Author Topic: Just started a test e only cycle.  (Read 11489 times)

bparks

• Getbig II
Just started a test e only cycle.
« on: January 05, 2008, 06:20:32 PM »
Is the usual time from when you first inject, to when you start noticing results 2-3 weeks? From what I gather that seems to be the usual time for test to kick in, or am I wrong on this?

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
Re: Just started a test e only cycle.
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2008, 07:04:00 PM »
It can vary a little from person to person, but the biggest thing is going to be the quality of the test you're using. If it is legitimate human grade, you should at least feel it pretty fast...within a day or 2. Granted, if it's your 1st or 2nd cycle, you may not notice this, but as you get more accustomed you'll pick up on it a little easier.

warrant800

• Getbig II
« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2008, 05:46:22 PM »
Agree with Arnold Jr.......You should notice something within a few days....but results wise, about the third week if injecting twice a week.....what's your dosage???

bparks

• Getbig II
« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2008, 08:27:51 PM »
The usual, 500mg/wk split into two injections if 250mg.

And what exactly should I be noticing within the first couple days? Strength gains or size or what?

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #4 on: January 06, 2008, 08:32:05 PM »
The usual, 500mg/wk split into two injections if 250mg.

And what exactly should I be noticing within the first couple days? Strength gains or size or what?
More then anything, increased sex drive.

bparks

• Getbig II
« Reply #5 on: January 06, 2008, 09:46:00 PM »
Oh that? I've already noticed that two days into it. I either have a half chub all day long or a full raging boner even when I barely scratch my nuts. Other than that what else? >_>

sempron20

• Getbig II
« Reply #6 on: January 06, 2008, 09:58:24 PM »
agreed....increased sex drive...then after about 3 wks or so i find...that an increased pump during and after work outs is noticeable, then after that the size/strength gains fall into place..ENJOY!

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #7 on: January 06, 2008, 10:10:13 PM »
Oh that? I've already noticed that two days into it. I either have a half chub all day long or a full raging boner even when I barely scratch my nuts. Other than that what else? >_>
Your hair should be falling out...and you by now should have grown an extra testicle.

Seriously man, you should just have a better over all feeling...a better sense of well being. Be patient, the rest will come.

freakfestMD

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #8 on: January 07, 2008, 04:42:27 AM »
Test enanthate takes me a good 3 weeks to feel like the train is starting to roll.  That;s why I have typically done an oral like A bombs to jumpstart things.

This time around, I'm starting my cycle with test prop, no orals, to see how I feel.

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: January 07, 2008, 05:34:55 AM »
Test enanthate takes me a good 3 weeks to feel like the train is starting to roll.  That;s why I have typically done an oral like A bombs to jumpstart things.

This time around, I'm starting my cycle with test prop, no orals, to see how I feel.

Same here takes a couple weeks till the ester breaks down and blood plasma levels rise enough to make any difference.  Don't see how any physiological changes to the body could occur in a couple days.

I would say people saying they are jacked after a couple days on test e are merely experiencing a placebo effect.  Which in its self can be quite strong, your head is your biggest motivator.

4thAD

« Reply #10 on: January 07, 2008, 06:56:42 PM »
Your hair should be falling out...and you by now should have grown an extra testicle.

Seriously man, you should just have a better over all feeling...a better sense of well being. Be patient, the rest will come.

Yes your hair falling out and the third testicle are definite indicators things are starting to work! LMFAO

IrishMuscle84

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: January 07, 2008, 11:03:16 PM »
Bparks, let me know how your cycle goes, Im actually gonna be doing the same exact cycle for my first cycle.

sele137

• Getbig II
  • Get Fuck
« Reply #12 on: January 08, 2008, 01:19:39 AM »
The DAILY PRODUCTION of testosterone is max 10mg day for men.
He take 500 mg weekly.Halflife is 5 day.
So in 5 days he will have 250mg or the more correct 175mg non ester test.
Divide 175mg with 5 days =35 mg/day
3,5 time more than max normal test levels.
More than enough to feel kick in first days specially  beginner with steroids.

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: January 08, 2008, 05:04:20 AM »

Nothing will happen in the first couple weeks.  The way you feel your body responding is not a blood test.  It takes time for blood plasma levels to rise to an appreciable level to actually feel it.  Secondly till there is any actual muscle growth/enlargement will take even longer.

So whats making you stronger? your mind, its placebo.  LOL reminds me of these clowns I know who did their first cycle and they came to the gym right after they took their first shot.  Well they were super intense and way jacked!  They were grunting and groaning, yelling like they were psycho juiced up hardcore animals!  They were on the juice and they were feeling it  ::)  To be honest though like I said it did not matter cause they were able to lift more weight now cause in their heads they were now on the gear!  They took the shot about an hour earlier.

Even on test prop or a-bombs you will not see any true strength gains from the drugs for a couple weeks.  It does not work like a light switch, the body takes time to respond.

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: January 08, 2008, 05:39:25 AM »
Nothing will happen in the first couple weeks.  The way you feel your body responding is not a blood test.  It takes time for blood plasma levels to rise to an appreciable level to actually feel it.  Secondly till there is any actual muscle growth/enlargement will take even longer.

So whats making you stronger? your mind, its placebo.  LOL reminds me of these clowns I know who did their first cycle and they came to the gym right after they took their first shot.  Well they were super intense and way jacked!  They were grunting and groaning, yelling like they were psycho juiced up hardcore animals!  They were on the juice and they were feeling it  ::)  To be honest though like I said it did not matter cause they were able to lift more weight now cause in their heads they were now on the gear!  They took the shot about an hour earlier.

Even on test prop or a-bombs you will not see any true strength gains from the drugs for a couple weeks.  It does not work like a light switch, the body takes time to respond.

I got to dissagree, plasma level skyrockets immeditly off a 1cc shot of TE even.
 Sexual stimulation should be noticed in 24 hrs.

Size and strength gains start to get rolling nicely in the 3 week zone, but blood plasma levels of Testo skyrocket off a shot.

There are numerous graphs and charts in medical lit taht show rise in T levels in 24 hrs.
This is why many Drs inthe "Traditional medical practice" will only write 100mg ew or 2 weeks.
Also why the gell and creme was developed.

Its way to low a dose to get the benefits of Testo IMO, but that is how they mimic low-midrange normal
male testo.... Even a 200mg shot spikes like right now.

Individuals vary in sensativity to various effect. Real testo @ 200mg should make a 1st time user aware of it in 24 hrs.
Dbol?  2-3 fresh pinks should be felt in 45min in a 1st time user.

So much trash steroid on the market....  esp Var.. What a joke to listen to guys talk 150mg of var do nothing... ;D

bparks

• Getbig II
« Reply #15 on: January 08, 2008, 10:47:22 PM »
Bparks, let me know how your cycle goes, Im actually gonna be doing the same exact cycle for my first cycle.

Will do. I'll keep ya updated.

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: January 09, 2008, 05:45:19 AM »
2 x Testoviron 250 ew will swell you muscles like sponges, and make you really horny and stronger.

Thats no trick, coming off is the trick.

RDW

• Getbig III
  • Get Big or Go Home
« Reply #17 on: January 09, 2008, 06:23:36 AM »

What he said is the right idea, except that enanthate's half life is 10.5 days, also you cannot just divide the 175mg by 5 because it is a non linear equation, also enanthate's ester weight it only 21%, which makes it 197.5mg of test. 

The first day after injecting 250mg you would have an estimated 15.97mg (after 12.61 ester weight) exogenous (external) testosterone metabolized in addition to your free floating endogenous (made by your body). The average male produces between 40 and 100mg/week, so 70 for easy math makes it 10mg/day.  This is a 150% increase in test levels, but that really isn't that significant because the body often produces unevenly and is prone to bursts, so you won't necessarily feel abnormal.  By a day after your 2nd shot you will likely be feeling some effects, however.  Within 18 days your body will be metabolizing 82% of the peak amount, 58mg/day.  Being an exponential decay you will never reach 100% levels of your dose, meaning if you inject 500mg/week (71.42mg/day) your body will never quite metabolize 500mg in a week, but it will reach 99% of that.  Hope this helps.

David Puddy

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
  • All signs point to YES!
« Reply #18 on: January 10, 2008, 02:59:23 AM »
It can vary a little from person to person, but the biggest thing is going to be the quality of the test you're using. If it is legitimate human grade, you should at least feel it pretty fast...within a day or 2. Granted, if it's your 1st or 2nd cycle, you may not notice this, but as you get more accustomed you'll pick up on it a little easier.

Why do you encourage people to use banned substances?
Talk to me babay.

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: January 10, 2008, 04:23:25 AM »
Why do you encourage people to use banned substances?

Ive never seen AJ encourage anyone. People come here asking questions and share experience/knowledge
about these compounds. "Banned"?. Ive a prescription on all mine.

STFU and go play w/ your Barbies...

David Puddy

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #20 on: January 10, 2008, 11:11:13 AM »
Ive never seen AJ encourage anyone. People come here asking questions and share experience/knowledge
about these compounds. "Banned"?. Ive a prescription on all mine.

STFU and go play w/ your Barbies...

Why do you need a prescription?
Talk to me babay.

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: January 10, 2008, 11:31:56 AM »

How fucking ignorant are you?

How old are you is a better question.... 15-17?

Is English your 1st Lang? If it is you have some serious comprehension problems.
Please DONT use steroids.

busyB

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Have a Nice Day!
« Reply #22 on: January 10, 2008, 11:33:01 AM »

Welcome, our latest gimmick!!  :-\

David Puddy

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #23 on: January 11, 2008, 02:09:40 PM »

Very smart post, maybe there's some good lads here that aren't 5'8" and full juice reliant.
Talk to me babay.

BILT4FUN

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #24 on: January 11, 2008, 05:21:19 PM »
Um , you are on the Steroid board :o
Very smart post, maybe there's some good lads here that aren't 5'8" and full juice reliant.