Author Topic: Do your think current bodybuilders don't have a small waist anymore ?  (Read 8641 times)

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
Re: Do your think current bodybuilders don't have a small waist anymore ?
« Reply #25 on: January 07, 2008, 02:22:30 AM »
any of you think that they get the distented gut and big waist from the food they have to eat? i mean think about it, you dont get that big without some serious food . i hear jay eats 1000 carbs a day. only a machine can do that. sure most will say drugs. i say food.
I agree. There are several pro level BBer around me and we discussed about it and the conclusion was food.
Of course,its not the only factor i think....But, i beleieve its the biggest factor.

sachito

• Getbig II
« Reply #26 on: January 07, 2008, 02:30:24 AM »
oh for sure its not the only factor. wide waist is either you have one to start with or you dont but to me the gut comes from food and the over use of insulin. gh is not really a factor in this. its mostly food and insulin

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #27 on: January 07, 2008, 02:33:31 AM »
oh for sure its not the only factor. wide waist is either you have one to start with or you dont but to me the gut comes from food and the over use of insulin. gh is not really a factor in this. its mostly food and insulin
That is. Its totaly wrong that GH make those gut called "GH gut".

sachito

• Getbig II
« Reply #28 on: January 07, 2008, 02:35:34 AM »
i agree

Playboy

• Getbig V
  • If the bar ain't bending, you're just pretending
« Reply #29 on: January 07, 2008, 05:52:20 AM »
HGH, IGF-1 and Insilin.

timfogarty

• Getbig V
  • @fogartyTim on twitter
« Reply #30 on: January 07, 2008, 11:12:21 AM »
plenty of bodybuilders of the 60s, 70s, and 80s ate massive amounts of food, and never got the distended guts.   These guts started showing up when bodybuilders starting injecting insulin along with their GH in the early 90s.   the protruding stomachs are due to an increase in visceral fat, the fat between the organs in the abdomen.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #31 on: January 08, 2008, 02:40:20 AM »
plenty of bodybuilders of the 60s, 70s, and 80s ate massive amounts of food, and never got the distended guts.   These guts started showing up when bodybuilders starting injecting insulin along with their GH in the early 90s.   the protruding stomachs are due to an increase in visceral fat, the fat between the organs in the abdomen.
thank u Tim...food  ::)

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #32 on: January 08, 2008, 03:26:02 AM »
Yeah. I got it. But, those 60s 70s 80s bbers are nowhere near from the mass that those monsters of now a day carry.
They Eat a lot more than old days. Ed Kawak was known for eating a lot more than others and he carried mass of now a day. AND HIS STOMACH WAS DISTENDED.

Bobby

• Getbig V
  • is da lordes plan
« Reply #33 on: January 08, 2008, 03:32:49 AM »
My stomach distends when i eat 3000+ cals clean a day and still remaining fairly low bf. If i diet down to lean rippedness it dissapears. so how they have such huge guts in or near contest shape can't be food...
tank u jesus

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #34 on: January 08, 2008, 03:39:27 AM »
My stomach distends when i eat 3000+ cals clean a day and still remaining fairly low bf. If i diet down to lean rippedness it dissapears. so how they have such huge guts in or near contest shape can't be food...
Well how big you are? More than 220 shredded?

Bobby

• Getbig V
  • is da lordes plan
« Reply #35 on: January 08, 2008, 04:11:36 AM »
Well how big you are? More than 220 shredded?

what are you nuts?! i'm a normal human, not juiced to the gills
tank u jesus

Julio Ceasar

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: January 08, 2008, 06:34:47 AM »
Anybody think that Jay would lose against Martinez with this shape?I dont think so. This jay looks really great. I hope he reach this condition this year.

Cutler is a freak! He deserve to be Mr O, no questions about it.

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #37 on: January 08, 2008, 07:56:35 AM »
what are you nuts?! i'm a normal human, not juiced to the gills
Thats what i am saying. You cant compare yourself with those monster with distended stomach.
They eat even more before the show. Did you know it?

mass243

• Getbig V
  • On right side of the history!
« Reply #38 on: January 08, 2008, 08:05:01 AM »
Cutler is a freak! He deserve to be Mr O, no questions about it.

In the shape like the one in that picture...absolutely YES! Wish Cutler can be in shape at this year

timfogarty

• Getbig V
  • @fogartyTim on twitter
« Reply #39 on: January 08, 2008, 09:41:30 AM »
Ed Kawak was known for eating a lot more than others and he carried mass of now a day. AND HIS STOMACH WAS DISTENDED.

Please provide a pic of Edouard Kawak prior to early 1990s in contest shape where his stomach is distended.  He did have wider hips than most, but he didn't have the bloated stomach until gh and insulin came along.

Bobby

• Getbig V
  • is da lordes plan
« Reply #40 on: January 08, 2008, 11:06:59 AM »
Thats what i am saying. You cant compare yourself with those monster with distended stomach.
They eat even more before the show. Did you know it?

carb up yes, but they are in caloric deficit for long time...
tank u jesus

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
« Reply #41 on: January 08, 2008, 11:18:18 AM »
It's not just drugs.  I have a friend who is 162 and has a big fat gut.  I have another friend who can stick his stomach out but also pull it in to create a vacuum and he is maybe 150 at 5'8.  I can neither suck my stomach in or push it out no matter how hard I try.  It remains perpetually flat and I do believe that has something to do with never overeating although I never gave it too much thought.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

timfogarty

• Getbig V
  • @fogartyTim on twitter
« Reply #42 on: January 08, 2008, 11:38:44 AM »
It's not just drugs.  I have a friend who is 162 and has a big fat gut. 

there are many reasons for large amounts of visceral fat, fat in between the organs.  the issue is why do so many top bodybuilders today have it.   they are able to diet down and get rid of all the subcutaneous fat, the fat under the skin, but they still have the visceral fat.   You rarely ever saw bodybuilders with visceral fat in the past.  Now it is the norm.   The reason is that the combination of the drugs that they're taking, gh and insulin, promotes the storage of visceral fat.   

the idea that today's bodybuilders eat more food therefore have stretched out stomachs and intestines is preposterous.  sure it takes more to maintain 280 pounds for the top pros than it did in the 70s when Arnold topped out at 220.  But there are plenty of 200 pound amateurs with the distended stomachs.  plus bodybuilders don't eat massive amounts of food in one sitting, but eat throughout the day.   and they certainly don't go on stage or have a photoshoot after a huge meal.