Author Topic: pm question answered  (Read 878 times)

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
pm question answered
« on: January 04, 2008, 10:34:00 PM »
have you heard anything about ttokyo opening up shop again or are these as good as axio crap?  I have two bottles of the bold 200.  if you need a pic i can send one.

right as of 2008 i wouldnt recomend to buy any underground hormones,,most of them are simply bunk,,the supply stopped and no one send shit from china to those underground  grabge,,in addition what ever they stocked up is devied to very small % of original claims and thus 250mg/ml will be 25mg/ml,,simply not enough powders and so many underground garbage sources got busted that the underground who stayed are overwhelemed with orders and give out bunk gear to 90% people and undosed to 8% and only 2% of friends and buddies get ok dosed products made out of garbage powders that are in many cases not what they stated to be,,

there is no win with underground labs for you never know what you take and when you never know what you take you can train from monday 2008 till monday 2020 and still remain 190lb

as of janurary 2008 gh15 would not count on any underground garbage and only on human grade,,you may still have some ip shit running around that is half way decent but still i wouldnt inject it to a mouce due to the powder quality and the unsterile conditions that underground lab has ,,find human grade
fallen angel

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
  • Life, death, in between is getbig.com
Re: pm question answered
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2008, 07:31:35 AM »
are you saying that the creatine from BodyBuilding.com is fake?
Here comes the money shot