Author Topic: Man the Aussie gladiators sux worse than the USA ones  (Read 1962 times)

just_a_pilgrim

• Getbig IV
Man the Aussie gladiators sux worse than the USA ones
« on: January 06, 2008, 12:17:57 AM »

No-one from America will care but one is a guy called Anthony Koutoufides who was a GayFL player. There was a pic of him next to Dexter a few years ago which made him look terrible.

I compete in outrigging we have quite a few guys who race in this that would be fitter and have better physqiues than all of these guys.

Yes all of them. I'm sure some Melbonites will attack me after the GayFL comment.

LatsMcGee

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Man the Aussie gladiators sux worse than the USA ones
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2008, 12:26:44 AM »
Some of those broads look fuckable.

Michaeloz

• Getbig II
« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2008, 12:29:09 AM »
Damm almost ashamed to call myself an aussie after seeing this bunch of queens.  Very sad stae of affair,  could have done better than a washed up AfL player, but then the last  one had a washed up NRL player.   :-X

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2008, 12:31:30 AM »
Some of those broads look fuckable.
ditto

just_a_pilgrim

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: January 06, 2008, 12:31:46 AM »
Dude Tatiana Grigorieva is incredible. Silver at the Olympics in Pole vaulting (gonna leave out the obvious joke)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #5 on: January 06, 2008, 12:32:06 AM »
having a big fat one is a good touch!

just_a_pilgrim

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: January 06, 2008, 12:33:45 AM »
Damm almost ashamed to call myself an aussie after seeing this bunch of queens.  Very sad stae of affair,  could have done better than a washed up AfL player, but then the last  one had a washed up NRL player.   :-X

If you think Mark McGaw was washed up then (had a great physique then though) you should see him now! He was like the security at IFBB shows i have no idea how, he looked terrible.

YiriSS

• Getbig II
« Reply #7 on: January 06, 2008, 12:39:20 AM »
i guess you were too busy to try out then , otherwise im sure you would have shown them  ::)

just_a_pilgrim

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: January 06, 2008, 12:42:47 AM »
i guess you were too busy to try out then , otherwise im sure you would have shown them  ::)

Got through all the physical stuff, put out at the 'personality' stage, which was where they wanted someone who had a 'story'. Not someone who trains seriously and doesn't have a family, they want a weekend warrior who the families watching the show can relate to, as it's a family show. If you saw who they picked and who they didn't at that stage you wouldn't be such a smart ass.

That was for challangers, for gladiators they wanted names. Sorry i'm not famous.

If you need me to draw a picture for you of how it happened i'll try.

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #9 on: January 06, 2008, 12:44:22 AM »
I didn't even know that there was going to be be a gladiator series here in Aus. It wont last long.
No doubt about it...

AVBG

« Reply #10 on: January 06, 2008, 12:45:51 AM »
I didn't even know that there was going to be be a gladiator series here in Aus. It wont last long.

It didn't last long the first time around either.

just_a_pilgrim

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: January 06, 2008, 12:46:55 AM »

I want them to bring back 'Man O Man'. That show was hilarious (no homo).

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #12 on: January 06, 2008, 12:48:41 AM »
It didn't last long the first time around either.
I vaguely remember the first series. I remember the guy Vulcan (?) big black guy. He owns a gym not that far from me.
No doubt about it...

YiriSS

• Getbig II
« Reply #13 on: January 06, 2008, 12:58:30 AM »
Got through all the physical stuff, put out at the 'personality' stage, which was where they wanted someone who had a 'story'. Not someone who trains seriously and doesn't have a family, they want a weekend warrior who the families watching the show can relate to, as it's a family show. If you saw who they picked and who they didn't at that stage you wouldn't be such a smart ass.

That was for challangers, for gladiators they wanted names. Sorry i'm not famous.

If you need me to draw a picture for you of how it happened i'll try.

i was kidding mate, dont take it personally,would have been good to have  a fellow getbigger on there, although kouta is a friend , he trains at our gym(dohertys gym)
be interesting to see how he goes!

just_a_pilgrim

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: January 06, 2008, 01:01:59 AM »
i was kidding mate, dont take it personally,would have been good to have  a fellow getbigger on there, although kouta is a friend , he trains at our gym(dohertys gym)
be interesting to see how he goes!

No probs, don't hate the player i hate the game (knew someone from Melbourne would go after me!).

Wish they had picked someone with decent size! Well maybe not makes the rest of us look better lol

Michaeloz

• Getbig II
« Reply #15 on: January 06, 2008, 02:09:06 AM »
How do you think Wendal Sailor would fair as a gladiator.  Hell even Shane Webcke would have been awsome and he is still in good shape

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #16 on: January 06, 2008, 02:15:41 AM »
How do you think Wendal Sailor would fair as a gladiator.  Hell even Shane Webcke would have been awsome and he is still in good shape

YES!!!

WEBCKE IS THE MAN!!!

But yeah Wendall could have been a good gladiator. He is a big guy, and obviously pretty fit.
No doubt about it...

Michaeloz

• Getbig II
« Reply #17 on: January 06, 2008, 02:27:28 AM »
YES!!!

WEBCKE IS THE MAN!!!

But yeah Wendall could have been a good gladiator. He is a big guy, and obviously pretty fit.
yep I've been thinking on this and I think Wendall would have been awsome.
That being said the whole coke deal would not put him across well with the family demographic the show as aimed at.  He's done Dancing With the Stars.  Maybe "It Takes Two " would be his next best bet.

GO WEBCKE, WE MISS YOU BIG MAN