Author Topic: A hero amongst us... ***graphic***  (Read 32531 times)

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
Re: A hero amongst us... ***graphic***
« Reply #400 on: January 09, 2008, 04:13:55 PM »
Don't forget that the Twin Towers are still standing. They just painted the towers camouflage like the Predator and only Arnold can see them!
:)

Special Ed

• Toms
  • Getbig V
  • Special Ed Forever!
« Reply #401 on: January 09, 2008, 04:15:01 PM »
Why is the Block being replaced?
We thought Gary Busey could do a better job. And is there really a better nickname than "Scary Abusee"?

Johnny Utah
Attended Law School on a Football Scholarship
BigNationRadio.com

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #402 on: January 09, 2008, 04:18:30 PM »
We thought Gary Busey could do a better job. And is there really a better nickname than "Scary Abusee"?

Johnny Utah
Attended Law School on a Football Scholarship

If you got god on the show, I'd be your life long faithful servant for free! I'd follow you anywhere!!!! :o

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #403 on: January 09, 2008, 04:18:46 PM »
Many people thinks money = bad. How stupid.

Money = one of mankinds greatest inventions. Without money, civilization would be back to the exchange economy, and quickly go back to the stone age.

Money = great.

If you had made an analogy to food then I'm sure Donutme would have understood and spared us of another tedious story.

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #404 on: January 09, 2008, 04:21:40 PM »
If you had made an analogy to food then I'm sure Donutme would have understood and spared us of another tedious story.

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #405 on: January 09, 2008, 04:47:00 PM »
Don't forget that the Twin Towers are still standing. They just painted the towers camouflage like the Predator and only Arnold can see them!

come on ed... we're talking about 3000 dead people here.

the people who investigated it have come fwd and said they didn't get relevant info, and some of the coverup came directly from the white house.

You know the law better than I do... if 5 of the 10 cops that investigated a mass murder scene came fwd with statements they believed there was something amiss with the evidence, would the state re-evaluate the case?

GigantorX

• Getbig V
  • GetBig's A-Team is the Light of Truth!
« Reply #406 on: January 09, 2008, 04:52:03 PM »
come on ed... we're talking about 3000 dead people here.

the people who investigated it have come fwd and said they didn't get relevant info, and some of the coverup came directly from the white house.

You know the law better than I do... if 5 of the 10 cops that investigated a mass murder scene came fwd with statements they believed there was something amiss with the evidence, would the state re-evaluate the case?

::) ::) ::)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #407 on: January 09, 2008, 05:11:33 PM »
::) ::) ::)

why the eye roll?  200 people jumped off the roof/windows to their death that day.   If there are more than 19 people responsible, don't you want a proper investigation?

3000 dead americans.  doesn't that mean anything to you? 

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #408 on: January 09, 2008, 05:42:39 PM »
onlyme,

your brother skipped the NFL draft to be a cop to help people?

IMO, he should have played for 3 years, and saved up enough $ to buy 20 people new homes.  Or to invest $ in his community to help the youth.  THEN work as a cop.  Anytime you have a job where you're going to make 500k a year (or much more), you take it, and do the world lots of good with that kinda $.

My brother is 6'6" and in college weighed 330 and ran a 40 in 5.0 with fullpads.  He had numerous scholrships but for some odd reason chose Humboldt State.  He got a full ride.  I think he got a degree in drafting.  After that stupid struck him and he became a cop.  I am not "bigging" my brother up as Matt says.  I do not get along with him and have not sen or talked to him since he got married in 1997.  His wife made him invite me.  If that didn't happen then it would be well over 20 years since I saw.  My brother inherited the bulk of my mom and dads estate.  The last thing he needs is money.  He was abig and strong fucker but did not have the killer instinct to play pro ball seriously so he didn't really try.  His size alone got him everything.  This was back in 1977 or so.  There were not many 300 pound football players.  And also there were none if any $500K salaries back in 1977.

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #409 on: January 09, 2008, 07:42:36 PM »
My brother is 6'6" and in college weighed 330 and ran a 40 in 5.0 with fullpads.  He had numerous scholrships but for some odd reason chose Humboldt State.  He got a full ride.  I think he got a degree in drafting.  After that stupid struck him and he became a cop.  I am not "bigging" my brother up as Matt says.  I do not get along with him and have not sen or talked to him since he got married in 1997.  His wife made him invite me.  If that didn't happen then it would be well over 20 years since I saw.  My brother inherited the bulk of my mom and dads estate.  The last thing he needs is money.  He was abig and strong fucker but did not have the killer instinct to play pro ball seriously so he didn't really try.  His size alone got him everything.  This was back in 1977 or so.  There were not many 300 pound football players.  And also there were none if any $500K salaries back in 1977.

I thought it was Arnold who told your brother to invite you to the wedding, because he and Sly wanted to talk to you about making up with Chuck Liddell after you knocked him out in a barfight for hitting on your then girlfriend, Carmen Electra.

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
« Reply #410 on: January 09, 2008, 08:18:22 PM »

You are a stupid little boy,...

If by some accident you should suddenly come into money, you will learn, in not so long, that money is far from everything.

I support your right to free speech as long as it harms nobody else, even if you are wrong.

In fact why dont you go out to the nearest bars and talk loud about your fucked up beliefs instead of from the safety of your keyboard.

I talk about my beliefs all the time in any number of contexts.  Just recently I told another friend of mine who will be going to Afghanistan this year that I neither support the war nor support the troops going to fight the war and explained to him why I found it to be inherently immoral.  He will be quitting the military after doing his tour and only wanted to get some experience overseas.  Numerous of my ex-colleagues agree with me.  That said, foreign intervention has done some  good for the people of Afghanistan, for example, in terms of women's rights

Let me explain more regarding money: money is a necessary but not sufficient condition for happiness.  In other words, you can be a billionaire and still suffer from depression.  What I'm saying is that happiness is a lot harder and sometimes impossible to achieve completely independent of money.  If you really believe otherwise, send me all of your money and tell me whether or not your subjective stress and happiness levels remain the same.

I am a miser and for my age I am doing very well for myself.  I'm still able to continue with graduate studies on full scholarship and have money left over so that being a student is actually employment for me.  I will keep going until I get my Ph.D unless I get married and start a family.  Money to me is freedom to do what you want, and for me that is staying in school for as long as possible.  For others, goals will vary.  In any event, I truly believe money is extremely important.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

Matt C

• Getbig V
Re: Something to consider...
« Reply #411 on: January 09, 2008, 08:39:52 PM »
Jason, we will never know the extent of the personal sacrifices you've made and how many people you've helped, but you have definitely made a positive difference in many people's lives here and over there. Hope you heal, recover and feel better soon.

Even if one believes Iraq was better off under Saddam Hussein's leadership, it is not consistent to blame american troops for casualities in Iraq while simultaneously ignoring Hussein's 20 year regime of genocide, ethnic cleansing, war crimes and torture. In those 20 years, 5% of the men, women and children of Iraq were killed or mysteriously disappeared never to be seen again after being arrested. Since the arrival of american troops, hundreds of thousands of the disappeared have been found in Iraq--in mass graves. No american is happy that our troops are over there and wish they were at home (for a variety of reasons), but the overall decrease in Iraqi casualities now in comparison to what has occurred in the past several decades needs to be considered before blaming american military of making the situation over there worse.

Iraq suffered more than a million violent deaths under Saddam Hussein's regime which averages about 50,000 deaths a year for 20 years in the population of 25 million. In the first two years the Americans had been fighting in Iraq, 13,650 Iraqis were killed...many of them by terrorist attacks by their own countrymen. Others by military action. That averaged out at 6,825 deaths per year in a population of 25 million. To ignore that american involvement in Iraq dropped the rate of violent deaths from 50,000 a year under Saddam Hussein to 6,825 a year with the Americans in Baghdad is to ignore that the total number of deaths from violence had been REDUCED in Iraq by 87%. The current figure mentioned here for the number of Iraqi casualitites would change that 87% to a degree, but in no way would it begin to compete or compare to Saddam's "house cleaning" record.

I actually spoke to a few hardcore liberals who were angered at Saddam's hanging.  Honestly, try thinking of what he did during his reign before feeling sorry for the guy!  I don't believe that the death penalty is effective but I didn't lose any sleep over Saddam being hung!
Bodybuilding Pro.com

skillz

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #412 on: January 09, 2008, 09:44:38 PM »
The gov't can stage the world trade center bombings but can't stage finding weapons of mass destruction in Iraq. How hard would that be to do? I'm surprised they have'nt done it just to shut the nutjobs up.

3Dkiller

• Getbig IV
  • Fuck The New World Order
« Reply #413 on: January 09, 2008, 10:05:21 PM »
911 is a inside job, a excuse to start a war against some mid east country's just for OIL ..
TEAM WOLF

Matt C

• Getbig V
« Reply #414 on: January 09, 2008, 10:08:20 PM »
911 is a inside job, a excuse to start a war against some mid east country's just for OIL ..

It's always important to follow the money during a time of war.  You shouldn't discount that as being motivation to start a war.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

3Dkiller

• Getbig IV
« Reply #415 on: January 09, 2008, 10:09:57 PM »
It's always important to follow the money during a time of war.  You shouldn't discount that as being motivation to start a war.

its the reality we call it imperialism
TEAM WOLF

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #416 on: January 09, 2008, 10:40:44 PM »
seeing that shit still freaks me out to this day over 6 years later. :o
As it should...it was a masonic ritual performed on YOU by YOUR government involving a stargate..by the way : that's the closest we've been to " heaven "

3Dkiller

• Getbig IV
« Reply #417 on: January 09, 2008, 10:46:43 PM »
TEAM WOLF

figgs

• Getbig IV
  • from realization to infinity
« Reply #418 on: January 09, 2008, 11:00:06 PM »

It's all the Federal Reserve system. Since 1913, the Fed has been the root cause of all of our wars. Think of this, a banking cartel that is the central source of currency for a thriving industrial nation, run by the wealthiest names to rise from the smog of the industrial revolution, people with all the money in the world and had become motivated by power.

"Power corrupts. Absolute power corrupts absolutely."

Wrap your mind around this: When America goes to war, it's forced to lend money from the Fed, with interest! And understand that the Fed is a PRIVATE company! It's not even exactly one with the government and is, in fact, unconstitutional since it's stated that our government should not have a central bank! hahahaha Look at all they've been getting away with for a whole century! They laugh at us in their sleep, knowing how manipulative we are. We're like a giant tank of water to them. Waves crash and settle but if they rise high enough, they'll crash right through the glass. But they try to play God, they try to decide when and how the water settles. They try to control nature and destiny.

An early childhood memory of mine is Puff the Magic Dragon. I saw this scene in the movie then, but now I understand it completely...

(Talking about the living black couds that cover the ''sea of the starless skies'') "They're jealous! They're jealous of the stars. You see, the stars can fly a thousand, thousand times higher than those clouds can even image. And so, like all small spirited and stupid beings, they believe that they can deny beauty by hiding it."
~

Mydavid

• Getbig V
  • thankd dweetir :)
« Reply #419 on: January 10, 2008, 12:08:22 AM »
The only problem with your post was that you presupposed that your interpretation of the "common norms" are more mature than MattC's, and that you subtily wanted to show this, plus your disgust for him not following your interpretation.
Sad, when the entire foundation behind your reasoning is based on ways of thinking that simply inhibits individual freedom to keep people centered around the average, concieled as "maturity". Unfortunately, nobody with this way of thinking has ever contributed more to society than to keep it flowing around status quo.
Luckily, individuals of higher quality break free from this kind of thinking, because they understand that there is no rational reason for doing so, except conformity. Who cares what the average contemporary losers thinks? People that thinks for themselves = the best of the best.
Thus, your little remark shows little besides the fact that you are pretty average, and wants everybody else (including people of higher quality than yourself, judged by rational indicators) to be so as well. At least then you can feel good for being the "superior interpretator" of the social codec you think = the only one, while you in reality = trapped in a mental paradigm for the average thrash.

You know Dubussey honey, i am sure everything you wrote there is really important and makes a ton of sense to all...except to me at this point...i'm at work waiting for the local 20 somethings to finish their 9% beers and i'm tired.

I will say i like Matt and to be honset my hubby who is presently in the military has a wall that has pics of his "military" grandfathers plus one of his 4 Shellback certificates (or whatever it's called) so i know all about a "me" wall.

kiss kiss
Lisa

Gene

• Getbig II
« Reply #420 on: January 10, 2008, 12:22:56 AM »
Thanks for your service Jason!  A true hero!

figgs

• Getbig IV
  • from realization to infinity
« Reply #421 on: January 10, 2008, 12:29:14 AM »
The only problem with your post was that you presupposed that your interpretation of the "common norms" are more mature than MattC's, and that you subtily wanted to show this, plus your disgust for him not following your interpretation.

Sad, when the entire foundation behind your reasoning is based on ways of thinking that simply inhibits individual freedom to keep people centered around the average, concieled as "maturity". Unfortunately, nobody with this way of thinking has ever contributed more to society than to keep it flowing around status quo.

Luckily, individuals of higher quality break free from this kind of thinking, because they understand that there is no rational reason for doing so, except conformity. Who cares what the average contemporary losers thinks? People that thinks for themselves = the best of the best.

Thus, your little remark shows little besides the fact that you are pretty average, and wants everybody else (including people of higher quality than yourself, judged by rational indicators) to be so as well. At least then you can feel good for being the "superior interpretator" of the social codec you think = the only one, while you in reality = trapped in a mental paradigm for the average thrash.

Brilliant post. I suggest it be read again and again until the message sinks in.

This one's for DF.

"Question your beliefs, your reason for existence. Question your will. What will become of you in the end? This is necessary for all of humanity, but most of us do not seek out an answer. We merely continue on, conforming to a society that creates a perpetual state of depression and increases the tendency towards suicide.
Ask yourself, what are you doing it for? Take an honest look at the pillars of this civilization, media destroys truth, schools destroy knowledge, religions destroy spirituality, and governments destroy freedom. Ponder the meaning of Your Own existence and what YOU could become with your own self will. Not the dogma of greed stricken establishments. Running along the path of capital gain to be on TV and show how much money they have, rather than pronounce themselves true to their instincts and true to their hearts."
-Aleister Crowley
~

arce377

• Getbig IV
  • ARCE DO SAN MARTIALARTS SCHOOL
« Reply #422 on: January 10, 2008, 01:10:45 AM »
SEMPER FI!!!!!!!!!
USMC
ARCE
DOSAN DOJO

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #423 on: January 10, 2008, 02:54:24 AM »
Brilliant post. I suggest it be read again and again until the message sinks in.

This one's for DF.

"Question your beliefs, your reason for existence. Question your will. What will become of you in the end? This is necessary for all of humanity, but most of us do not seek out an answer. We merely continue on, conforming to a society that creates a perpetual state of depression and increases the tendency towards suicide.
Ask yourself, what are you doing it for? Take an honest look at the pillars of this civilization, media destroys truth, schools destroy knowledge, religions destroy spirituality, and governments destroy freedom. Ponder the meaning of Your Own existence and what YOU could become with your own self will. Not the dogma of greed stricken establishments. Running along the path of capital gain to be on TV and show how much money they have, rather than pronounce themselves true to their instincts and true to their hearts."
-Aleister Crowley

Great great quote! :D

You know Dubussey honey, i am sure everything you wrote there is really important and makes a ton of sense to all...except to me at this point...i'm at work waiting for the local 20 somethings to finish their 9% beers and i'm tired.

I will say i like Matt and to be honset my hubby who is presently in the military has a wall that has pics of his "military" grandfathers plus one of his 4 Shellback certificates (or whatever it's called) so i know all about a "me" wall.

kiss kiss
Lisa

Stick to serving beers and cleaning floors sweetpie.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second