Author Topic: Nasser Interview Part 4 Online - The Milos Files, Kovacs, Palumbo & More.  (Read 20562 times)

Jussup

• Getbig II
Re: Nasser Interview Part 4 Online - The Milos Files, Kovacs, Palumbo & More.
« Reply #175 on: January 09, 2008, 01:52:10 PM »
Things have changed in bodybuilding and I doubt many known individuals would risk going to prison by selling drugs. There are too many risks and the DEA can use sophisticated means to get evidence.

Why do you think so many Pros from abroad come to Milos, when they are in the US?
For giant set and snake oil??  ::) ::) ::)

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #176 on: January 09, 2008, 01:54:19 PM »

Things have changed in bodybuilding and I doubt many known individuals would risk going to prison by selling drugs. There are too many risks and the DEA can use sophisticated means to get evidence.

How can someone be this clueless? Vince claims to have been "in the industry" for decades, met and known tons of pros but knows nothing at all. Quite amazing.

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #177 on: January 09, 2008, 01:55:13 PM »
Why do you think so many Pros from abroad come to Milos, when they are in the US?
For giant set and snake oil??  ::) ::) ::)

Captain Obvious to the rescue!

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #178 on: January 09, 2008, 03:47:33 PM »
Shawn Ray on the Nasser interviews:

So this is what's called "Bodybuilding News?"
The reporter should have never given Nasser a Platform to spew all the crap he did, even though I firmly believe EVERYTHING he said about Milos as I have privvy to alot of the same information about him personally.
That said, why would a reporter even bother posting such trash and negativity on a BBing Board?
To who's benefit?
For what advantages?
To help whom?
To promote what?
Nasser is in a Sad Place, as I feel- he feels, the sport has wronged him and others prospered where he failed.
This entire article reeked of Tabloid Journalism at best and leaves one feeling sorry both for Nasser and the frame of mind and mind set of where he is today.
Somethings are better left unsaid.
As one matures, you'd like to think they'd turn the page and move on, let some things go or simply SHUT UP!
Nasser seems to be thriving in the resurgence of his name being talked about online sadly, it wont amount to $2.00 more his Bank account or the aquisition of 1 extra new friend.
I actually feel sorry for him at what, 42yrs of age?
He was a good one when he was at his best but the game has seriously taken it's toll on him to a point where this will be the last comment on him, his career or anything else regarding him for that matter.
Nice interview Nasser...........I guess
S. Ray
http://forums.musculardevelopment.com/showthread.php?t=20275&page=2

Funny how Shawn complains about Nasser's negativity but had numerous posts here accusing Milos of selling drugs out of his gym. Even here he agrees with Nasser re: Milos.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #179 on: January 09, 2008, 05:40:57 PM »
I have always been out of the insiders steroid club. Since steroids have become illegal in America and Australia I would have thought intelligent guys would have steered clear of dealing them. What knuckleheads would do I have no idea.

arce377

• Getbig IV
  • ARCE DO SAN MARTIALARTS SCHOOL
« Reply #180 on: January 10, 2008, 12:40:57 AM »
?
ARCE
DOSAN DOJO

chester_bbb

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • #1 Shawn Ray fan!
« Reply #181 on: January 10, 2008, 01:00:51 PM »
Nasser told me yesterday that she was very wild in bed!

Too bad it only lasted 17 seconds. :P

aussiepro

• Getbig III
« Reply #182 on: January 10, 2008, 08:00:15 PM »
that was the worst interview ever i read it trying to see what nasser might have been like as a person. i now realise that he is a poor excuse for a human being and i wish nothing but bad things for him. shawn ray was right it was a waste of time and space.. come on nasser its time to move on and grow up
there's no magic pills... just needles

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #183 on: January 11, 2008, 12:33:51 PM »
Nass was told to leave Gold's by Rick.  If Rick changed his mind...so be it.

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
« Reply #184 on: January 11, 2008, 02:56:43 PM »
that was the worst interview ever i read it trying to see what nasser might have been like as a person. i now realise that he is a poor excuse for a human being and i wish nothing but bad things for him. shawn ray was right it was a waste of time and space.. come on nasser its time to move on and grow up

"You wish nothing but bad things for him?"  Talk about MELTDOWN.  Aussiepro you get angry more than anyone on this board!  You have also proven that Nasser owns your mind and you can not stop thinking about him as you always chime in in threads about him to lose your temper and flame.

aussiepro

• Getbig III
« Reply #185 on: January 11, 2008, 09:35:53 PM »
"You wish nothing but bad things for him?"  Talk about MELTDOWN.  Aussiepro you get angry more than anyone on this board!  You have also proven that Nasser owns your mind and you can not stop thinking about him as you always chime in in threads about him to lose your temper and flame.
yay i'm the angriest person on here.. what do i win.... like i said i read the interview because i wanted to gain an insight into his life, not just his bbing carreer.. but after reading i have no doubt in my mind that he is a poor excuse for a human being who wants nothing more than the bbing community to try and remember that he had a half decent physique a long time ago (way before he started fucking around with oil tankers).. but now all he does is talk to a handful of LOSERS who are clearly delusional (yes all the members of team nasser)... and try to expose other people private lives... anyway back to what i win for being the angriest person on here?
there's no magic pills... just needles

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #186 on: January 11, 2008, 10:31:58 PM »

Most ironic statement in Getbig history!!!!

by the way, how does your mother feel about you buying the dirty clothing of another man ??? :-\

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
« Reply #187 on: January 11, 2008, 11:42:31 PM »

This is what I don't like about soldiers - narcs being a type of soldier.  Narcs, like most soldiers, are unaware that they are simply political pawns.  They (narcs) are brainwashed to believe drugs are bad and prohibiting them is helpful to society when the opposite of that is actually true.  By fighting the good fight (again, as they are brainwashed to believe), they end up causing more harm to people than good.  But drug addiction is a disease and drug users will use drugs no matter what the risks, and the greater the risk, the more money in drug dealing and the more money in the economy - all made off the backs of the the poor drug users who are swept under the rug of society along with their medical problem.

This is why the intention of a soldier means nothing to me.  If you are fighting an immoral war, you are immoral, period.  Just because you lack the critical thinking skills to realize the big picture and realize you are hurting in the long run and not helping, and have "good intentions" does not absolve you from responsibility.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #188 on: January 12, 2008, 01:29:47 AM »
Something isn't right because professional contests are still staged and they don't get raided, etc. If the DEA were really concerned about steroids, etc., surely they would have cracked down on bodybuilders?

Harry Spotter

• Getbig II
« Reply #189 on: January 12, 2008, 05:12:20 AM »
Vince, as has been said over and over - interest by the authorities in the blackmarket is primarily with respect to narcotics and organized crime in general; performance enhancing drugs are a small piece of the pie and are mostly of interest to WADA. There is a gym on the 'north shore', of similar name, not far from where you are Vince where a bunch of stuff went down to that extent some years back (the gym owners were not involved). An employee at the Government lab, who performed testing for the 2000 Olympic games was dipping into certified reference materials (GH, EPO, Insulin - although tests for these were not validated at the time, as well as steroid hormones) and these went into the hands or australian-arabic gangs that were involved in anything from supplying narcotics to violent crime. You see, once systems are in place it really does not matter what items are traded. Gyms / hormone trade provide a nice portal to connect with and trace such crime networks.

dearth

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #190 on: January 12, 2008, 06:08:54 AM »

you sound bitter because nasser's cock in your ass lasts only 17 seconds each time

Matt C

• Getbig V
« Reply #191 on: January 12, 2008, 12:45:57 PM »
Something isn't right because professional contests are still staged and they don't get raided, etc. If the DEA were really concerned about steroids, etc., surely they would have cracked down on bodybuilders?

It's all about money.  Obviously not cracking down on them is financially beneficial for them - not sure how, but the answer to your question would involve money.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

Special Ed

• Toms
  • Getbig V
  • Special Ed Forever!
« Reply #192 on: January 12, 2008, 01:13:57 PM »
Shawn Ray is just doing the bidding of his new boss and Nasser's favorite Federal Prison Inmate #94166-198 DAVID PALUMBO. No one loves a sensational, tabloid story more than MD and there is no doubt that if Nasser were calling out BOB CICHERILLO or a longtime Weider guy like GUNTER, then Muscular Development, Palumbo and Romano would all be CHOMPING AT THE BIT to have Nasser on "ALL BULL RADIO".

EPIC HYPOCRITICAL COMMENTARY BY PEOPLE WHO LIVE IN GLASS HOUSES and THROW STONES
BigNationRadio.com

Matt C

• Getbig V
« Reply #193 on: January 12, 2008, 04:07:41 PM »
Quote from: GigantorX
::)Ah yes, the "super-genius" at work again!

And yet again, no rebuttal.  I'm led to believe that the people who disagree with me on certain issues don't even understand why they hold the opinions they do.  But that is the nature of brainwashing - the individual is not aware that s/he is brainwashed to begin with.
Bodybuilding Pro.com