Author Topic: Knoxville865's epic self-owning...  (Read 613 times)

AllDrugs

• Getbig II
Knoxville865's epic self-owning...
« on: January 06, 2008, 11:41:46 AM »
I just figured out who the guy is. I'd been wondering for a few weeks.

About 6 or 7 years ago I was at the gym on a Sunday night.  This guy had loaded 11 plates on each side of the leg press sled.  He was probably 17 or 18 at the time, maybe a little older.  He proceeded to do 4 reps of about 4 inches and then racked the weight.  He then proceeded to take ALL the plates off one side first...every single one.  I was in the corner near there doing some cable work.  I knew what was getting ready to happen...

He got to 3 plates left on one side and I thought to myself, "This dude has no clue what's getting ready to happen..."  I could have said something but I wanted to watch the disaster unfold.

He takes the 3rd plate off leaving 2 and the machine starts to tip over to the side where all 11 were left.  It falls completely over and makes what sounds like a small explosion.  The machine bars you slide 45's and such on to were bent all to hell on that side.  Knoxville865 just looked at the machine for about 5 seconds, picked up his bag and left.

I never saw him at that gym again.  Seen him around a little since then.  He's a permabulker...

akers1021

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • "Big arms and delts dont make you a bodybuilder"
Re: Knoxville865's epic self-owning...
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2008, 12:18:40 PM »
 ;D

cht868

• Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2008, 12:20:15 PM »
 :o

Pete Nice

• Getbig IV
  • Can't wait until the new DaddyWaddy's come out
« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2008, 04:09:50 PM »
I just figured out who the guy is. I'd been wondering for a few weeks.

About 6 or 7 years ago I was at the gym on a Sunday night.  This guy had loaded 11 plates on each side of the leg press sled.  He was probably 17 or 18 at the time, maybe a little older.  He proceeded to do 4 reps of about 4 inches and then racked the weight.  He then proceeded to take ALL the plates off one side first...every single one.  I was in the corner near there doing some cable work.  I knew what was getting ready to happen...

He got to 3 plates left on one side and I thought to myself, "This dude has no clue what's getting ready to happen..."  I could have said something but I wanted to watch the disaster unfold.

He takes the 3rd plate off leaving 2 and the machine starts to tip over to the side where all 11 were left.  It falls completely over and makes what sounds like a small explosion.  The machine bars you slide 45's and such on to were bent all to hell on that side.  Knoxville865 just looked at the machine for about 5 seconds, picked up his bag and left.

I never saw him at that gym again.  Seen him around a little since then.  He's a permabulker...

:-X
Air Falcon

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #4 on: January 06, 2008, 04:11:12 PM »
there's a small problem with this.

nobody knows who "    
Knoxville865" is or ever heard of him

it's more fun to post about self-ownings of known people.
Z