Author Topic: BENZ PLAYER ROOKIE OF THE YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 3418 times)

Alex23

There are plenty of good lads out there but benz keeps impressing me....

We had a rough start but he quickly learned the rope and make most of us proud of his post to ownage ratio.

Congratulation Rookie.

Hope you can make it to the specialized multi-strippers "graduation" party in Vegas this spring ;D

bigkubby

• Getbig IV

We had a rough start but he quickly learned the rope and make most of us proud of his post to ownage ratio.

Congratulation Rookie.

Hope you can make it to the specialized multi-strippers "graduation" party in Vegas this spring ;D
ill be there  ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)
i

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
Benz is a fine Muslim hating young man.
E

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
who won previous years? i take it bigkubby and pumphard must've won once as theyre some of the most brutal slayers around !!
Z

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
who won previous years? i take it bigkubby and pumphard must've won once as theyre some of the most brutal slayers around !!
This is the inaugural year. I like to say I won it in 2006 though, but I was the only one voting. And it was in my head so I am not sure that counts.
E

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
This is the inaugural year. I like to say I won it in 2006 though, but I was the only one voting. And it was in my head so I am not sure that counts.

well that sounds accurate to me
Z

benz

• Getbig V
  • ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶ boo! ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶

Congratulation Rookie.

im honored  ;D but i think i wont be able to make to grad party since, as i said before, im a young man with a family already, i started being a player too young and ended it young, AND I DONT REGRET IT!  :)

benz

• Getbig V
ill be there  ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

sure you will, in your PORSCHE CHEYYENNE, waiting for everybody, just like you waited for chaos, you pussy.

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
im honored  ;D but i think i wont be able to make to grad party since, as i said before, im a young man with a family already, i started being a player too young and ended it young, AND I DONT REGRET IT!  :)

in other words you're pussy whipped.
Z

benz

• Getbig V
in other words you're pussy whipped.

I see you are blogging in my getbig screen, would you like to:

• Add to digg
  • Add to technorati
  • Add to del.icio.us

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
I see you are blogging in my getbig screen, would you like to:

• Add to digg
  • Add to technorati
  • Add to del.icio.us
i dont know what that means. i dont know who you are. nothing you say makes sense.
Z

benz

• Getbig V
i dont know what that means. i dont know who you are. nothing you I say makes sense.

fixed

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
fixed

is that the best you got? you join the y board, start kissing ass and think you're the man? what you brought so far? nothing but a brown tongue
Z

benz

• Getbig V
is that the best you got? you join the y board, start kissing ass and think you're the man? what you brought so far? nothing but a brown tongue

20000+ posts and thats the best you got, awesome.

i expected more ownage from a blogger like you.

have a nice day

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
20000+ posts and thats the best you got, awesome.

i expected more ownage from a blogger like you.

have a nice day

that was awesome.

no wonder you're rookie of the year material  ::)
Z

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage

What have you brought besides constant meltdowns, your virginity and the fact that you brag about importing the newest video games because you can't wait to play them?

You joined the Y board, kiss our ass daily, and are constantly looking for someone to pay attention to you. Sad, really. You're the "man" alright, kid who logs 20 hours a day on a forum.  :-\

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
What have you brought besides constant meltdowns, your virginity and the fact that you brag about importing the newest video games because you can't wait to play them?

You joined the Y board, kiss our ass daily, and are constantly looking for someone to pay attention to you. Sad, really. You're the "man" alright, kid who logs 20 hours a day on a forum.  :-\

like a hand in glove i fit the y
Z

Nietzsche

This is a great distinction for an even greater man of immense character and class.  Benz has truly shown himself worthy of such a title and I am honored to be posting along side such a noble gentlemen.

Perhaps some of the more misguided figures that appear upon this great board can take note and adjust their actions accordingly before they are consumed and destroyed by the wretched homosexual lives they lead.

Congratulations noble sir.   

benz

• Getbig V
This is a great distinction for an even greater man of immense character and class.  Benz has truly shown himself worthy of such a title and I am honored to be posting along side such a noble gentlemen.

Perhaps some of the more misguided figures that appear upon this great board can take note and adjust their actions accordingly before they are consumed and destroyed by the wretched homosexual lives they lead.

Congratulations noble sir.   

You are a gentleman and bluto... well who gives a sh1t about bluto :)

BFP

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
Congratulations benz...A well deserved honor!

Jason

benz

• Getbig V
Congratulations benz...A well deserved honor!

Jason

it's my honor to share a board with a man who fought for freedom. You bring hope to this board polluted by "those".

Alex23

like a hand in glove i fit the y

HaHAHAHAHAHHAA...

what a dellusionite.

No you don't.

bigkubby

• Getbig IV
HaHAHAHAHAHHAA...

what a dellusionite.

No you don't.
sure he does  ;) its not the same way a regular rubber fits you loose. try a penile enlargement surgery it works wonders  :-*
i

benz

• Getbig V
sure he does  ;) its not the same way a regular rubber fits you loose. try a penile enlargement surgery it works wonders  :-*

I expected your classic "i did it with your mother" reply, but it seems like you are too busy driving the cheyyenne  :(

bigkubby

• Getbig IV
I expected your classic "i did it with your mother" reply, but it seems like you are too busy driving the cheyyenne  :(
:-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*
i