is the epicenter of bodybuilding.

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #31 on: January 04, 2008, 10:04:08 PM »
Chick you may have to send Goodrum this notice to his personal email.  He might miss it here

timfogarty

• Getbig V
  • @fogartyTim on twitter
« Reply #32 on: January 04, 2008, 10:38:43 PM »
You musta missed this:

No, I saw it.  I just don't think it's very funny or applicable.  There is no evidence that the Weider's have ever considered race or religion in their business dealings.   But race and religion was certainly used against them in the 40s and 50s and perhaps later.  Lots of anti-semitic remarks aimed at them in the pages of Strength and Health.

GoneAway

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: January 04, 2008, 11:55:00 PM »
No problem...

ALL pro's have ben informed of the changes, and they can keep themselves updated via the official IFBB website at www.ifbbpro.com

I merely posted it as a "just in case" to anyone who may have been interested but perhaps they forgot, or it slipped their mind, or maybe they made a time machine and were busy fighting the morlocks trying to get back to the present time....you never know.

thanks for clearing it up.

jacked up

• Getbig I
  • Getbig!
« Reply #34 on: January 05, 2008, 12:41:14 PM »
How about letting LEE compete. 

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: January 05, 2008, 12:46:11 PM »
hi Lee.

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #36 on: January 05, 2008, 12:48:43 PM »
No, I saw it.  I just don't think it's very funny or applicable.  There is no evidence that the Weider's have ever considered race or religion in their business dealings.   But race and religion was certainly used against them in the 40s and 50s and perhaps later.  Lots of anti-semitic remarks aimed at them in the pages of Strength and Health.

You're just pissed because they didn't consider sexual orientation and leave it to fags, right Susie?  ::)
Ron: "I am lazy."

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #37 on: January 05, 2008, 01:16:27 PM »
 :D I'M NURTURING FUTURE PROS CHICK  :D

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: January 05, 2008, 06:49:07 PM »

Well, that was up to Lee, and he turned down the opportunity to be back in the IFBB...the show will go on.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #39 on: January 05, 2008, 07:01:59 PM »
:D I'M NURTURING FUTURE PROS CHICK  :D
I see one little girl who has a WTA suspension for cocaine use in her future.

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: January 05, 2008, 07:05:28 PM »
Well, that was up to Lee, and he turned down the opportunity to be back in the IFBB...the show will go on.

No, Lee just couldn't meet your preferred time schedule by one month, and you knew he couldn't... that's why you offered it to him then and not when his suspension was over.  You all figured tha way you could say you "offered him an opportunity" like you're doing now every chance you get.  Most of us know what's up and aren't buying, Bob.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #41 on: January 05, 2008, 07:10:26 PM »
No, Lee just couldn't meet your preferred time schedule by one month, and you knew he couldn't... that's why you offered it to him then and not when his suspension was over.  You all figured tha way you could say you "offered him an opportunity" like you're doing now every chance you get.  Most of us know what's up and aren't buying, Bob.
:o You're not supposed to spell it out like that, Goat"no picture"boy!! :o
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: January 05, 2008, 07:17:35 PM »
:o You're not supposed to spell it out like that, Goat"no picture"boy!! :o

Ooopps!   Guess I'm back on the IFBB shit list.  :(

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: January 05, 2008, 08:26:07 PM »

Wrong again fool...

LEE is the one who requested the reinstatement, not the IFBB...it was on HIS timeframe the deal was offered.

BTW, he STILL could have taken the offer as it had NOTHING to do with having any seminars set up....the seminar were located at gyms, not PDI shows.

Anything else you need correcting on?

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: January 05, 2008, 08:29:40 PM »
Wrong again fool...

LEE is the one who requested the reinstatement, not the IFBB...it was on HIS timeframe the deal was offered.

BTW, he STILL could have taken the offer as it had NOTHING to do with having any seminars set up....the seminar were located at gyms, not PDI shows.

Anything else you need correcting on?

That's not what Lee says.  So it really comes down to who I believe to be more credible, him or you.  Hmmmmmmmm....   ::)

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: January 05, 2008, 08:45:51 PM »

That's not what Lee says.  So it really comes down to who I believe to be more credible, him or you.  Hmmmmmmmm....   ::)

Yeah, Lee's "Mr. Credablity"...

It comes down to simple fact...the IFBB never went to Lee to come back, he did, as he admitted to. That said, the offer was given in response to HIS request in the time frame HE requested.

Bottom line is, how do you account for Lee turning it down when having seminars had nothing to do with being let back in? Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: January 05, 2008, 08:50:54 PM »
Yeah, Lee's "Mr. Credablity"...

Spell-check, Bob... spell-check.  ;D

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: January 05, 2008, 08:53:36 PM »

Spell-check, Bob... spell-check.  ;D

credibility

there you go...satified now that you dont know what you're talking about?

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #48 on: January 05, 2008, 08:56:55 PM »

Addendum:

Keep in mind that your membership fees are tax-deductible. 

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: January 05, 2008, 09:02:31 PM »

Better.

Face it, Bob, even when you're telling the truth no one will believe you because everyone knows you're a company man, bought and paid for by the IFBB establishment via your various business and sponsorship deals.  You're their unofficial official spokesman.  Remember the .gif Rob made of you doing the "Iraqi Information Minister" thing?  There's a reason everyone found it so funny...  the best comedy has its roots in truth.

You're wrong on everything else, why would anyone believe you're right on this?

The truth is the truth, no matter how you spin it. I back myself up every time because I have no reason to lie...people can believe it, or not. Those involved know the truth, that's all that matters