Author Topic: Gear First Timer... What do you Suggest??  (Read 1285 times)

12secGT

• Getbig III
Gear First Timer... What do you Suggest??
« on: January 05, 2008, 04:43:43 PM »
Hey all:
I weigh 185#'s, 36 y.o., sample lift is 315# fl/bench for 3 reps pushing 5 reps with a strong spotter. I lift 3 days on/1 day off and vary between doing one body part 1x a week to 2x a week now and then to get a different feel. I pyramid my workouts in weight load and my diet is clean. I was thinking going the Pro/H route but many have steered me to go real if I'm going to due to the unknown with the pro/h stuff.

So, as a first timer looking to get a solid 10 to 15lbs of gain what do you suggest? Plus, what PCT should I run? I'd like to go with oral instead of inj. I guess I'm a puss about needles.

Any ideas??

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com

trab

• Getbig V
Re: Gear First Timer... What do you Suggest??
« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2008, 06:04:36 PM »
Hey all:
I weigh 185#'s, 36 y.o., sample lift is 315# fl/bench for 3 reps pushing 5 reps with a strong spotter. I lift 3 days on/1 day off and vary between doing one body part 1x a week to 2x a week now and then to get a different feel. I pyramid my workouts in weight load and my diet is clean. I was thinking going the Pro/H route but many have steered me to go real if I'm going to due to the unknown with the pro/h stuff.

So, as a first timer looking to get a solid 10 to 15lbs of gain what do you suggest? Plus, what PCT should I run? I'd like to go with oral instead of inj. I guess I'm a puss about needles.

Any ideas??

Are you aware of the negatives of the use and risks?
YOu have to use injectables for health reasons if you mess w/ this for anything that amounts to much.
DOnt just throw down orals down the hatch and increase dose and do it repeadedly.
Pro/H ? Dont go there.

sempron20

• Getbig II
« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2008, 10:18:32 PM »
first of all start researching...its not rocket science but you do need to know what you are doing...a good beginner cycle would be:

weeks 1-12- test enanthate @ 500mgs per wk split up into 2 dosages-mon/thurs @ 250mgs per shot
weeks 15-18 nolvadex- 40/40/20/20....clomid- 100/100/50/50

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: January 07, 2008, 10:36:18 PM »
any of these used in combonation

sostenon 250
anavar
winstrol
primobolan
dbol

4pinz

• Getbig I
« Reply #5 on: January 08, 2008, 08:43:03 PM »
check out Anabolics by Llewellyn - It's at Amazon.

Good info