Author Topic: Another UFC FIGHTER / OLYMPIAN / KILLAH on getbig ....  (Read 7186 times)

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
Another UFC FIGHTER / OLYMPIAN / KILLAH on getbig ....
« on: January 04, 2008, 11:23:23 PM »
U know..I really do like him, he seemes humble...but until I read some I read some of his older posts and this is what I found out....

He can do 8 one arm pullups

He can do presses , 4 reps with 75 kg dumbells but benches 405x1 ona smith

And another thing........HE IS A SILENT ASSASIN HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH HAHAHAA  :D :D :D :D :D

ARVILLA : " i THINK i WOULD JUST HIT U......"
 MESOMORPH 78 :
 " honestly you would be dead... i would be the last person u ever hit
and thats not just word o mouth...  see you one of those guys who thinks because ur big in clothes u could just hit... a guy who you think is smaller... or push around people... not so... different cultures... maybe where u are from that could work but the mentallity of my origins and how and where i was raisedinstant death or delayed death.. 100% you would be dead... where i come from u get killed for less than that... much less
but...
lets not detract from the topic..."

:D :D :D :D

"
i followwed my brother to the mechanics one day.. and parked my car... and was talkin on the phone to my girl... some huge steroid head guy (bout 6'4) came up to me and says is that ur fuckin car.. i was still talkin to my girl on my cell.. he said "fuckin move it... i just told my girl i'd call her back.. i simply asked him who he think he was talking to... told him the country where i originate from size dont scare no one specially me.. so ask properly or the car stays there..i also said i train to i got muscle so ur size dosnt faze me... immediately as with most cowards.. who think size will intimidate.. and when it dont work they find some other avenue.. so he's like u train... what do u weigh .. what do u bench.. i told him he laughed and said... ur light i eat ur weight in food.... id kill u in the gym blah blah woo woo woo... after that he asked nicely i moved my car...
went in the garage he is friends with the owners and mechanics.. still talkin to my giurl this guy walks past me.. does a most muscular shot... it was a hot day he was shirtless.. took no notice he then steps in front me and put his arm flexed up to my face .. at this point.. i said to myself ok ima teach this guy a lesson hung up the phone... took my top off.. everyone fell silent he was embarassed.. everybody laughed at him... i blew him away.. even when i was leavin the owner said thx for doing that about time someone put him in his place... he himself had to shake my hand also..
and this guy outweighs we easy by 60 lbs.."

:D :D :D :D :D ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)

"i remember in a competition i did 28 chins.. im now a lot bigger and heavies and i can and have easily beat that number.. in fact the most ive done is 40..."

"the only sauce i like is ketchup...

goes great with my rice and peas and chicken...
yes.. but if ur talkin steroids....
no...
i have never.. and will never....
i dont even belive in supplements..
i have been treated to protein shakes by various people i train with after a session...
thats as far as it goes

Army of One

• Getbig V
Re: Another UFC FIGHTER / OLYMPIAN / KILLAH on getbig ....
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2008, 11:26:56 PM »
U know..I really do like him, he seemes humble...but until I read some I read some of his older posts and this is what I found out....

And another thing........HE IS A SILENT ASSASIN HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH HAHAHAA  :D :D :D :D :D

MESOMORPH 78 :
and thats not just word o mouth...  see you one of those guys who thinks because ur big in clothes u could just hit... a guy who you think is smaller... or push around people... not so... different cultures... maybe where u are from that could work but the mentallity of my origins and how and where i was raisedinstant death or delayed death.. 100% you would be dead... where i come from u get killed for less than that... much less
but...

"
i followwed my brother to the mechanics one day.. and parked my car... and was talkin on the phone to my girl... some huge steroid head guy (bout 6'4) came up to me and says is that ur fuckin car.. i was still talkin to my girl on my cell.. he said "fuckin move it... i just told my girl i'd call her back.. i simply asked him who he think he was talking to... told him the country where i originate from size dont scare no one specially me.. so ask properly or the car stays there..i also said i train to i got muscle so ur size dosnt faze me... immediately as with most cowards.. who think size will intimidate.. and when it dont work they find some other avenue.. so he's like u train... what do u weigh .. what do u bench.. i told him he laughed and said... ur light i eat ur weight in food.... id kill u in the gym blah blah woo woo woo... after that he asked nicely i moved my car...
went in the garage he is friends with the owners and mechanics.. still talkin to my giurl this guy walks past me.. does a most muscular shot... it was a hot day he was shirtless.. took no notice he then steps in front me and put his arm flexed up to my face .. at this point.. i said to myself ok ima teach this guy a lesson hung up the phone... took my top off.. everyone fell silent he was embarassed.. everybody laughed at him... i blew him away.. even when i was leavin the owner said thx for doing that about time someone put him in his place... he himself had to shake my hand also..

"i remember in a competition i did 28 chins.. im now a lot bigger and heavies and i can and have easily beat that number.. in fact the most ive done is 40..."

no...
i have been treated to protein shakes by various people i train with after a session...
thats as far as it goes

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2008, 11:28:07 PM »
So , to sum it up : an all natural strength/size freak who would kill u in a second if u dare laying a hand on him  :D

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: January 04, 2008, 11:28:53 PM »
So , to sum it up : an all natural strength/size freak who would kill u in a second if u dare laying a hand on him  :D

Or a delusional Liar, I know my choice.

LatsMcGee

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: January 04, 2008, 11:34:38 PM »

:-X

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: January 04, 2008, 11:34:56 PM »
Or a delusional Liar, I know my choice.
so instead of killing the big " roid head " in a second because of disrespecting him they take their shirts off and duell in most muscular shots......gayer than this guy

Dballn247

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • That's how I roll.
« Reply #6 on: January 04, 2008, 11:39:40 PM »
I thought that there was only instant death and delayed death.  Sounds like he has some selfdoubt in his own killing skills. 

Just what we need, another ninja on the board.
\

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: January 04, 2008, 11:46:06 PM »
I thought that there was only instant death and delayed death.  Sounds like he has some selfdoubt in his own killing skills. 

Just what we need, another ninja on the board.
Here's " MURDAH" himself...he does have a nice physique but the killings have to stop .

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: January 05, 2008, 03:55:24 AM »
where is meso at ?

windsor88

• Getbig IV
  • Victim of the Drug War
« Reply #9 on: January 05, 2008, 04:19:31 AM »
where is meso at ?

Probably drinking some Old English and sucking down a blunt.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: January 05, 2008, 05:14:12 AM »
Probably drinking some Old English and sucking down a blunt.
sucking down what ?...he said he hada girlfriend I think ....oh shit! I hinted he might be gay...is he gonna kill me now ?.....SILLENCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I KIIIILL U !!!!!!!!!!

freespirit

• Getbig V
  • Revolt!
Re: fight like a girl club...
« Reply #11 on: January 05, 2008, 05:34:43 AM »
Whatever you do, don't drop the soap:

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #12 on: January 05, 2008, 06:39:06 AM »
LMAO--this dude's a fag.  He had a "pose off" in a garage.  Hahahahahahaha...reminds me of Zoolander.  God, what a tool.  I can't stop laughing.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #13 on: January 05, 2008, 07:05:15 AM »

MESOMORPH 78 :
but...

"

no...
thats as far as it goes

The best part of the whole story was telling the guy the country he originated from! Why in the hell would you tell anyone before a fight where you come from? LOLZ

Also, I highly doubt the guy walked by him in public and hit a most muscular  ::). I think even the biggest meathead/douchebag wouldnt even have the balls to do something that DUMB!!!
X

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: January 05, 2008, 07:30:12 AM »
 :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

some more words of wisdom :

" Th intensity and volume at which i work out... i find it hard to see how people train.. back and shoulders on the same day...
when i hit a bodypart its DONE...
time to crawl or limp out the gym"

" I was reading an ol copy of flex a couple days ago...
where.. rich gaspari and... eddie robinson did tri extensions with the 200lb dumbell.. and they were makin a hoopla bout it..
well my gym got 180's on monday...
yesterday... i did 180 for 8 reps... and that was my foutrh set after pyramiding up to 150's the previous set and i was superstting tri extensions with heavy olynpic barbell curls.. so straiht after extensions.. i run over to the olympic bar and was doin heavy curls with the olympic bar.. was curling up to 185lbs on my final set.

I reckon i could do extensions with a 200lb for reps on a normal day easy..."

"

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #15 on: January 05, 2008, 07:37:30 AM »
writes like a high school kid living in a fantasy world

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: January 05, 2008, 07:42:07 AM »
writes like a high school kid living in a fantasy world
he looks very good indeed but man!...he is one of those MC's that has killed a lot of people on record and still not locked up yet  :D

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: January 05, 2008, 08:12:46 AM »
BUMP MY OWN THREAD  :P

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: January 05, 2008, 08:17:18 AM »
 :D

Special Ed

• Toms
  • Getbig V
  • Special Ed Forever!
« Reply #19 on: January 05, 2008, 08:18:23 AM »
BUMP MY OWN THREAD  :P
Meso is probably banging your fiancee while you're spending hours researching his ancient posts. ;D

Epic obsession with a superior physical specimen.

BigNationRadio.com

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: January 05, 2008, 08:20:50 AM »
Meso has a good build no doubt but i think sometimes he gets a little carried away with the claims.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: January 05, 2008, 08:25:42 AM »
mmmmm.. ok i am not sayin i believe will said all what the original poster said....
but this i will say..
there is a trend i have noticed with.... some bb on here....
this whole come down and say it to my face mantra....
it just screams loww self esteem... if someone thinks your a shit bb... he cannot state his opinion or what you are gonna beat him up...why because your bigger than him?
 Undecided
what if the person comes and and sees you face to face with a sawed of shotgun....
what then....
can he then state his opinion...
please....
stop it....
not everyone is intimidated by size....

"sarcasm"
my arms as i stated are just UNDER 19 inches... go back and read and stop trying to embelish... i havent pussied out of nothing.. since there is nothing to back out of.. I post clips and pics at my discretion... if thats the case you are the biggest pussy on here.... notice.. you have claimed certain lifts.... and a certain arm size a lot of people have claimed certain lifts... i have never asked... to see a clip or a pic...to prove anything.. because really and truly... thats not my interest.. to measure myself against anyone.. i just do what i do..im a real man.. never insecure... if i had claimed 14 inch arms.. you wouldnt have bat an eyelid.. why???.. because your arms are bigger... well it so happens from your reaction.. it is indicative..that i have bigger...and more cut arms than yours... and you weigh more than me.... lol put that in your pipe and smoke it  Wink   and i have already stated.. i have material... on my old analogue camcorder... dont fret i will be posting...again.. then we will see... if i'm a bullshitter or not... simple  Wink
also i said my gym had gotten a 180 db ... and i used it to do tri extensions.. so i dont see why they always make a big deal about it in flex... go to the training forum
here's the link go back and read...
http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=67368.0
reading is fundamental (RIF)
.. ive not claimed a 405 bench...
ive exclusively claimed a 374 bench...
i have benched 405 but i dont count it.. since the spotter touched my bar.. this i have stated...
listen fella i have nothing to lie about... im not on here tryin to be getbig famous...

365 would break my back.... lol...
please paste the  link please...
yes i did say 315 deep is a whole different ball game to paralell squatting...
i have never posted my max squat on here
tell u what u say ur bigger and stronger post clips and pics.. i will glady take this week and max out to prove you wrong.. pick 10 excersises...including bench squat and dead.
also post pics of your size.. actually i can kill 2
birds with one stone.. i will post vids and pics of me measuring my arms just for ur pal..
so what you want it.. or what?

i have one brother... were almost like twins....
same build.... better genes... on certain bodyparts vica versa
.. im stronger... though ..because i have a very strong minds like dorian and ronnie im very serious about liftin weights about weights....
he stayed with me up to 4 plates

Today did back had a great session... specially considerng i only had a cheese sandwich all day...
my deadlift poundages and reps were

135  - 20 reps
225  - 20 reps
315  - 15 reps
405  - 12 reps
500  - 6 reps
550 -  1 rep
not bad for a dude who isnt a deadlift guy

after which i did bbrows.. up to 315 for 8
dumbell rows up to 160 for 10
weighted chins..
great session :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: January 05, 2008, 08:31:05 AM »
u gotta read the back session after only " a sammich "

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: January 05, 2008, 08:33:54 AM »
u gotta read the back session after only " a sammich "
yeah he claims to only eat 2 times a day. ::)

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
« Reply #24 on: January 05, 2008, 08:36:14 AM »
He's a straight up gangster ::)