Author Topic: pm question answerd  (Read 2848 times)

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
pm question answerd
« on: January 06, 2008, 10:55:15 PM »
Gh15, you are the reason I keep coming back to get big. Glad to hear you will be staying. As f for my question I was wondering what you would prefer if you could only afford one of these compounds, Anavar or winstrol and why?

Thank-you for your time.

winstrol is hardening hormone ,,it doesnt give you anything but hardening and stifness if not taking nandrolone with it,,winstrol if your muscle bellies are not real round and full will give you a stiffer look that will result in less fulness unless again your muscle bellies are rounder and fuller like mr ray or other to lesser extent,,

oxandrolone shoudl always be prefered over winstrol if you can get legit oxandrolone because you should always prefer strength over hardness,,hardness  can be changed with diet and anti estrogen,,strength can only be changed with the right hormone and oxandrolone ,,legit one ,,will add you tremendous strength not as good as halo but defenitely will make you a lot stronger and stronger in most casses = heavier weights and heavier weight lifter with good form in most cases = biger muscles,,and you want bigger muscles most likley

so oxandrolone,,then again better be legit oxandrolone because it is a lot more faked than winstrol
fallen angel

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
Re: pm question answerd
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2008, 11:01:34 PM »
winstrol is hardening hormone ,,it doesnt give you anything but hardening and stifness if not taking nandrolone with it,,winstrol if your muscle bellies are not real round and full will give you a stiffer look that will result in less fulness unless again your muscle bellies are rounder and fuller like mr ray or other to lesser extent,,

oxandrolone shoudl always be prefered over winstrol if you can get legit oxandrolone because you should always prefer strength over hardness,,hardness  can be changed with diet and anti estrogen,,strength can only be changed with the right hormone and oxandrolone ,,legit one ,,will add you tremendous strength not as good as halo but defenitely will make you a lot stronger and stronger in most casses = heavier weights and heavier weight lifter with good form in most cases = biger muscles,,and you want bigger muscles most likley

so oxandrolone,,then again better be legit oxandrolone because it is a lot more faked than winstrol
You're right about 2 things, it does make you harder and Oxy does give you more strength. But you're dead wrong on winny not giving a strength increase. Sure, it's not as nearly as dramatic as Oxy but it is there.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2008, 11:03:59 PM »
Oxandrolone IME is better for strength than even Anadrol and Dianabol when compared on a mg to mg basis!

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2008, 11:17:30 PM »
Anavar is junk. No way in hell it is stronger than drol or even close for the matter. I friend of mine took 156 mg daily for 8 weeks and got nothing. Now before anyone says it was fake he got it tested and the 10mg tabs turned out to be 13 mg, hence the odd number of mg per day. Most guys are on way too much stuff to even know what is working that is why I told him to go high mg so he would at least know if it was having an effect. I think we all know what would happen if someone were to take 150 mg of drol per day.

Anavar in women is the worst for sides as far as changing their voice. Have seen this happen time and time again for over 20 years. Winstrol at 10mg per day in a woman will give awesome muscle gains with no change in voice. Again, direct experience with many women on this one.

There are so many who just repeat what they hear like how anavar is safe for women. Sure it's safe if you want to sound like you have a frog in your throat.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #4 on: January 06, 2008, 11:19:20 PM »
You're right about 2 things, it does make you harder and Oxy does give you more strength. But you're dead wrong on winny not giving a strength increase. Sure, it's not as nearly as dramatic as Oxy but it is there.

you are teaching me what worked for me in a very sucessful career? nice to know
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #5 on: January 06, 2008, 11:26:22 PM »
Anavar is junk. No way in hell it is stronger than drol or even close for the matter. I friend of mine took 156 mg daily for 8 weeks and got nothing. Now before anyone says it was fake he got it tested and the 10mg tabs turned out to be 13 mg, hence the odd number of mg per day. Most guys are on way too much stuff to even know what is working that is why I told him to go high mg so he would at least know if it was having an effect. I think we all know what would happen if someone were to take 150 mg of drol per day.

Anavar in women is the worst for sides as far as changing their voice. Have seen this happen time and time again for over 20 years. Winstrol at 10mg per day in a woman will give awesome muscle gains with no change in voice. Again, direct experience with many women on this one.

There are so many who just repeat what they hear like how anavar is safe for women. Sure it's safe if you want to sound like you have a frog in your throat.

no anavar is stronger than winstrol and stronger than anadrol for strength purposes if you have legit anavar ,,you are talking about 10mg british dragon fake underground crap i wouldnt give to a mouce that tested at 13 mg by srcs which was a criminal test lab to begin with,,,btg and couple other anavars are the anavars who needed be used for comaprson

anadrol and winstrol both are weaker than anavar in the right dose ,,legit dose human grade,,,anadrol is strong and winstrol is garbage when it comes to anything but hardness,,it will mostly make you stiff and flatten you out well if dont know your  bodybuilding,,

then again there are expetions and it depends on individuals but the general rules are anavar is second to only halo for strngth,,and is not macthed by any other drug ,,,anadrol and dianabol will give you strngth combined with lots of water and as a result of this water,,,

pure strngth os oxandrolone and or halotestin  preferably in combo,,nothing beats it
fallen angel

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #6 on: January 06, 2008, 11:32:21 PM »

It's junk? I thought you said it was a fantastic drug and had put a lot of muscle on guys in decades past?

I have used plenty of Anadrol and that's my experience for what it's worth. I'm sure it's different for others. No oral has ever worked as well for strength for me as Anavar.

I don't know a lot of female bodybuilders but have seen/heard a few raspy voices from low dose Win tabs. I know many women feel Winstrol is the devil as far as sides go.

This may be worthless in your opinion but it's even been documented in the literature where only 2mg of Winstrol has caused voice changes in women.

What do you think of this girl's (Andrea Weston) opinion?
http://www.chadnicholls.net/forums/showpost.php?p=928993&postcount=4

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: January 06, 2008, 11:39:50 PM »
no anavar is stronger than winstrol and stronger than anadrol for strength purposes if you have legit anavar ,,you are talking about 10mg british dragon fake underground crap i wouldnt give to a mouce that tested at 13 mg by srcs which was a criminal test lab to begin with,,,btg and couple other anavars are the anavars who needed be used for comaprson

anadrol and winstrol both are weaker than anavar in the right dose ,,legit dose human grade,,,anadrol is strong and winstrol is garbage when it comes to anything but hardness,,it will mostly make you stiff and flatten you out well if dont know your  bodybuilding,,

then again there are expetions and it depends on individuals but the general rules are anavar is second to only halo for strngth,,and is not macthed by any other drug ,,,anadrol and dianabol will give you strngth combined with lots of water and as a result of this water,,,

pure strngth os oxandrolone and or halotestin  preferably in combo,,nothing beats it

You take this human grade stuff too far. Real is real as far as mg goes. The only legit human grade US pharmacy ox. is I believe Oxandin and it would run you roughly $750 for 100 10 mg tabs. I don't know of anyone who can afford to take 150 mg or more per day let alone even get it. BTW, you buddy Nassar  ;D when asked what would be a good anavar dose  said that 150 mg per day or more is about right.

Everything else you said I totally disagree with for the reasons I have already given. Hey, we all have our opinions.  :P

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #8 on: January 06, 2008, 11:40:12 PM »
you are teaching me what worked for me in a very sucessful career? nice to know
I'm not saying you don't know what you're talking about in regards to your own personal experience...everyone can react a little differently to differant drugs. However, it is scientific fact that stanz increases strength...that's all I'm saying

jr

• Getbig V
  • No homo of peace
« Reply #9 on: January 06, 2008, 11:45:19 PM »
Word has it that Ben Johnson used stanozolol to look hard for the tv cameras at the track.

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: January 06, 2008, 11:45:44 PM »
It's junk? I thought you said it was a fantastic drug and had put a lot of muscle on guys in decades past?

I have used plenty of Anadrol and that's my experience for what it's worth. I'm sure it's different for others. No oral has ever worked as well for strength for me as Anavar.

I don't know a lot of female bodybuilders but have seen/heard a few raspy voices from low dose Win tabs. I know many women feel Winstrol is the devil as far as sides go.

This may be worthless in your opinion but it's even been documented in the literature where only 2mg of Winstrol has caused voice changes in women.

What do you think of this girl's (Andrea Weston) opinion?
http://www.chadnicholls.net/forums/showpost.php?p=928993&postcount=4

Just wondered have you ever done a var only cycle?  

I have known guys who have done drol only cycles and have made incredible gains with very little water weight although I will admit that this was many years ago which kinda leads me to believe a lot of todays drol maybe be just methlytest. Also not many guys will do a drol only cycle. The guy that I am referring to was using the US made drol from syntex that came in the old little tin bottles. Oh the good ole days.  ;D

Not much one for studies. Real world is what I go by most. Also, I can tell you that most girls will lie to you and tell you that they are only on var and they are also using test prop too. I have worked with many first timers so I have had the luxery of getting ahold of these girls before someone had a chance to ruin their sexual identity.

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: January 06, 2008, 11:49:35 PM »
I just read that girls post from MM and to be nice I'll just say she is wrong. I have worked with one girl who have never taken anything other than lose dose winny. She put on a great deal of muscle and never went beyond 12 mg daily. Her voice is unchanged.

Wanted to add this. This girl mentioned using prop with less sides. I do know of a couple of girls who have used it and had pleny of bad sides. I know one girl who used the test patch which was very low dose. She had no change in her voice, but she did have clitoral enlargement. IMO is was not worth it since she gained little in the way of muscle.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #12 on: January 06, 2008, 11:56:58 PM »
disgusted ,,see this is where i dont argue,,to each thier own as logn    as their body likes it but from a perspective of what gave ME the best strength again LEGIT PRODUCTS, and oxandrolone is faked by almost every underground out there,,but legit oxandrolone at 60-150mg a day was unbeatable for strength purposes,,,it also got me into weight classes in my early career with being way way stronger,,

in addition anapolon especially the iranian version that dorian loved and i loved is good but anapolon gains wil be lost to some degree  while oxandrolone strngth gains will last a lot longer if a consistent serious bodybuilder,,

anapolon is good ,,very good for prep,,but oxandrolone is the second best to halotestin for strength ,,alot better than trenbolone ,,,and i agree with van again about this ,,this guy knows his shit very very well
fallen angel

bigkahuna

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #13 on: January 06, 2008, 11:58:29 PM »
got done with a var only cycle a month back.....i have kept 11 pounds of rock hard muscle without losing any strength at all

friends have had similar results as well......var is good shit no doubt about it

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #14 on: January 06, 2008, 11:58:38 PM »
Just wondered have you ever done a var only cycle? 
Yes in fact I have. Didn't want to mention it since it's oh so bad to do an oral only cycle. That's why I know exactly what it did to me.

I will take your word wrt female juicers since I don't have much experience there.

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: January 07, 2008, 12:04:37 AM »
Yes in fact I have. Didn't want to mention it since it's oh so bad to do an oral only cycle. That's why I know exactly what it did to me.

I will take your word wrt female juicers since I don't have much experience there.

This is to both you and GH15. I obviously can't say that anavar doesn't work for everyone so when I said is was junk I was certainly embelling a little bit.  ;D Usually when I speak about a drug it is in an overall aspect meaning from what I have gathered from it's effectivness from many people over a period of years. So obviously there will be some who say they like it and I am sure they do. I still say that var is not worth the time or the money or is it mg for mg as strong as drol. Again this coming from many known users from years of observing people.

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: January 07, 2008, 12:11:17 AM »
 I also have know as few, but not many guys who have used real Dianabol back in the early 80's. Usual dose that I saw was around 5 tabs daily. These guy blew up like balloons and with very little of the water weight  that guys seem to get today although again who knows what else people are on today. Back then these guys just took Dbol alone. Makes you wonder though why they seemed different back then.

I personally was able to get a Dr script back in 83 and took Dianabol the last 8 wekks before a show. First time I ever used anything. I gains 7 or 8 solid pounds and came in leaner than my last show t he year before.

The largest dose that I personally knew of a real dbol only cycle was 10 tabs daily. The kid got huge from it and even by todays standards would be considered pretty good.

claymore

• Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: January 07, 2008, 01:27:42 AM »
Anavar is great for strength gains!!