Author Topic: alot of chicks like pro body builders  (Read 12704 times)

m8

• Getbig V
Re: alot of chicks like pro body builders
« Reply #75 on: January 06, 2008, 09:29:20 AM »
Every female likes an athletic/fitness body but most would be grossed out by the bodybuilder physiques.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #76 on: January 06, 2008, 09:30:09 AM »
Every female likes an athletic/fitness body but most would be grossed out by the bodybuilder physiques.
::) bullshit.

NeverTrustABlonde

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
« Reply #77 on: January 06, 2008, 09:30:43 AM »
*sigh*

it's an acquired taste....

m8

• Getbig V
« Reply #78 on: January 06, 2008, 09:33:53 AM »

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: January 06, 2008, 09:41:55 AM »

Like troponin once said, the grossing out comments of women regarding bodybuilders is more of an inbuild reflex. at the end they all love it.

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
« Reply #80 on: January 06, 2008, 09:43:34 AM »
Like troponin once said, the grossing out comments of women regarding bodybuilders is more of an inbuild reflex. at the end they all love it.

are you saying women have brains like squirrels?

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: January 06, 2008, 09:45:13 AM »
are you saying women have brains like squirrels?
they're nowhere near as smart as squirrels.

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: January 06, 2008, 09:50:16 AM »
hahaha.

NeverTrustABlonde

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
« Reply #83 on: January 06, 2008, 09:58:31 AM »
they're nowhere near as smart as squirrels.
;D

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #84 on: January 06, 2008, 10:17:30 AM »
women are into men who can drive em... and sometimes a 120lbs moron is doing a better job at ruling his girl than a 300 lbs juicehead or a multimillionaire businessman; its about brains and mind control, not muscle, not even dick size nor money.

Its about psychology, so youre all off topic.

closest to reality of all posts,,
in america 90% of girls are whores and EXTEREMLY EASY TO GET IN BED,,it is a result of the 90s rap calture and black interference with the white societry to a point where the white wanna be black you can se it with barak obama now,,the white girls wouldf practically suck his dick no problem whatso ever,,
american girls love to be submissive and will take any guy who can control them ,,black do it well eventhough later on will divorce them and the white girl will see they are as abuive as white if not more,,but for now white girls like to fuck black cock and its a very common thing in america to a point american girls around the world are being considered as white trash which is a level of slutiness that is above whore,,

in general american girls want to be treated like shit inorder for them to be stimulated,,it sounds crazy but its reality,,american girls simply like being treated like pieces of meat in many ways,,they do their lower back tatoos for the gyus to cum on it not for themselves or for their own beauty since they would never ever do lower back tatoos for anyother reason but to arrouse guys in sex,,those same girls do piercings in diff plasces for THE GUYS TO CUM FROM THEM AND WANT THEM AND GET ATTENTION  TO THEM,,,those same girls in 90% of cases are single  or divorced with kids before age 25 because they were knocked out at age 16-20 with latino guy or black guy that got threm pregnant and fucked their life because THEY THE GIRLS were stupid bimbos,,as in whores,,it is a society thing when it comes to america of 2000s,,girls are super easy i can walk into anyt place in america ,,i can go into a dog store or into a walmart or into a nail sallon and barbar shop and you got those same girls always with a 3 year old always poor to some degree as in evrything payed with credit cards and no real money,,they always giev you the smile of "i want you to fuck me big boy" it is so easy to get them to actually suck you within an hour of meeting you its redicoulous,,guys with no muscles and guys with muscle both can do it but guys with muscles have superiority because those girls have no brains in 90% of cases so they go for impression and as i said befor they want to be controled and want to be submissive and the chasnces of strong guy and intimidating guy strength wise even if its all fake muscle,,the chances of him to knock that girl out are higher because the american whore will come on to him with out him need to do a damn thing,,he can sit drink his milkshake and get a haircut and a girl will come on to him with the fuck me smile in america,,,he can sit and be shy and a girl come to him in ameria,,

girls in america are desperate,,

the reason i say america is because its not as common around the world,,for some reason britny speers and the whore sister and whole that family is the mirror of the american girl,,i dont know why it got to this point but it is so bad that today i truly consider 90% of american girls straight out whores
fallen angel

Fulgorre

• Getbig III
« Reply #85 on: January 06, 2008, 10:31:06 AM »
yes.... but they also have to be good looking.... and there is such a thing as too big.... imo

Yes there is such a thing as too big.  However, since only 0.0000000001% of the population of Earth is Marcus Ruhl size 99.9999999999% of bodybuilders do not have to worry about getting "too big". hehe

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: January 06, 2008, 10:33:53 AM »
in america 90% of girls are whores and EXTEREMLY EASY TO GET IN BED,,it is a result of the 90s rap calture and black interference with the white societry to a point where the white wanna be black you can se it with barak obama now,,the white girls wouldf practically suck his dick no problem whatso ever,,
american girls love to be submissive and will take any guy who can control them ,,black do it well eventhough later on will divorce them and the white girl will see they are as abuive as white if not more,,but for now white girls like to fuck black cock and its a very common thing in america to a point american girls around the world are being considered as white trash which is a level of slutiness that is above whore,,

in general american girls want to be treated like shit inorder for them to be stimulated,,it sounds crazy but its reality,,american girls simply like being treated like pieces of meat in many ways,,they do their lower back tatoos for the gyus to cum on it not for themselves or for their own beauty since they would never ever do lower back tatoos for anyother reason but to arrouse guys in sex,,those same girls do piercings in diff plasces for THE GUYS TO CUM FROM THEM AND WANT THEM AND GET ATTENTION  TO THEM,,,those same girls in 90% of cases are single  or divorced with kids before age 25 because they were knocked out at age 16-20 with latino guy or black guy that got threm pregnant and fucked their life because THEY THE GIRLS were stupid bimbos,,as in whores,,it is a society thing when it comes to america of 2000s,,girls are super easy i can walk into anyt place in america ,,i can go into a dog store or into a walmart or into a nail sallon and barbar shop and you got those same girls always with a 3 year old always poor to some degree as in evrything payed with credit cards and no real money,,they always giev you the smile of "i want you to fuck me big boy" it is so easy to get them to actually suck you within an hour of meeting you its redicoulous,,guys with no muscles and guys with muscle both can do it but guys with muscles have superiority because those girls have no brains in 90% of cases so they go for impression and as i said befor they want to be controled and want to be submissive and the chasnces of strong guy and intimidating guy strength wise even if its all fake muscle,,the chances of him to knock that girl out are higher because the american whore will come on to him with out him need to do a damn thing,,he can sit drink his milkshake and get a haircut and a girl will come on to him with the fuck me smile in america,,,he can sit and be shy and a girl come to him in ameria,,

the reason i say america is because its not as common around the world,,for some reason britny speers and the whore sister and whole that family is the mirror of the american girl,,i dont know why it got to this point but it is so bad that today i truly consider 90% of american girls straight out whores

ok

::) ::) ::)

;)

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: January 06, 2008, 10:38:43 AM »
ok now its fore sure, im immigrating to America.

freespirit

• Getbig V
  • Revolt!
« Reply #88 on: January 06, 2008, 10:47:55 AM »
ok now its fore sure, im immigrating to America.

En dat alleen vanwege het feit dat die amerikaanse slettebakken zich makkelijker laten nemen dan hollandse.

;D

Cheap american whores will be the downfall of american supremacy, holla if ya feel me.

duncanlukas

• Getbig II
« Reply #89 on: January 06, 2008, 10:53:25 AM »
what that dude said about american girls might sound crazy and shit..but the dude is right...that is the cold hard truth these days.

cht868

• Getbig III
« Reply #90 on: January 06, 2008, 10:57:27 AM »
 ::)

freespirit

• Getbig V
  • Revolt!
« Reply #91 on: January 06, 2008, 11:03:10 AM »
what that dude said about american girls might sound crazy and shit..but the dude is right...that is the cold hard truth these days.

That's why american girls are not going to give birth to real men, anymore. Cheap sluts bear weaklings only.  :)

peroni

• Getbig III
« Reply #92 on: January 06, 2008, 11:06:05 AM »
A few low class chicks sometimes dig the pros.

Fitness chicks will tolerate the cocktail peanut sized testicles in order to get some winny and maybe some test.

Most females laugh at their drug and oil filled bodies with pathetically, laughably small 5 year old boy pouches housing a shrivelled penis and vacationing nuts. These guys don't look good to anyone all but a select minority of mostly men who spend many, many hours of their lives looking at other men in underwear.

A lot of them start wheezing if they have to walk up the stairs..I doubt that many of them can even fuck.

That is fucking awesome!!! 

FrenchFrie

• Getbig III
« Reply #93 on: January 06, 2008, 12:33:29 PM »

please keep in mind i'm curently still living in france, europe, and that i'm talking about european women; so i think all OCCIDENTAL girls are the same. I dont know asian black women, but in my opinion all women just need to be ruled by a man who has superior  psychological skills, thats all you need to have a submisive woman.

Now money, dick size, etc,   the girl who s with a skinny fagget will say that guys who are more muscular than him are "too muscular" and have to compensate cause they must have a small dick,  the girl with the muscular guy will say the skinny guy is a fagget, the woman with a rich man will say poor  men are losers etc etc;

the only winner in all of this is the guy who scare/submit/own his woman psychologicaly and prevent her from doing anything that doesnt please him or he 'll destroy her whatever it takes. If u can rule your woman, whatever ur dick size, ur muscle mass or your bank account, she will always think that she needs you .

Owning someone psychologically is the only way to go to build strong relationships.

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #94 on: January 06, 2008, 12:52:24 PM »

Owning someone psychologically is the only way to go to build strong relationships.

Going a bit deeper,I find psychology VERY interesting in human relationships, what specific techniques do you think work?

m8

• Getbig V
« Reply #95 on: January 06, 2008, 12:54:01 PM »

please keep in mind i'm curently still living in france, europe, and that i'm talking about european women; so i think all OCCIDENTAL girls are the same. I dont know asian black women, but in my opinion all women just need to be ruled by a man who has superior  psychological skills, thats all you need to have a submisive woman.

Now money, dick size, etc,   the girl who s with a skinny fagget will say that guys who are more muscular than him are "too muscular" and have to compensate cause they must have a small dick,  the girl with the muscular guy will say the skinny guy is a fagget, the woman with a rich man will say poor  men are losers etc etc;

the only winner in all of this is the guy who scare/submit/own his woman psychologicaly and prevent her from doing anything that doesnt please him or he 'll destroy her whatever it takes. If u can rule your woman, whatever ur dick size, ur muscle mass or your bank account, she will always think that she needs you .

bien dit, mec.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #96 on: January 06, 2008, 01:02:18 PM »

that is correct but! its not only psycological it is also emotional owning as you call it,,there are masters of this method ithat can have a hot chic with out even working a day in their life as in complete jobless,,some of them are bodybuilders at the beggining of their career,,
see friend,,the thing is you  must build your girl into your world and not your world into the girl,,she has to know you are the best she can get and she MUST KNOW that she can never be good enough and that her body and yes i say this again HER BODY is flab or chubb or always have something lacking,,this is ONLY WAY to have a hold on hot girl and actually make her fall for you,,trust mew on that
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #97 on: January 06, 2008, 01:08:50 PM »
another thing,,have you ever noticed how much american girls especially from no where to be found usa towns are getting the wow factor out of cops? american girls especially in no where to be found america love power ,,and cop is the absolut power in their world as in,,,at their no where to be found location the cop is everything since the country is so big,,so it is very easy for 24 year iold cop to be god over there because the girls fall for them especially the whorish ones the easy ones the hot ones as you call it,,they like the power they like the control and submissivness such a relashionship brings,,they like the show off,,"im with a cop" type of thing,,they are show it off type of girls  especially hot girls and they always think what can benefit them ,,,
you ,,inorder to get one of those for long term and actually make them fall inlove with you,,have to                       make sure youre like that same cop and have authority over them someway or anotheer,,for bodybuilder it is the muscle and body those girls feel nothing next to as in you are hotter than the girl,,,but it can come from many aspect of control ,,again most guys with hot girls dont even work they are jobless and still the girl will be crazy for them!

sad but true and almost always in america
fallen angel

FrenchFrie

• Getbig III
« Reply #98 on: January 06, 2008, 01:09:10 PM »
Going a bit deeper,I find psychology VERY interesting in human relationships, what specific techniques do you think work?

well, id advise you to read "the art of hapiness" written by his holiness the dalai lama and howard cutler (an american psychiatrist). I learned most of what i know from this book. It teaches you the basic of human feelings, and then you can adapt it to our occidental way of life. Basically its a guide which teaches you the human spirit/nature, its really easy to understand and then to adapt it and apply it in our modern societies and everyday life. You will learna  lot about yourself and the others.

To gh15; i hear you when you talk about "emotional" owning, but "psychological" owning or "superiority" is really different, cause you can emotionally own people but be yourself emotionally unstable and owned by your own emotions if you see what i mean. There a re a lot of people who have charisma or a good looking face/body and emotionally own people surrounding em and look like they can obtain whatever they want from em. But most of em are just animals using a gift from mother nature  without any control/awareness about themselves.  Being psychologically charismatic allows you to emotionally rule people around you, but to CONTROL YOUR OWN emotions , and see things before they happen cause you re above the animalistic behaviors of the others. Its even more impressive to show off as a positive mastermind whoc an prevent things from hapening or plan things than just an egoistical manipulator.

Most people who tend to rule the others using their physical beauty (often women) lose their power when they age, the real power is in a strong mind, not a strong or good looking body.

What is more impressive is when you send the message to the others that you actually know what you re doing and that you "know" its the right thing to do for everyone.  It's not just about being a control freak , it's about bringing positive things in the lifes of the others, who couldnt do so without you.  They have to constantly know they couldnt even dream of a better life without you.  Its a tough responsability too. Being smarter and more aware of everything makes you see everything that is really positive, but billions of things that are negative and its not that easy to handle on a daily basis.
Once you acquire this ability to lead people, own em psychologically, you have to KEEP EM under your control , watch em suffer from their own stupidity and weaknesses, and often you have to finally come to the conclusion that their not even worth wasting your time with.

Salut m8, tu es d'ou?

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #99 on: January 06, 2008, 01:09:20 PM »

Hehehe. Dont point out the absolute truth. This thread will end soon. ;D