Author Topic: MATT C CONSIDERS THE 911 HIJACKERS "WAR HEROS"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 15866 times)

benz

• Getbig V
  • ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶ boo! ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶
Re: MATT C CONSIDERS THE 911 HIJACKERS "WAR HEROS"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #25 on: January 08, 2008, 09:16:55 AM »
Hey mattc, are you the one who posted some diplomas made with COMIC SANS FONT?

Havenbull

• Getbig IV
  • Damn it
« Reply #26 on: January 08, 2008, 09:18:46 AM »
Everyone here has to realize that MattC is very, very ordinary in all aspects... looks, physique, career, social life etc

Nothing stands out about him... and the only way for him to do so, whether in life or on this board...

...Is to stand out with unpopular comments.  I see it all the time, not just on the boards, but in person

sad really

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
« Reply #27 on: January 08, 2008, 11:44:08 AM »
We'd send them home in pine boxes.

*DING DING DING*

Hey mattc, are you the one who posted some diplomas made with COMIC SANS FONT?

Yes, and it is a genuine Canadian Forces award, among many others I have.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #28 on: January 08, 2008, 12:33:57 PM »
Anybody that slams a jet into a building killing thousands of innocent people is no hero.   

Now, if they slammed a jet into an invading army and killed thousands of soldiers, then, they might be called heroes regardless of what side they are on.

But in this case they are just murderers.

And anyone who thinks otherwise is a idiot.

Additionally, I am still amazed at the shear ignorance some people display regarding the "19 hijackers" and their unwillingness to accept that they did what they did.   It amazes me how they will grab on to any and all suspect and frivolous information they can find on the web to convince them they or some are still alive. It amazes even more how they fail to apply even basic logic to that claim.

JBGRAY

• Getbig IV
« Reply #29 on: January 08, 2008, 12:56:40 PM »
I believe Matt C is trying to allude to perception and what is factually right or wrong.  We need to be aware of what is right, and what is wrong.  No one out there does horrific things just because they, well......can.  They do it because the action they want to perform or have performed is justified in their logic, a logic that can be derived from their religion, political beliefs, personal beliefs, learning instutions, or simply "eye for an eye."  Some of the largest and most violent atrocities were committed in the name of the "greater good."  Hitler didn't set up concentration camps just because he felt like it.  Stalin didn't kill 20+ million people just for the sake of "evil."  Often, they thought they were on the side of the righteous, and the opposing forces were evil despite being factually right to prevent more murder and atrocities.

The 9/11 hijackers are not heroes.  They are factual murderers.  Flying planes into buildings to kill several thousand innocent people is mass murder.  I don't give a shit if some whackjob religious fanatic in the desert thinks it right and justified.  Perception is not fact.  Could our long-time involvement in the middle east have contributed to the events of 9/11?  Yes, I believe that is difficult to debate against.  If we weren't in the middle east and had a general isolationist policy, would 9/11 have happened?  I think the chances would have been diminished.  Again, what happend on 9/11 was murder.  Killing people in response to (Insert: Middle East military/political involvement, Complete backing of Israel and it's policies, importation of "offensive" Western culture...take your pick) is not a solution.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: January 08, 2008, 12:59:25 PM »
the 9/11 hijackers were terrorists exactly like the Israeli "soldiers" who go into Palestinian settlements with US supplied tanks and level them and kill the people.

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: January 08, 2008, 01:01:08 PM »
I believe Matt C is trying to allude to perception and what is factually right or wrong.  We need to be aware of what is right, and what is wrong.  No one out there does horrific things just because they, well......can.  They do it because the action they want to perform or have performed is justified in their logic, a logic that can be derived from their religion, political beliefs, personal beliefs, learning instutions, or simply "eye for an eye."  Some of the largest and most violent atrocities were committed in the name of the "greater good."  Hitler didn't set up concentration camps just because he felt like it.  Stalin didn't kill 20+ million people just for the sake of "evil."  Often, they thought they were on the side of the righteous, and the opposing forces were evil despite being factually right to prevent more murder and atrocities.

The 9/11 hijackers are not heroes.  They are factual murderers.  Flying planes into buildings to kill several thousand innocent people is mass murder.  I don't give a shit if some whackjob religious fanatic in the desert thinks it right and justified.  Perception is not fact.  Could our long-time involvement in the middle east have contributed to the events of 9/11?  Yes, I believe that is difficult to debate against.  If we weren't in the middle east and had a general isolationist policy, would 9/11 have happened?  I think the chances would have been diminished.  Again, what happend on 9/11 was murder.  Killing people in response to (Insert: Middle East military/political involvement, Complete backing of Israel and it's policies, importation of "offensive" Western culture...take your pick) is not a solution.

no doubt.

Murders none the less, with or with our religious or cultural justification.

And in my mind.  COWARDS.

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: January 08, 2008, 01:06:28 PM »
the 9/11 hijackers were terrorists exactly like the Israeli "soldiers" who go into Palestinian settlements with US supplied tanks and level them and kill the people.

I agree mostly on principle but not in the details.

Typically, Israeli soldiers are attacking suspected military targets (Hamas or w/e) and in turn innocent people get killed.  The 19 hijackers were not attacking a military target.

What the Israelis are doing and their way of dealing with it is brutal and oppressive.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: January 08, 2008, 01:07:50 PM »
I agree mostly on principle but not in the details.

Typically, Israeli soldiers are attacking suspected military targets (Hamas or w/e) and in turn innocent people get killed.  The 19 hijackers were not attacking a military target.

What the Israelis are doing and their way of dealing with it is brutal and oppressive.
hahahaha, you don't actually believe that bullshit do you? you've been watching too much Fox News. ::)

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: January 08, 2008, 01:12:01 PM »
hahahaha, you don't actually believe that bullshit do you? you've been watching to much Fox News. ::)

No actually not.   I get my info from 2 Palestinian friends who used to live in there and have family still lliving there.   They also get several Arab news stations on their TV.

Re-read my post.  I used words like, "suspected, brutal and oppressive"

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: January 08, 2008, 01:13:38 PM »
No actually not.   I get my info from 2 Palestinian friends who used to live in there and have family still lliving there.   They also get several Arab news stations on their TV.

Re-read my post.  I used words like, "suspected, brutal and oppressive"
ISRAEL ATTACKING WHOEVER IT WANTS WITH IMPUNITY FOR 60 YEARS IS THE REAL REASON WE WERE ATTACKED ON 9/11, NOTHING ELSE.

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: January 08, 2008, 01:28:58 PM »
ISRAEL ATTACKING WHOEVER IT WANTS WITH IMPUNITY FOR 60 YEARS IS THE REAL REASON WE WERE ATTACKED ON 9/11, NOTHING ELSE.

That's stupid.

Then why not attack Israel?

Does a terrorist attack on the USA help their cause or hurt it?

Is life easier for the Terrorists or harder because of what they did on 9/11?

Did 9/11 help the terrorists cause with the American people?

Did it help with world opinion?

Did it help with Americans feeling justified invading Iraq?

Did it help the terrorists when a country they had impunity in and a friendly government in, Afghanistan, was taken away from them?

So if you are right, and that is why they did it, They are stupid morons.

BTW in this case, the reason doesn't matter when you are dealing religious finatics or brutal psychopaths, because they will always find some reason to justify their actions.   Just ask your typical murderer in prison.

Matt C

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: January 08, 2008, 03:04:45 PM »
Anybody that slams a jet into a building killing thousands of innocent people is no hero.   

Now, if they slammed a jet into an invading army and killed thousands of soldiers, then, they might be called heroes regardless of what side they are on.

But in this case they are just murderers.

And anyone who thinks otherwise is a idiot.

Additionally, I am still amazed at the shear ignorance some people display regarding the "19 hijackers" and their unwillingness to accept that they did what they did.   It amazes me how they will grab on to any and all suspect and frivolous information they can find on the web to convince them they or some are still alive. It amazes even more how they fail to apply even basic logic to that claim.

I don't consider the FBI's website to be "suspect and frivolous" and as shown below, Bin Laden is not even wanted in conjunction with the 9.11 attacks:

http://www.fbi.gov/wanted/topten/fugitives/laden.htm
Bodybuilding Pro.com

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #38 on: January 08, 2008, 03:09:32 PM »

What u know about the military could fill a thimble, even less about the IDF. The Merkava 3 is an Israeli designed tank....I suppose going into a pizza joint or school bus and blowing urself up is the mark of a hero.
L

benz

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: January 08, 2008, 03:38:37 PM »
*DING DING DING*

Yes, and it is a genuine Canadian Forces award, among many others I have.

Is that the best the canadian forces got? a joke diploma with COMIC SANS font bahahaha are you serious? Were they laughing at you when they gave you that? hahah

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: January 08, 2008, 04:36:27 PM »

What u know about the military could fill a thimble, even less about the IDF. The Merkava 3 is an Israeli designed tank....I suppose going into a pizza joint or school bus and blowing urself up is the mark of a hero.
hahahhaa, you're a typical brainwashed knuckledragging heathen, go back to watching Fox news in your tent and keep listening to Dubya tell you how great everything is.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #41 on: January 08, 2008, 06:04:32 PM »

I don't know if I think they are exactly the same, but I do believe you have a point in that I too think that the Israeli military rolling into areas with tanks and cannons is at least a police state.

Especially when they are in opposition to people carrying sticks and stones.

Matt C

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: January 08, 2008, 08:12:56 PM »
Is that the best the canadian forces got? a joke diploma with COMIC SANS font bahahaha are you serious? Were they laughing at you when they gave you that? hahah

ROFL!  ;D

Yes, the Canadian Forces is noted for purchasing off the lowest bidder.  :-X

Here are some of my other more respectably produced military certificates:
Bodybuilding Pro.com

benz

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: January 08, 2008, 08:18:34 PM »
are you seriously proud to have those? they look ok to use them as toilet paper

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: January 08, 2008, 08:31:47 PM »
I'm glad to see privates  in the Canadian army are experts on foreign policy. Having served with ur comrades, u must have missed the part when they handed out balls and brains.
L

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: January 08, 2008, 08:33:39 PM »
hahahhaa, you're a typical brainwashed knuckledragging heathen, go back to watching Fox news in your tent and keep listening to Dubya tell you how great everything is.

Have u ever left ur moms' basement..oh yeah u need to go for twinikies...keep shoving down fat guy......Things are great when u have a job and education..can see past ur gut.....shall i continue chubby...
L

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: January 09, 2008, 08:07:44 AM »
I don't consider the FBI's website to be "suspect and frivolous" and as shown below, Bin Laden is not even wanted in conjunction with the 9.11 attacks:

http://www.fbi.gov/wanted/topten/fugitives/laden.htm

This is what i'm talking about:

matt c has a point. but do any of you know that 8 of the 11 highjackers are still alive.     

As for the FBI,

Are you concluding that because they don't list they are after him for 9/11 on their web site that the FBI doesn't think OBL had anything to do with it? 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #47 on: January 09, 2008, 10:26:35 AM »
Are you concluding that because they don't list they are after him for 9/11 on their web site that the FBI doesn't think OBL had anything to do with it? 

they listed him on their website as 'wanted' for past attacks within weeks, with far less evidence.  The USS Cole, for example.

Given the videotaped confession he supposedly made (if you assume the tape is real), why in the world wouldn't he be charged?  It's not often you have a videotaped confession to the biggest crime of our lifetimes... when you do have it... um, ya charge the guy, right?

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: January 09, 2008, 12:30:03 PM »
they listed him on their website as 'wanted' for past attacks within weeks, with far less evidence.  The USS Cole, for example.

Given the videotaped confession he supposedly made (if you assume the tape is real), why in the world wouldn't he be charged?  It's not often you have a videotaped confession to the biggest crime of our lifetimes... when you do have it... um, ya charge the guy, right?

You'd think so, but I'm not an attorney and neither are you. Also, we don;t have all the information they have on OBL regarding 9/11, maybe all they have is a video tape and unprovable intelligence he was involved.

Do I get what you are saying?   Because they aren't officially charging him for 9/11  that supports the speculation that the FBI and the US government secretly thinks he wasn't involved?

A confession doesn't make you guilty or give authorities legal right to accuse you of something.   If they did that, solely based on a video tape confession then they'd have to charge everyone who "confessed" the same crime and i'm sure there were dozens of nut jobs who called in and took credit for it.

Matt C

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: January 09, 2008, 01:11:45 PM »
I heard the same fact - that 7 of 19 suspected terrorists were still alive.  Discuss.
Bodybuilding Pro.com