Author Topic: Hillary cries  (Read 4433 times)

Decker

• Getbig V
Re: Hillary cries
« Reply #25 on: January 07, 2008, 01:52:55 PM »

you just witnessed a moment akin to Dean's screaming "we're coming to minnesota" meltdown following his loss in Iowa in 2004.
I still don't understand why anyone on the planet would characterize Dean's scream as a meltdown?

Context:  He was at a rally trying to charge up the crowd. 

God forbid our Liberal Media addresses policy issues.  Screams are so much more fun.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #26 on: January 07, 2008, 01:56:27 PM »
I still don't understand why anyone on the planet would characterize Dean's scream as a meltdown?
Context:  He was at a rally trying to charge up the crowd. 
God forbid our Liberal Media addresses policy issues.  Screams are so much more fun.

I agree it wasn't a huge deal - and it rallied the hell out of that room -

But the media immediately decided he was done, and they replayed that clip until everyone else thought it too.

Likewise, the Hilary "Yesterday" cover on the Herald this AM, and the nonstop bashing she's gotten since Iowa... might be the same thing.  The media annointing Obama the winner or the party solidifying its base.  Guests this AM were talking about how desperate the CLinton campaign was.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #27 on: January 07, 2008, 01:59:47 PM »
Yeah but she's a better politician then Dean..Dean was a nutcase ..a funny nutcase but a nut case noethe less. I wish he'd stuck around longer.
L

Butterbean

• Special Guests
  • Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: January 07, 2008, 02:01:02 PM »
R

Decker

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: January 07, 2008, 02:02:00 PM »
I agree it wasn't a huge deal - and it rallied the hell out of that room -

But the media immediately decided he was done, and they replayed that clip until everyone else thought it too.

Likewise, the Hilary "Yesterday" cover on the Herald this AM, and the nonstop bashing she's gotten since Iowa... might be the same thing.  The media annointing Obama the winner or the party solidifying its base.  Guests this AM were talking about how desperate the CLinton campaign was.
I see things like this and sometimes, just sometimes, I question the efficacy of my brothers in the Liberal Media.  It's like they shoot themselves in the foot sometimes.

We are told what to think about a person.  Not whether his/her platform is viable, but listen to that scream, look at her cry, he's a mormon and he's a straight talker.

That's just not good enough.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #30 on: January 07, 2008, 02:08:10 PM »

lol.   ;D  I like the remix too: 

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: January 07, 2008, 02:08:35 PM »
How about putting real questions to Obama..question his policies...ask him why he;'s different. Ask him about his church..or why people don't remember events listed in his book...racism etc, like they really happened. I smell BS on this guy. He's becoming the perfect candidate..hence Hil's crying....vulnerable/feelings/...real person. She's smart as hell. Lets go Hil
L

Butterbean

• Special Guests
  • Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: January 07, 2008, 02:10:43 PM »
lol.   ;D  I like the remix too: 
;D
R

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: January 07, 2008, 02:18:53 PM »
anyone have a link to the story that proves his church is anti-white?

Sounds like CT garbage to me!

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #34 on: January 07, 2008, 02:19:58 PM »
How about putting real questions to Obama..question his policies...ask him why he;'s different. Ask him about his church..or why people don't remember events listed in his book...racism etc, like they really happened. I smell BS on this guy. He's becoming the perfect candidate..hence Hil's crying....vulnerable/feelings/...real person. She's smart as hell. Lets go Hil

I don't see why his opponents don't go after his voting record - including the votes he missed.

It's not that different from Hillary.  Maybe she doesn't want to draw attention to it but Edwards should be all over it.

Edwards (both he and his wife) has already commented on Hillarys alleged tears -Obama is essentially no comment so far

Decker

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: January 07, 2008, 02:20:50 PM »
Yeah but she's a better politician then Dean..Dean was a nutcase ..a funny nutcase but a nut case noethe less. I wish he'd stuck around longer.
He wasn't a nutcase.  He screamed at pep-rally.  I don't think that's nuts. 

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: January 07, 2008, 02:26:00 PM »
He;s crazy....the stuff he said..how mad he'd get...ultra lib..but alot of fun.
L

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #37 on: January 07, 2008, 02:26:33 PM »
He wasn't a nutcase.  He screamed at pep-rally.  I don't think that's nuts. 

agreed - he was just trying to fire up his crowd

unfortunately the media framed it in a way that made him look nutty - at least to the gullible masses.

The Daily Show does this all the time.  You can splice together clips out of context and create virtually any "message" that you want.

Butterbean

• Special Guests
  • Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: January 07, 2008, 02:55:45 PM »
anyone have a link to the story that proves his church is anti-white?

Sounds like CT garbage to me!

I just got an email from someone who feels O's church is racist.

Here is the link he sent:
http://www.tucc.org/about.htm
R

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: January 07, 2008, 03:07:47 PM »
TUCKER on msnbc now... They're showing Hilary crying.

It looked contrived.  She made it a point to turn her head to both cameras as she shared her moment. 

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #40 on: January 07, 2008, 06:35:35 PM »
I've never seen men more fearful of a woman.

I know, ...isn't it great!!!!  :D
w

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: January 07, 2008, 06:37:21 PM »
have you ever tried to cry?  It's pretty damn hard.  Isn't it possible that she's actually a human being with real emotions?

Dude, ...this is Hilary Clinton we're talking about!  ;D
w

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: January 07, 2008, 07:08:19 PM »
Its calculated..and I don't think she's done..she's the best "politician" of the bunch.

OK, I just watched the clip and HH and I are in total 10000% agreement here.

I think that was totally 1000% calculated, and a solid hit to the bulleyes.

Clinton knew exactly who she was meeting with, and she mirrored their sentiments on a daily basis.

The premise may have been campaigning, but she took a slice out of their lives and made them totally identify her as one of them. She did something no other candidate in the race could ever do

Bravo! Very skillfully played!
w

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: January 07, 2008, 08:27:49 PM »
I don't like Hillary but I didn't see her cry, she got choked up a bit talking about her country.  Not exactly the first politician I've seen do that!

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: January 08, 2008, 08:41:50 AM »

Amazing how so many people know nothing about the man's mediocre haphazard rambling past life....if that is presidential footsteps then this country is on the brink. Unable to recall past conversations, a muslim father who Obama inherited reverse racism from, congregations with the muslim brotherhood in his early 20's....the list goes on people need to wake up. Bush did coke, ok but damn heroine.

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #45 on: January 08, 2008, 08:59:00 AM »
Its calculated..and I don't think she's done..she's the best "politician" of the bunch.

I can't prove 'the cry' was intentional, but there's no question that she's easily the best politician (and I'm not saying that as a good thing) on the Democratic side.

Hillary 2008, I must admit, would be a lot easier to swallow if:

1) she hadn't been President already
2) I'd never heard of her
3) she didn't kill JFK, Jr

She seems a lot more human now than she did during her first reign as President, but I'll never trust her.