Author Topic: Roger Clemens  (Read 1950 times)

BigPopa

Roger Clemens
« on: January 07, 2008, 10:30:23 AM »
I am surprised that this has not been brought up yet..  Anyway, I just read that Clemens filed suit against McNamee for defamation of character.  I love it.  As far as I am concerned, who gives a shit who used gh or gear, it is not like it hurt anyone and it probably made for more of an exciting game.  Simple waste of money on the governments part again....Besides that, the doses that they are reporting being given and the frequency is not enough to really do anything IMO...oh well, what the fuck do I know....See ya..

joelocal

Re: Roger Clemens
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2008, 12:00:59 PM »
I am surprised that this has not been brought up yet..  Anyway, I just read that Clemens filed suit against McNamee for defamation of character.  I love it.  As far as I am concerned, who gives a shit who used gh or gear, it is not like it hurt anyone and it probably made for more of an exciting game.  Simple waste of money on the governments part again....Besides that, the doses that they are reporting being given and the frequency is not enough to really do anything IMO...oh well, what the fuck do I know....See ya..

Clemens screwed himself.......never should have opened his big mouth!!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2008, 12:05:41 PM »
Clemens screwed himself.......never should have opened his big mouth!!

agreed. 

It looks really bad that the trainer named another player (Petitte?), and then that player admitted yes, he took steroids from that trainer.

Also Clemens won't take a polygraph offerred because "He doesn't know if those things are good or not".  That's bullshit right there.  If someone here accused me of shooting steroids, I'd beg them for a $100k wager on national TV with a polygraph. 

If Clemens is as eager as he says he is, to clear his name, he would take a polygraph.  He'd take ten of them.  He'd rub them in the face of every write in america bashing him, and he'd DEFINITELY clear his name with it.

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2008, 12:39:15 PM »
agreed. 

It looks really bad that the trainer named another player (Petitte?), and then that player admitted yes, he took steroids from that trainer.

But he didn't.  Pettitte admitted taking HGH and your statement is symptomatic of the problems with the entire national conversation - the majority of Americans and the talking heads all think that HGH and 'steroids' are the same thing and they are NOT.

If Clemens is as eager as he says he is, to clear his name, he would take a polygraph.  He'd take ten of them.  He'd rub them in the face of every write in america bashing him, and he'd DEFINITELY clear his name with it.

Previously, all the 'Clemens is lying' people on GetBig said "If he wasn't guilty, he would've filed a lawsuit!" (as if suits can be automatically filed with the snap of a finger).  Now that he's done so, it looks like you guys are going to hunker down behind the polygraph defense....something that's about 50-60% reliable.   ::)

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #4 on: January 07, 2008, 12:40:41 PM »
Its just the government trying to keep the white man down.  Go whity!!!!  White power!!!!!

nycbull

• Getbig V
  • Team Jay Should Have Won
« Reply #5 on: January 07, 2008, 12:51:40 PM »
Clemens and Giambi should both be let off cause they're good looking.

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: January 07, 2008, 12:51:53 PM »
agreed. 

Also Clemens won't take a polygraph offerred because "He doesn't know if those things are good or not".  That's bullshit right there.  If someone here accused me of shooting steroids, I'd beg them for a $100k wager on national TV with a polygraph. 

We put too much stock in lie detectors.  The fact is they do not work reliably.  Give Clemens to me for a few hours... I'll get the truth out of him!  Or put something in him!  ;D

nycbull

• Getbig V
  • Team Jay Should Have Won
« Reply #7 on: January 07, 2008, 01:01:47 PM »
Giambi didnt do roids, I believe  him. Unlike the other guys accused, his body just does not look like he ever used roids or gh. There was never a time when it looked like he did. And I can usually tell just looking at someone if they are on or not.

Also, the accuser says he injected him 4 or 5 times, wtf is that?, that is not enough to even make a difference in performance...Makes no sense. The guy is innocent.

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #8 on: January 07, 2008, 01:10:54 PM »
The duration the gear was used is a dead giveaway that the trainer is full of shit. no trainer would inject a guy with HGH for a few weeks, or Sust and deca for a few weeks. that would be a complete waste of time and should know this.

i say stop the fucking witch hunt and worry about our countries enormous meth problem that is growing by leaps and bounds.

8)

bigbalddaddy

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: January 07, 2008, 01:33:30 PM »
The duration the gear was used is a dead giveaway that the trainer is full of shit. no trainer would inject a guy with HGH for a few weeks, or Sust and deca for a few weeks. that would be a complete waste of time and should know this.

i say stop the fucking witch hunt and worry about our countries enormous meth problem that is growing by leaps and bounds.

8)

Not to mention that the trainer was quoted as adminstering several shots of HGH.  WHAT?  HGH?  Are you f*cking seriuos?  HGH?  Does anyone need someone to give them a shot of HGH in the stomach?  WOW...waaaaaaayyyyyy to obvious that guy slipped...a few shots?  Nobody needs someone to give them a shot SC!  Period!

Lift Studios

• Getbig V
  • http://www.liftstudios.com
« Reply #10 on: January 07, 2008, 02:26:02 PM »
They are playing a recorded conversation between Clemens and McNamee from Jan. 4th. The former trainer sounds like he is full of it from his conversation with Clemens.
Elevate Your Image.™

joelocal

« Reply #11 on: January 07, 2008, 02:48:34 PM »
They are playing a recorded conversation between Clemens and McNamee from Jan. 4th. The former trainer sounds like he is full of it from his conversation with Clemens.

So you're saying he did not take anything? If you knew what I know about about the goings on in the MLB, you'd know his trainer wasn't full of it. And I'm talking from single A to the bigs. You give someone a contract for 15-20mil they will perform.....with "help". I'm fighting with one of my clients now who is a pitcher in the MLB....has been for along time who has a huge contract, he wants to take shit to help him perform, I have to keep reminding him it isn't worth it.....I'm about ready to drop his fat ass.

Lift Studios

• Getbig V
  • http://www.liftstudios.com
« Reply #12 on: January 07, 2008, 02:53:16 PM »
So you're saying he did not take anything? If you knew what I know about about the goings on in the MLB, you'd know his trainer wasn't full of it. And I'm talking from single A to the bigs. You give someone a contract for 15-20mil they will perform.....with "help". I'm fighting with one of my clients now who is a pitcher in the MLB....has been for along time who has a huge contract, he wants to take shit to help him perform, I have to keep reminding him it isn't worth it.....I'm about ready to drop his fat ass.
Where did I say that he wasn't taking anything? I don't know if he did or not. Based on your comments you're implying all MLB players who are any good are on something.

Did you listen to the recorded conversation?

Elevate Your Image.™

joelocal

« Reply #13 on: January 07, 2008, 03:01:45 PM »
Where did I say that he wasn't taking anything? I don't know if he did or not. Based on your comments you're implying all MLB players who are any good are on something.

Did you listen to the recorded conversation?

No, not all.....about 70-80% and yes, anyone who is any good is on something.  No, I didn't get a chance to listen to the conversation, but I've dealt with it enough to know Clemens in lying his ass off. You can tell a reporter anything....but when you in front of a Grand Jury you best tell the truth no matter what the truth is.

Cap

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= CSP111
« Reply #14 on: January 07, 2008, 03:11:12 PM »
agreed. 

Polygraphs are shit, hence why they are inadmissible in court.  I can tell you stories about them and how they are really used for backgrounds, etc.  There is no science behind the device whatsoever.  It is all interpretation, interrogation, etc.
Squishy face retard

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #15 on: January 07, 2008, 03:14:03 PM »
No, not all.....about 70-80% and yes, anyone who is any good is on something.  No, I didn't get a chance to listen to the conversation, but I've dealt with it enough to know Clemens in lying his ass off. You can tell a reporter anything....but when you in front of a Grand Jury you best tell the truth no matter what the truth is.
At first, I believed Clemens, but now that he's playing the "B-12" "painkiller" cards, I'm guessing he's full of shit...haah  Man, they should put him on a stand, so he can purjure himself.  Then put Bonds, Marion Jones, and Clemens in Sing Sing.  Let's get those criminals locked up and off the street!!!
Oh, in other news, we just let another 100 Americans die in Iraq..haha  For no fucking reason...haha
Gotta love the media.
The people who are violated here, are the MLB players who play by the rules, then get shanked cause some douchebag decided to cheat and took his spot.  Now he's forced to coach a little league team in the ghetto, where he tells tales of how he "used" to be a Major League ballplayer. ;)  Harsh. ;D
N

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: January 07, 2008, 03:57:04 PM »
A mature white boy with a big muscle booty = steroids.

Not that there is anything wrong with that.  ;D

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #17 on: January 07, 2008, 04:09:17 PM »

I wouldn't.

Polygraphs are notoriously unreliable.  There's a reason why they are inadmissable in a court of law. 

You gain nothing by taking a poly...  either it says you're lying when you're not (happens all the time), or you pass and everyone says, "well you just knew how to beat it" (since they are pretty easy to beat for some people).
Ron: "I am lazy."

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
  • Life, death, in between is getbig.com
« Reply #18 on: January 07, 2008, 05:19:02 PM »
Its just the government trying to keep the white man down.  Go whity!!!!  White power!!!!!

"ALL YOUR BASE ARE BELONG TO US"
few can really appreciate the humour in that statement...you have to love the japanese
Here comes the money shot

the Pure Majestic

• Getbig III
« Reply #19 on: January 07, 2008, 05:47:36 PM »
How ironic is it that he did of amanita muscarina poisoning? 
What are the odds?