Author Topic: Just witnessed the worst thing in the gym today  (Read 6095 times)

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
Just witnessed the worst thing in the gym today
« on: January 07, 2008, 08:32:59 AM »
So I just saw the world's worst New years resolutioner today at the gym.  This dumbass obviously has never been to the gym before.  He was this fat guy in his early 20's wearing a normal T-shirt with the sleeves rolled up as high as the can go showing off his hairy upper arm farmer's tan.  This guy was walking around with his arms so flared out you wonder if his armpits were burning, his beer belly was pushed out so far he looked 8 monthe pregnant.  He gets on the bench, puts one plate a side and psychs himself up.  I had to watch this.  This clown has his buddy help him get the bar up and he bangs out 3 reps of 2 inches.  He barely bent his elbows.  I was just standing there in amazement.  He gets up like he is swole and puts on another plate.  5 mintues of him pacing back and forth to get psyched up he does the same, he barely even moved the bar for another 3 reps, does this again with 3 plates a side, the worst thing I have ever seen happens.  He stands up not looking to good and throws up all over the bench and floor.  It was nasty, it looked like whole tomotoes and potatoes came up.  He stood there in horror and then started crying like a little girl and ran straight out of the gym.  It had to be the most pathetic thing I have ever seen.  The entire gym cleared out because of the smell.  What a freaking loser.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: Just witnessed the worst thing in the gym today
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2008, 08:34:24 AM »
Vomit is not a sexy dinner topic.

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2008, 08:35:12 AM »
He wont recover
L

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2008, 08:35:44 AM »
hahahhaa, why doesn't this shit ever happen at my gym? ;D

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
« Reply #4 on: January 07, 2008, 08:36:07 AM »
Probably that hardcore pre-workout drink he consumed  :-\
K

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #5 on: January 07, 2008, 08:37:30 AM »
 You know someone is serious about the gym when they work out in jeans. ::)
L

YoungBlood

• Getbig V
  • Weee!
« Reply #6 on: January 07, 2008, 08:37:57 AM »
For some GetBiggers, their New Years Resolution should be:

Paragraphs!!!!

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #7 on: January 07, 2008, 08:38:38 AM »
You know someone is serious about the gym when they work out in jeans. ::)

Hahaha, exactly.  he had on black cotton khakis.  Straight up idiot. Never saw him at the gym before and probably never will again.

James Blunt

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: January 07, 2008, 08:40:05 AM »
Why do people always run out of the gym? Every gym story people 'run' out of the gym. wtf.

omgsoswole

• Getbig II
« Reply #9 on: January 07, 2008, 08:54:01 AM »
attempting 315 after already failing at 135 = hardcore.

technokc

• Getbig IV
  • Official member Getbig 300!!
« Reply #10 on: January 07, 2008, 09:51:26 AM »
So I just saw the world's worst New years resolutioner today at the gym.  This dumbass obviously has never been to the gym before.  He was this fat guy in his early 20's wearing a normal T-shirt with the sleeves rolled up as high as the can go showing off his hairy upper arm farmer's tan.  This guy was walking around with his arms so flared out you wonder if his armpits were burning, his beer belly was pushed out so far he looked 8 monthe pregnant.  He gets on the bench, puts one plate a side and psychs himself up.  I had to watch this.  This clown has his buddy help him get the bar up and he bangs out 3 reps of 2 inches.  He barely bent his elbows.  I was just standing there in amazement.  He gets up like he is swole and puts on another plate.  5 mintues of him pacing back and forth to get psyched up he does the same, he barely even moved the bar for another 3 reps, does this again with 3 plates a side, the worst thing I have ever seen happens.  He stands up not looking to good and throws up all over the bench and floor.  It was nasty, it looked like whole tomotoes and potatoes came up.  He stood there in horror and then started crying like a little girl and ran straight out of the gym.  It had to be the most pathetic thing I have ever seen.  The entire gym cleared out because of the smell.  What a freaking loser.

I though I felt somebody staring at me.  Next time just introduce yourself maybe we can bang the iron together.  I promise I won't throw up on you. :P

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #11 on: January 07, 2008, 09:55:07 AM »

AHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAH!!!!!!    Self-pwning....classic.

Now change your username.

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #12 on: January 07, 2008, 09:56:15 AM »
I never see this kind of shit.

I did once witness a fat woman fall off a treadmill..it was quite funny, like an episode of gym jackass.
O

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #13 on: January 07, 2008, 09:57:47 AM »
Yeah, I love the fat people that walk around like they are "big." Kind of reminds me of a guy at my gym who walks into the gym wearing a jacket that says "security" on it. Takes off his jacket and hes wearing a tank top, and his big fucking belly is popping out. Dude must be 5'9" 300 pounds with at least 40% if not more bodyfat. He puts 4 plates on the hack squats and goes down about 2 inches LOLZ. Stupid asshole!
X

WillRiker

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #14 on: January 07, 2008, 10:47:05 AM »
Why do people always run out of the gym? Every gym story people 'run' out of the gym. wtf.

Are you perhaps implying that these stories are not true?

medz zeppelin

• Getbig IV
  • go west young man.......break bread in the new lan
« Reply #15 on: January 07, 2008, 10:53:07 AM »
hes wearing a tank top
To me,the only ones who should be wearing tank tops are the pros.

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: January 07, 2008, 10:59:57 AM »
To me,the only ones who should be wearing tank tops are the pros.

Really?  Why?  What's wrong with tank tops?

medz zeppelin

• Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: January 07, 2008, 11:07:34 AM »
Really?  Why?  What's wrong with tank tops?

You have to be huge and ripped to pull it off. It looks fucking gay when average shmucks wear them in the gym. just my opinion.

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: January 07, 2008, 11:17:05 AM »
You have to be huge and ripped to pull it off. It looks fucking gay when average shmucks wear them in the gym. just my opinion.

Hmm never really notice what other dudes wear.  Guess I should start paying attention.

Darren Avey

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: January 07, 2008, 11:19:37 AM »
attempting 315 after already failing at 135 = hardcore.

Theres an Asian guy at my gym who every week puts 3 plates a side on the bench, then fights to get the weight up for 1 rep with the help of his spotter.
Then he adds another half plate a side!!

medz zeppelin

• Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: January 07, 2008, 11:24:54 AM »
Hmm never really notice what other dudes wear.  Guess I should start paying attention.
Skinny dudes wear that shit in my gym all day long. It looks whack.Especially the ricans and brazilians.I'm 45 so maybe I'm out of the loop.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #21 on: January 07, 2008, 11:26:55 AM »
This is why tanktops shouldnt be allowed in the gym because of kids like this lol

X

medz zeppelin

• Getbig IV
« Reply #22 on: January 07, 2008, 11:31:30 AM »
Exactly. Show some respect.

medz zeppelin

• Getbig IV
« Reply #23 on: January 07, 2008, 11:33:47 AM »
This is why tanktops shouldnt be allowed in the gym because of kids like this lol

More disturbing is the shmuck training the kid.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #24 on: January 07, 2008, 11:35:39 AM »
More disturbing is the shmuck training the kid.

LOL...I was thinking the same thing. Was wondering who was the bigger douchebag, the "trainer" or the "trainee" LOL
X