Author Topic: emailinquiery answerd ommited names  (Read 5095 times)

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
emailinquiery answerd ommited names
« on: January 06, 2008, 06:05:09 PM »
gh15 was requesed to outlet the narcotics drug users in bodybuilding yeasterday and today,,
it is too many to count but gh15 will name top 5

the murderer
milos sacrev and many of his abusees NOT by choice
palumbo esopecially 90s and early 2000s
american black marcus
la fransiua monica and the ugly wife from the girls with many followers but not quite as addicted

now this is top 5-7 users of narcotics in the last 5-10 years or so,,it sdoesnt mean big dealers in all cases but it means personal users of narcotics last 5-10 years,,there are many more but these ones gh15 personally know to use those garbage substances THAT RUIN BODYBUILDING ! they should all be put behind bars and outted
fallen angel

SirTraps

• Getbig IV
Re: emailinquiery answerd ommited names
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2008, 06:11:32 PM »
this is stupid crap that any 18 yo who reads mags could put out there. Melthead-naming Milos is getting close to slander douchebag.

Again not funny, lame gimmick.

thelamefalsehood

• Getbig IV
  • I love lamp
« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2008, 06:15:01 PM »
this is stupid crap that any 18 yo who reads mags could put out there. Melthead-naming Milos is getting close to slander douchebag.

Again not funny, lame gimmick.

Hello Milos! Getting desperate these days, huh? GH15 punched you and your little buddy where it hurt tonight, bitch slapped you real good,hahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!

SirTraps

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2008, 06:16:34 PM »
 ::)  yea meltheads gimmick is a real "insider"

hahahhaa

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #4 on: January 06, 2008, 06:18:03 PM »
slander?? qwait and see what he has waiting for him from le ,,your eyes will be black,,i want him to try to slander,,that mother fucker will get in prison for good 10 years,,and this time will do it,,he is a drug narcotics drugs abuser,,,he is responsible to the injuries and health problems of many guys,,this guy is a walkign criminal amongsts ifbb thank god now he is out ,,he can still be kicked out of the usa if really pisses few people,,

you pay attanetion gh15 didnt mention tom prince this is how sad it is ,,because tomas prince was not top 5 users of narcotics ,,he used so much ans still didnt make top 5 users ,,

you know nothing about the bodybuilding world you so like,,CRIMINALS RIGHT AND LEFT ,,

WE AND ALSO YOU MORON ,,NEED TO CLEAN BODYBUILDING AND BRING IT TO THE EARLY 1960S ATTITUDE AGAIN,,YES TO HORMONES NO TO NARCOTICS,,

ONLY IN YOUR TWISTED WORLD A GUY LIKE MILOS SACREV CAN GET THANKS FOR WHAT HE DID ,,ONLY IN YOUR TWISTED WORKLD A GUY LIKE PALUMBO CAN WALK FREE AND CLAIM FOR BEING A BODYBUILDING EXPERT,,THOSE ARE EXPERT IFN DRUGS THEY ARE SHAME TO BODYBUILDING,,SHAME!! THEY NEED TO BE PUT BEHIND BARS AND IF THEY DO ONE THING NOT RIGHT THAT GH15 DONT LIKE I SWEAR TO GOD THEY WILL SIT IN PRISON,,RIGHT NOW GH15 IS SATISFIED THAT THEY ARE OUT OF THE IFBB ,,ONE OF THEM NEVER WAS THANK GOD
fallen angel

Go 4 It

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • "The World Meets Nobody Half Way"
« Reply #5 on: January 06, 2008, 06:20:29 PM »
Constitution of a horse baby!!!

thelamefalsehood

• Getbig IV
  • I love lamp
« Reply #6 on: January 06, 2008, 06:21:29 PM »
::)  yea meltheads gimmick is a real "insider"

hahahhaa

Hey Milos, enjoy prison homie!

James Blunt

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: January 06, 2008, 06:23:11 PM »
gh is the man

SirTraps

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: January 06, 2008, 06:36:23 PM »
Hey Milos, enjoy prison homie!

Hi Squadfat, still trying to prop up the gimmick i see.  ::)

James Blunt

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: January 06, 2008, 06:38:48 PM »

That's gotta be the worst insult ever. What are you, 15?

thelamefalsehood

• Getbig IV
  • I love lamp
« Reply #10 on: January 06, 2008, 06:40:31 PM »

Yeah, I know, you got me ;) You were owned SOOOOO BAAAADDDDD tonight, as you were one of the main culprits going out of your way to accuse GH15 of being a gimmick nobody. Oh man, it sucks to be you! Now go shrug 235 for 6 big girl, I mean guy! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!

SirTraps

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: January 06, 2008, 06:43:37 PM »
HAHAHAHA  adding to that 46,000 posts Squadfat ? Hows life in your mothers basement you fat ball of shit ?  ;D

Alex23

« Reply #12 on: January 06, 2008, 06:48:07 PM »
gh15 was requesed to outlet the narcotics drug users in bodybuilding yeasterday and today,,

american black marcus

Could be a couple of guys.... more hints?  ;D

thelamefalsehood

• Getbig IV
  • I love lamp
« Reply #13 on: January 06, 2008, 06:51:00 PM »
HAHAHAHA  adding to that 46,000 posts Squadfat ? Hows life in your mothers basement you fat ball of shit ?  ;D

Pretty good, but it would be better if your mother would use less teeth and take a bath every once in a while, smelly whore. Oh yeah, have a good day Milos.

SirTraps

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: January 06, 2008, 06:56:08 PM »
Bye Squadfat, you fucking lardass  ;D hahaha

m8

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: January 06, 2008, 06:58:30 PM »
Nice to have Nasser on board. 8)

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #16 on: January 06, 2008, 07:00:49 PM »
SirTraps has the intellectual horsepower of a Suzuki.

Alex23

« Reply #17 on: January 06, 2008, 07:01:17 PM »
Bye Squadfat, you fucking lardass  ;D hahaha

We're still waiting on those pics "SirTraps"....

SirTraps

• Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: January 06, 2008, 07:05:48 PM »
here you go, heres gh15 in all his glory

thelamefalsehood

• Getbig IV
  • I love lamp
« Reply #19 on: January 06, 2008, 07:07:39 PM »
SirTraps has the intellectual horsepower of a Suzuki.

You are giving him far to much credit my friend, more like the intellectual horespower of a tricycle.

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: January 06, 2008, 07:11:46 PM »

the murderer
milos sacrev and many of his abusees NOT by choice
palumbo esopecially 90s and early 2000s
american black marcus
la fransiua monica and the ugly wife from the girls with many followers but not quite as addicted

now this is top 5-7 users of narcotics in the last 5-10 years or so,,it sdoesnt mean big dealers in all cases but it means personal users of narcotics last 5-10 years,,there are many more but these ones gh15 personally know to use those garbage substances THAT RUIN BODYBUILDING ! they should all be put behind bars and outted
gh15,

I will confirm how fked up 'The Murderer' was into narcotics. I remember on Nov-14th, 2005 in Chicago Wayne Demilla had this cheesy 'Fit Expo' and at the ICE GEAR booth was "him". After a little conversation and lunch together he hits me up with..."Hey man...you think you can score some 'X' tonite? Here man...here's my cell number...call me up man, pick me up or something. Let's go out, bro..."

I also watched him pop 4000mg of vicodin as he offered me a tab.

Is "the black marcus" IFBB PRO...Marcus Haley?
?

SirTraps

• Getbig IV
« Reply #21 on: January 06, 2008, 07:14:32 PM »
Bullshit

SilentMethod

• Getbig III
« Reply #22 on: January 06, 2008, 08:56:58 PM »
Go  GH15  !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BTW - Who is the murdered?
U dont work, U dont eat
U dont grind, U dont Shine

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #23 on: January 06, 2008, 09:08:59 PM »
slander?? qwait and see what he has waiting for him from le ,,your eyes will be black,,i want him to try to slander,,that mother fucker will get in prison for good 10 years,,and this time will do it,,he is a drug narcotics drugs abuser,,,he is responsible to the injuries and health problems of many guys,,this guy is a walkign criminal amongsts ifbb thank god now he is out ,,he can still be kicked out of the usa if really pisses few people,,

you pay attanetion gh15 didnt mention tom prince this is how sad it is ,,because tomas prince was not top 5 users of narcotics ,,he used so much ans still didnt make top 5 users ,,

you know nothing about the bodybuilding world you so like,,CRIMINALS RIGHT AND LEFT ,,

WE AND ALSO YOU MORON ,,NEED TO CLEAN BODYBUILDING AND BRING IT TO THE EARLY 1960S ATTITUDE AGAIN,,YES TO HORMONES NO TO NARCOTICS,,

ONLY IN YOUR TWISTED WORLD A GUY LIKE MILOS SACREV CAN GET THANKS FOR WHAT HE DID ,,ONLY IN YOUR TWISTED WORKLD A GUY LIKE PALUMBO CAN WALK FREE AND CLAIM FOR BEING A BODYBUILDING EXPERT,,THOSE ARE EXPERT IFN DRUGS THEY ARE SHAME TO BODYBUILDING,,SHAME!! THEY NEED TO BE PUT BEHIND BARS AND IF THEY DO ONE THING NOT RIGHT THAT GH15 DONT LIKE I SWEAR TO GOD THEY WILL SIT IN PRISON,,RIGHT NOW GH15 IS SATISFIED THAT THEY ARE OUT OF THE IFBB ,,ONE OF THEM NEVER WAS THANK GOD

But you have to admit. Milos does have a kick ass gym. Better than Gold's for hardcore training. When you're stuck training at 24hr fitness that place is an oasis. No hags sitting around yaking and tying up equipment and no ass clowns doing 55lb curls on the squat rack.

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
« Reply #24 on: January 06, 2008, 09:12:13 PM »
gh15,

Do figure girls do coke and E?  ???
Bodybuilding Pro.com