Author Topic: Just witnessed the worst thing in the gym today  (Read 6069 times)

medz zeppelin

• Getbig IV
  • go west young man.......break bread in the new lan
Re: Just witnessed the worst thing in the gym today
« Reply #25 on: January 07, 2008, 11:39:39 AM »
LOL...I was thinking the same thing. Was wondering who was the bigger douchebag, the "trainer" or the "trainee" LOL
At least you know where the kid got the idea.He may have some hope. The trainer doesn't have a chance in hell.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #26 on: January 07, 2008, 11:41:25 AM »
At least you know where the kid got the idea.He may have some hope. The trainer doesn't have a chance in hell.

When hes doing side raises toward the end, it looks like his arms are about to tear off his body lol
X

Gym dude

• Getbig III
« Reply #27 on: January 07, 2008, 11:42:12 AM »
That is sick dude.

medz zeppelin

• Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: January 07, 2008, 11:43:55 AM »
When hes doing side raises toward the end, it looks like his arms are about to tear off his body lol
Arms?I thought those were potatoe sticks.Lightly salty.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #29 on: January 07, 2008, 12:06:38 PM »
Arms?I thought those were potatoe sticks.Lightly salty.

Potatoe sticks are too thick. I would say more like stringbeans :)
X

medz zeppelin

• Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: January 07, 2008, 12:13:49 PM »
Potatoe sticks are too thick. I would say more like stringbeans :)
you're too kind sir. Twine maybe?

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #31 on: January 07, 2008, 12:15:47 PM »
you're too kind sir. Twine maybe?

Yeah, I don't think there is anything thinner than twine lol
X

Your MAAAAaaaa

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • GETBIGS MINISTER OF SEXUAL HEALTH
« Reply #32 on: January 07, 2008, 12:16:50 PM »
So I just saw the world's worst New years resolutioner today at the gym.  This dumbass obviously has never been to the gym before.  He was this fat guy in his early 20's wearing a normal T-shirt with the sleeves rolled up as high as the can go showing off his hairy upper arm farmer's tan.  This guy was walking around with his arms so flared out you wonder if his armpits were burning, his beer belly was pushed out so far he looked 8 monthe pregnant.  He gets on the bench, puts one plate a side and psychs himself up.  I had to watch this.  This clown has his buddy help him get the bar up and he bangs out 3 reps of 2 inches.  He barely bent his elbows.  I was just standing there in amazement.  He gets up like he is swole and puts on another plate.  5 mintues of him pacing back and forth to get psyched up he does the same, he barely even moved the bar for another 3 reps, does this again with 3 plates a side, the worst thing I have ever seen happens.  He stands up not looking to good and throws up all over the bench and floor.  It was nasty, it looked like whole tomotoes and potatoes came up.  He stood there in horror and then started crying like a little girl and ran straight out of the gym.  It had to be the most pathetic thing I have ever seen.  The entire gym cleared out because of the smell.  What a freaking loser.

He's a loser? What about the guy who took notes to relay the story here!!

ta ta
Pm me for STI advice @ NO COST

FLYLO

• Getbig III
« Reply #33 on: January 07, 2008, 12:28:52 PM »
Unfortunate for those mishaps at the gym.  I go to the gym and focus on myself.  If you spend too much time watching and criticizing someone do their workout, you need a life.  I commend people of all fitness level, to be at the gym.  It is difficult for many to step into the gym because of the feeling of intimidation in a room of fit people, who they fear will kick sand in their face.  It's the gym, not highschool.

Go 4 It

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • "The World Meets Nobody Half Way"
« Reply #34 on: January 07, 2008, 12:36:34 PM »
I thought it was cool and hardcore to throw up during a workout........at least that what I saw on the Milos Hardcore training segment on bodybuilding.com........ you should refer this dude to the Koleseum Gym, throwing up there happens frequently and is accepted, no need to cry after, there you can walk around with you head held high!

FinnPilot

• Getbig III
  • Team Patrick Bateman
« Reply #35 on: January 07, 2008, 12:55:42 PM »
Unfortunate for those mishaps at the gym.  I go to the gym and focus on myself.  If you spend too much time watching and criticizing someone do their workout, you need a life.  I commend people of all fitness level, to be at the gym.  It is difficult for many to step into the gym because of the feeling of intimidation in a room of fit people, who they fear will kick sand in their face.  It's the gym, not highschool.

Exactly. People here often wonder why fat people won't start working out when they're so fat, but i don't think it makes starting exercising any easier when they know that there are people at the gym who just concentrate on the beginners and "not so fit" people, and then write stories about them on the internet forums.

Then again, no matter how much you're focusing on yourself, i think it's quite impossible to notice if someone throws up next to you ;)

medz zeppelin

• Getbig IV
« Reply #36 on: January 07, 2008, 12:57:50 PM »
Exactly. People here often wonder why fat people won't start working out when they're so fat, but i don't think it makes starting exercising any easier when they know that there are people at the gym who just concentrate on the beginners and "not so fit" people, and then write stories about them on the internet forums.

Then again, no matter how much you're focusing on yourself, i think it's quite impossible to notice if someone throws up next to you ;)
I'll help anybody.Except those who choose to wear tanktops.

FinnPilot

• Getbig III
  • Team Patrick Bateman
« Reply #37 on: January 07, 2008, 01:03:55 PM »
I'll help anybody.Except those who choose to wear tanktops.

Often the skinny guys wearing tank tops don't think they need help, they think they're already big and knows everything there is to know :-\

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #38 on: January 07, 2008, 01:06:08 PM »
Unfortunate for those mishaps at the gym.  I go to the gym and focus on myself.  If you spend too much time watching and criticizing someone do their workout, you need a life.  I commend people of all fitness level, to be at the gym.  It is difficult for many to step into the gym because of the feeling of intimidation in a room of fit people, who they fear will kick sand in their face.  It's the gym, not highschool.

You must have serious focus to block out all around you.  How old were you when you acquired this Jedi mind skill?

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #39 on: January 07, 2008, 01:07:08 PM »
While I was a trainer at a very posh gym, I was training a lady very hard on the Nautilus Duo Squat (great machine, btw).

She starts to really push, but she always needed to be reminded to breathe, as she would hold her breath from time to time.

Well, as she is pushing really hard on one rep, all you hear is one of the loudest farts one could ever hear.  I suspect she shat her pants, as she literally ran to the ladies room.

The whole gym was fucking laughing hysterically, and I tried to keep my composure, as I didn't want to embarass my client more than she already was, but I couldn't help it.

She spent like 10 minutes in the bathroom and told me that she had thrown up from the intensity and that it was probably best that she went home.

When she left, the whole gym started laughing again.

I felt bad for her.

LMAO. Best shit ever.  ;D

Did she ever come back?
O

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: January 07, 2008, 01:10:33 PM »
You must have serious focus to block out all around you.  How old were you when you acquired this Jedi mind skill?
i love these stone faced warriors who don't notice anything around them in between curling the massive 30's, they stare at the ground between "sets" and are SO FUCCKING INTENSE, GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

medz zeppelin

• Getbig IV
« Reply #41 on: January 07, 2008, 01:14:17 PM »
i love these stone faced warriors who don't notice anything around them in between curling the massive 30's, they stare at the ground between "sets" and are SO FUCCKING INTENSE, GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D
they're missing a pretty good show

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: January 07, 2008, 01:18:05 PM »
they're missing a pretty good show
funniest thing about it is that 99 percent of the time the biggest strongest motherfucckers in the gym are the guys laughing, joking and in a good mood and it's almost always the 171 pounders doing 135 pound seated cable row/hyperextension supersets who are scowling at everyone. ::)

medz zeppelin

• Getbig IV
« Reply #43 on: January 07, 2008, 01:21:14 PM »
funniest thing about it is that 99 percent of the time the biggest strongest motherfucckers in the gym are the guys laughing, joking and in a good mood and it's almost always the 171 pounders doing 135 pound seated cable row/hyperextension supersets who are scowling at everyone. ::)
so what you're saying is most of lying fucks on this board are scowling during workouts?

Emmortal

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: January 07, 2008, 01:48:24 PM »
This is the absolute worst time of year.  It never fails.  The gym is packed with all the new years resolutionists taking up space in the gym.  God, why can't it be spring already...

FinnPilot

• Getbig III
  • Team Patrick Bateman
« Reply #45 on: January 07, 2008, 01:52:57 PM »
This is the absolute worst time of year.  It never fails.  The gym is packed with all the new years resolutionists taking up space in the gym.  God, why can't it be spring already...

At least here, the spring is maybe even worse. There's all these people who only come to gym when the beach season approaches, thinking they can get that "beach body" in one month :-\

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #46 on: January 07, 2008, 01:55:05 PM »

Its those dudes that do 10 pound pound latterals while his buddy is "spotting" him from behind grunting loud to make people think they are intense, then once done with their sets, throw the weight down and start their 30 second TapOut shadow boxing routine.

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #47 on: January 07, 2008, 02:04:41 PM »
hahaha, Sounds like me though...hahah
I usually find, the strongest/biggest guys are usually geared up and train half as hard as me.  In fact, I saw this one science experiment the other day...probably 6' 8" 270lbs @5%bf...he then proceeds to do bent over rows with 95lbs on the squat rack, followed by doing 2 plates on the power squat machine.  I'm sure he was working on the "mind muscle" connection.  Just goes to show, with the right drugs, genetics, and maybe diet...you can attain big things in a gym, while exerting minimal effort.  These guys get no respect from me...total losers.  I've seen national level competitors at my gym train like fucking girl scouts.  It's not even bodybuilding to me, just drug experimentation.
N

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #48 on: January 07, 2008, 02:29:58 PM »
I totally admitt that I do not stay "stone-faced" between sets. I am too busy checking out tits and ass and talking to the MILF's :) LOL

Actually reminds me of the kid I saw the other day. Dude is wearing a hat and a sweatshirt with a hood on it. Not only is he wearing the hat, hes also wearing the hood and listening to his IPOD, totally ignoring everyone as he bangs out brutal reps with 125 on barbell shurgs. I bet he reads the animalpak site right before the gym :)
X