Author Topic: A Soldier in Iraq speaks out against the War Mongers and for Ron Paul...  (Read 2472 times)

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...

I hate the State.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
Re: A Soldier in Iraq speaks out against the War Mongers and for Ron Paul...
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2008, 07:40:05 AM »
Wow....I'm glad privates don't run the Army. I guess we're sure this kid actually served right. I mean u guys question everything from 911 to the Bhutto assasination..so I'm questioning this kid. Either way..No private since cavemen picked up sticks has wanted to deploy nor grasped the big picture.
L

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2008, 08:09:51 AM »
Wow....I'm glad privates don't run the Army. I guess we're sure this kid actually served right. I mean u guys question everything from 911 to the Bhutto assasination..so I'm questioning this kid. Either way..No private since cavemen picked up sticks has wanted to deploy nor grasped the big picture.

Tell me about it.  Privates shouldn't be allowed to talk to the media.   :)

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2008, 08:22:14 AM »
U tube generation..every asshole with a camera is a foreign policy expert. 
L

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #4 on: January 05, 2008, 03:30:01 PM »
U tube generation..every asshole with a camera is a foreign policy expert. 

He's not claiming to be a foreign policy expert, ...he claims to be a soldier who thinks he's been screwed,
...and that more dead soldiers for the sake of corporate profits is not honour. Where in that video did he claim to be a foreign policy expert?
w

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #5 on: January 05, 2008, 04:23:52 PM »

In case you haven't noticed, the majority of the world and 2/3 of your own countrymen have serious questions about 9/11.

Once Bush leaves office and people start getting "chatty" aobut their involvement or oddities to the official story, I hope you're just as vocal as you are now about it.

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: January 05, 2008, 04:40:52 PM »
In case you haven't noticed, the majority of the world and 2/3 of your own countrymen have serious questions about 9/11.

Once Bush leaves office and people start getting "chatty" aobut their involvement or oddities to the official story, I hope you're just as vocal as you are now about it.

I doubt it, ...his mandate will have ended with the regime.   :-\
w

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #7 on: January 05, 2008, 05:14:02 PM »
He's not claiming to be a foreign policy expert, ...he claims to be a soldier who thinks he's been screwed,
...and that more dead soldiers for the sake of corporate profits is not honour. Where in that video did he claim to be a foreign policy expert?

I'm just glad you're sticking to traditional Canadian orthography; a lot of folks there don't these days.
I hate the State.

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: January 05, 2008, 06:22:39 PM »
I'm just glad you're sticking to traditional Canadian orthography; a lot of folks there don't these days.

They're just exhibiting Canadian compassion... dumbing it down for those without even the concept that alternatives actually exist. Me, ...I'm not as compassionate, and i wouldn't want to be insulted mistaken for something other than what I am.  ;) 

ps: It's a pain in the tush when it comes to forum codes though.
w

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #11 on: January 05, 2008, 08:06:02 PM »
They're just exhibiting Canadian compassion... dumbing it down for those without even the concept that alternatives actually exist. Me, ...I'm not as compassionate, and i wouldn't want to be insulted mistaken for something other than what I am.  ;) 

ps: It's a pain in the tush when it comes to forum codes though.

Yes, well Canadian expats at least conflate American and Canadian orthography all the time.
I hate the State.