Author Topic: BENZ PLAYER ROOKIE OF THE YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 3390 times)

Geo

• Getbig IV
having been getbig.coms rookie of the year in 2000,I have 1st hand knowledge on how being voted rookie of the year can be a full time job as far as living up to expectations,and let me tell ya it aint easy......

let's hope benz dos'nt fold under the pressure !

bigkubby

• Getbig IV
having been getbig.coms rookie of the year in 2000,I have 1st hand knowledge on how being voted rookie of the year can be a full time job as far as living up to expectations,and let me tell ya it aint easy......

he folds when pussy is in his face, talk about pressue he would get pussy handed to him  ;)
i

Alex23

Hahahaha if getbig was the movie "Slap shot!", geo would be Paul Newman and benz would be one of the badass twins rookies ;D

Alex23

he folds when pussy is in his face, talk about pressue he would get pussy handed to him  ;)

Brutal 4th grade english skills.

BFP

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV

Hahahaha if getbig was the movie "Slap shot!", geo would be Paul Newman and benz would be one of the badass twins rookies ;D

BWAHAHAHAHA are yousuggesting that benz uses the "foil" on tiny tits like bigchubby and shovelface?

Jason