Author Topic: A hero amongst us... ***graphic***  (Read 32327 times)

Alex23

A hero amongst us... ***graphic***
« on: January 06, 2008, 04:46:51 PM »
I wanna congratulate a guy who's been to hell and back, a true patriot who has put his life on the line for us.

Nothing short of a hero.

In case you guys wondered why I never post any upperbody stuff in my log, or read the pic thread, this is a picture of my arm after getting pimpslapped by an Al-Quaeda IED (roadside bomb).  The IED its self was 2 107mm rockets which, IIRC, was about 22lbs of high explosive.  It worked me pretty good.  I was an inpatient in the hospital at Walter Reed Army Medical Center in Washington, DC for 3 months, and was a patient there for 18 months.  I am currently retired from the US Army at the ripe old age of 27.  Im sure I left something out, and if youve ot questions...just ask!

Jason

However can't believe how disrespectful some supposedly "getbig legend" can get around here...  :-\

"Yankee doodle dickweed went to town
Apple pie and Chevrolet shot him down
A patriotic, fatheaded, sucker, freak
Is proud to serve the country that served him weak"

Discuss  >:(

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: A hero amongst us... ***graphic***
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2008, 04:48:58 PM »
Thanks for your service, Jason Pegg.  Without you, we wouldn't have the quality of life that we enjoy.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2008, 04:51:21 PM »
Jason is a hell of a man no doubt about it, takes tremendous fortitude to make it through something like that.

Beener

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2008, 04:53:23 PM »
Oh man that second photo is some FUCKED UP SHIT. jesus christ dude, got any photos of what your arm looks like now all stitched up???

And way to go on serving your country, its fuckin great of you, theres too many god damn hippies around. I think there should be mandatory military service here in north America, like in israel. But yknow, minus the jew factor.

benz

• Getbig V
  • ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶ boo! ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶
« Reply #4 on: January 06, 2008, 04:53:57 PM »
RON YOU HAVE WARNED MANY HERE FOR MAKING RACIST JOKES AGAINST "THOSE" YET YOU ACCEPT BLUTO TO TALK SH1T AGAINST A FELLOW AMERICAN?

RON: ARE YOU WITH AMERICA OR NOT? PICK YOUR SIDE RIGHT NOW AND SHOW US WHO YOU REALLY ARE.

JediKnight

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: January 06, 2008, 04:55:02 PM »
Thank you Jason Pegg, your a true hero to our country. If your ever in Southern California, drinks on me.

Alex23

« Reply #6 on: January 06, 2008, 04:57:22 PM »
RON YOU HAVE WARNED MANY HERE FOR MAKING RACIST JOKES AGAINST "THOSE" YET YOU ACCEPT BLUTO TO TALK SH1T AGAINST A FELLOW AMERICAN?

RON: ARE YOU WITH AMERICA OR NOT? PICK YOUR SIDE RIGHT NOW AND SHOW US WHO YOU REALLY ARE.

benz, are you saying that making comments about a true soldier fighting against terrorism deserves timeout? >:(

"Yankee doodle dickweed went to town
Apple pie and Chevrolet shot him down
A patriotic, fatheaded, sucker, freak
Is proud to serve the country that served him weak"

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: January 06, 2008, 04:58:09 PM »
That comment by Bluto may be the worst Ive ever read on this site, fucker needs to just die after saying that.If I was the sites owner Id just delete his account on the spot.

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
« Reply #8 on: January 06, 2008, 04:59:41 PM »
I wanna congratulate a guy who's been to hell and back, a true patriot who has put his life on the line for us.

Actually he is a political pawn who doesn't even realize that he himself is a terrorist fighting an immoral and illegal war for MONEY while being brainwashed to believe it is for freedom.  Without soldiers, this war could not continue.  Soldiers and police officers are hired thugs with guns to protect the assets of the rich.

That said, in his own subjective perspective, he is a hero, fighting for what he (falsely) believes to be a just cause.  But the same can be said for Hitler, so that argument is meaningless.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: January 06, 2008, 04:59:52 PM »
That comment by Bluto may be the worst Ive ever read on this site, fucker needs to just die after saying that.If I was the sites owner Id just delete his account on the spot.
i agree, I'M THE LAST GUY to ever call for someone to be banned but that shit that bluto said is ban worthy.

Alex23

« Reply #10 on: January 06, 2008, 05:00:06 PM »

We need to talk to Ron... shitface deserves timeout.

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #11 on: January 06, 2008, 05:00:20 PM »
benz, are you saying that making comments about a true soldier fighting against terrorism deserves timeout? >:(

bluto is verified scum

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #12 on: January 06, 2008, 05:02:18 PM »
Jason, sorry for your pain.

I wont retort if you hurl slurs at me. You have earned that right.

However, do not think for a second thar you fought for the greater good. You fought for cheaper gas prices, which I thank you for..

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: January 06, 2008, 05:05:27 PM »
Actually he is a political pawn who doesn't even realize that he himself is a terrorist fighting an immoral and illegal war for MONEY while being brainwashed to believe it is for freedom.  Without soldiers, this war could not continue.  Soldiers and police officers are hired thugs with guns to protect the assets of the rich.

That said, in his own subjective perspective, he is a hero, fighting for what he (falsely) believes to be a just cause.  But the same can be said for Hitler, so that argument is meaningless.

Move to fucking Iran. We'll have enough money for a 1 way ticket inside of 5 min here for you.

Guys like J make it so you have the Freedom to shoot your mouth off like this.

Devon97

• Getbig V
  • Keith lives on...
« Reply #14 on: January 06, 2008, 05:06:01 PM »

VERY true. The jokes stop here!
Bluto I liked some of your stuff before but you should be banned for life after saying something like that.

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #15 on: January 06, 2008, 05:06:29 PM »

That is harsh.

But atleast he may have canned savages in rags with an m16. Don't tell me that they deserved to even sniff air.

Devon97

• Getbig V
  • Keith lives on...
« Reply #16 on: January 06, 2008, 05:08:43 PM »

They would like you over in Iran! WHy dont you just leave the country? Seriously?

Matt C

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: January 06, 2008, 05:10:12 PM »
Jason, sorry for your pain.

I wont retort if you hurl slurs at me. You have earned that right.

However, do not think for a second thar you fought for the greater good. You fought for cheaper gas prices, which I thank you for..

LOL!  Absolutely true.

War IS terror.  And a war which resulted in the deaths of (very conservatively) 76,000 innocent people IS TERRORISM.  The problem is, people believe the official story.  If I went out to kill thousands of innocent people and got a major injury, would you call me a hero?  Would you call me a hero if I believed in my heart that I was fighting a good cause?

It doesn't matter what the soldiers BELIEVE, it's what can be proven to be true, and they are no better than baby killers when you look at the actual FACTS.  How ridiculous to justify their immoral actions by saying they believe in their hearts that what they are doing is right.  No doubt many tyrants felt the same way.  Some say they don't support the war, but they support the troops.  Well the troops support the war, so it logically follows that to support the troops means to support the war.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: January 06, 2008, 05:10:50 PM »
They would like you over in Iran! WHy dont you just leave the country? Seriously?
he's from Canada, look, what Matt says about the war being a farce is the TRUTH but under no circumstances should a man and hero like Jason ever be shown anything other than the utmost of respect.

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #19 on: January 06, 2008, 05:11:04 PM »

Whatabout it? That's some good lyrics there from the band Pro-Pain.

Don't kill the messenger.
Z

Lord Humungous

• Getbig V
  • REVOLUTION CALLING!
« Reply #20 on: January 06, 2008, 05:11:14 PM »
Bluto, you sack guzzling terriorist. Definetly a member of Al-queera
X

Alex23

« Reply #21 on: January 06, 2008, 05:12:46 PM »
he's from Canada, look, what Matt says about the war being a farce is the TRUTH but under no circumstances should a man and hero like Jason ever be shown anything other than the utmost of respect.

Are you saying that there's a time and a place to make comments like these and that "MattC" is being disrespectful for attention seeking purposes? >:(

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: January 06, 2008, 05:13:13 PM »
Whatabout it? That's some good lyrics there from the band Pro-Pain.

Don't kill the messenger.
if you like it so much then post it in another fuccking thread instead of one saluting a man who gave two inches of his arm to an explosive.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: January 06, 2008, 05:13:56 PM »
Are you saying that there's a time and a place to make comments like these and that "MattC" is being disrespectful for attention seeking purposes? >:(

absolutely, yes.

Matt C

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: January 06, 2008, 05:14:01 PM »

Not that I believe the official 911 story, but let's pretend Muslim terrorists did attack the WTC and lose their lives in the process.  Are they heroes?  No doubt they had been told that what they were doing was for the greater good.  No doubt in their heart of hearts they felt they were doing something right.  They lost their lives standing up for a cause which they believed was true and genuine.  One which they sincerely thought would make the world a better place.  Does that make them heroes?  Or is it better to look beyond that and look at the facts, which would say they were cold blooded killers?
Bodybuilding Pro.com