Author Topic: alot of chicks like pro body builders  (Read 12708 times)

cht868

• Getbig III
Re: alot of chicks like pro body builders
« Reply #50 on: January 06, 2008, 07:29:06 AM »
A few low class chicks sometimes dig the pros.

Fitness chicks will tolerate the cocktail peanut sized testicles in order to get some winny and maybe some test.

Most females laugh at their drug and oil filled bodies with pathetically, laughably small 5 year old boy pouches housing a shrivelled penis and vacationing nuts. These guys don't look good to anyone all but a select minority of mostly men who spend many, many hours of their lives looking at other men in underwear.

A lot of them start wheezing if they have to walk up the stairs..I doubt that many of them can even fuck.

::)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #51 on: January 06, 2008, 07:39:56 AM »

cht868

• Getbig III
« Reply #52 on: January 06, 2008, 07:44:53 AM »

i would give my left ball to suck on those tits.

that fucking skin is the perfect color, i too would give my left ball to suck on those tities

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: January 06, 2008, 07:48:12 AM »
that fucking skin is the perfect color, i too would give my left ball to suck on those tities

The chick in the background is way hotter.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #54 on: January 06, 2008, 08:25:21 AM »
The chick in the background is way hotter.

No look at those legs and arms, that is a skeleton right there...

But, three pages of arguing whether girls like pro bodybuilders. Here's how you tell, If pros were such a hot commodity, then most of the seats in the audience of a pro show would have nothing but hot women. But it is mostly guys.  Moderation in term of physique is what is better, plus education, and some bank. No more no less. How many dudes come on here and get Godsmack by how huge "____" (insert name) is? Not too many women. Fact of the matter is most women would want a "Everyman", but then would get tired of that. Women that I know like the Tyson Beckford, Tyrese, Shimar Moore, Brian Pumper look. With brains and bank, and a willingness to screw their brains out, of course...

I remember when when I was in college when Flex won the 1997 Arnold, I had the Musclemag in a class, and I went a Historically Black University, many of the women were like "eww" (especially with Nasser), they said Flex's stuff looked shrunken, but they like him or Darrem the best. But one of my friends was a bber/stripper, and he was catching so much pussy, it wasn't funny. But he didn't train his legs often, as huge legs make your shit look small. He was mostly upper body.

NeverTrustABlonde

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
« Reply #55 on: January 06, 2008, 08:32:17 AM »
i just disagree with everyone......

m8

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: January 06, 2008, 08:57:05 AM »
i just disagree with everyone......

so you like huge juiced up bodybuilders?

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: January 06, 2008, 08:59:09 AM »
every woman does regardless of what they tell their "boyfriends".

m8

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: January 06, 2008, 09:00:14 AM »
every woman does regardless of what they tell their "boyfriends".
what's a woman?
what about "girls"?

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #59 on: January 06, 2008, 09:05:08 AM »
oh brother.. guys arguing about cock sizes...

moral of the story is, if you are ugly you dont get pretty girls.. unless you have a fat bank account.

jackend and ugly still no girls..

do you guys think bodybuilders get huge to attract women? lol

NeverTrustABlonde

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
« Reply #60 on: January 06, 2008, 09:05:33 AM »

yes.... but they also have to be good looking.... and there is such a thing as too big.... imo

NeverTrustABlonde

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
« Reply #61 on: January 06, 2008, 09:06:33 AM »
moral of the story is, if you are ugly you dont get pretty girls..
jackend and ugly still no girls..

aha  ;D

m8

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: January 06, 2008, 09:06:41 AM »
yes.... but they also have to be good looking.... and there is such a thing as too big.... imo
What I thought.
Unfortunately, I'm JUST very good looking.

NeverTrustABlonde

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
« Reply #63 on: January 06, 2008, 09:08:24 AM »
What I thought.
Unfortunately, I'm JUST very good looking.

better be JUST good looking than JUST jacked... imo

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #64 on: January 06, 2008, 09:08:53 AM »
Well of course "nevertrustablonde" like sjuiced up bodybuilders. I assume she is somewhat into fitness and/or competes.

I think MOST females would take a mediocre looking guy in decent shape with a HUGE bank account over some random juice head with a middle class or below middle class status. Money talks!!!!!!
X

m8

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: January 06, 2008, 09:09:32 AM »
better be JUST good looking than JUST jacked... imo

definitely

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: January 06, 2008, 09:10:17 AM »
Well of course "nevertrustablonde" like sjuiced up bodybuilders. I assume she is somewhat into fitness and/or competes.

I think MOST females would take a mediocre looking guy in decent shape with a HUGE bank account over some random juice head. Money talks!!!!!!
and while she's with Mr. Skinny/Fat she'll be ogling the huge ripped bodybuilder at the gym.

m8

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: January 06, 2008, 09:10:33 AM »

I think MOST females would take a mediocre looking guy in decent shape with a HUGE bank account over some random juice head with a middle class or below middle class status. Money talks!!!!!!

Obviously..

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #68 on: January 06, 2008, 09:12:27 AM »
and while she's with Mr. Skinny/Fat she'll be ogling the huge ripped bodybuilder at the gym.

I have stated in the previous page that of course a chick will oggle the bodybuilder and perhaps might even fantasize about him. But in the end, the man with money will get the chick. That is, unless the chick is cheating on the guy with the bodybuilder lol
X

m8

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: January 06, 2008, 09:13:32 AM »
We need "NeverTrustABlonde" to speak on this.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #70 on: January 06, 2008, 09:13:40 AM »
Obviously..

Unfortunately it's not obvious to some people on this thread  :P
X

NeverTrustABlonde

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
« Reply #71 on: January 06, 2008, 09:20:11 AM »

i need to be more of a golddigger.... damn.... people keep telling me that.....

MOST females i know do tend to take the mediocre guys in decent shape and tell me that guys I like are gross looking....

maybe..... it really depends on the girl.... some girls don't even go to a gym....

I have stated in the previous page that of course a chick will oggle the bodybuilder and perhaps might even fantasize about him. But in the end, the man with money will get the chick. That is, unless the chick is cheating on the guy with the bodybuilder lol

you know this is EXACTLY what I should have done.... i should have KEPT the guy with the money and cheated on him with the bodybuilder from the gym.....

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #72 on: January 06, 2008, 09:22:24 AM »

MOST females i know do tend to take the mediocre guys in decent shape and tell me that guys I like are gross looking....

maybe..... it really depends on the girl.... some girls don't even go to a gym....

you know this is EXACTLY what I should have done.... i should have KEPT the guy with the money and cheated on him with the bodybuilder from the gym.....

See, I know all lol....you can get the guy with the money to buy you jewelry and expensive stuff and at night, go to the bodybuilder for some ass lol
X

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #73 on: January 06, 2008, 09:27:04 AM »

A woman doesn't even need to go to the gym, just go and get on the dance fllor, and stop eating junk. Have you ever looked at pics of women from the 70's? Manyof them were beautiful, and in shape, that is because they didn't at the junk that we do, and they went out dancing.

NeverTrustABlonde

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
« Reply #74 on: January 06, 2008, 09:27:30 AM »
See, I know all lol....you can get the guy with the money to buy you jewelry and expensive stuff and at night, go to the bodybuilder for some ass lol

i felt bad, i couldn't do it......  :-X

now i feel even worse, cuz for the first time in a very long time i actually have to pay for stuff....  :'(