Author Topic: Ever Had Your BB Dreams Shattered Meeting a Pro  (Read 5827 times)

KillerMonk

• Getbig IV
  • Future President Of USA
Ever Had Your BB Dreams Shattered Meeting a Pro
« on: January 08, 2008, 04:46:01 AM »
Back in Sydney OZ in 98 i met Ronnie Coleman a month or so after winning the 98MrO, I was on a Heavy cycle preparing for a show and then i met the best BB in the world his arms were so vascular and cut i am 6ft but he was easly overpowering me,Very freindly i was gobsmacked by his stature.
I pulled out of my show and realised i was just an ordinary man who was all drugs, I came to my senses and stopped abusing the drugs and used just to get by with,then i came to my senses and quit 3 years ago,My freind who was with me was floored by his shape and size and coditioning but he is Hardcore and looked to him for inspiration and has no goals to compete but needs size for his occupation (work).
 I thought i share my experience with a true champion.
Arnold For President 2012.2016

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
Re: Ever Had Your BB Dreams Shattered Meeting a Pro
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2008, 04:48:06 AM »
Back in Sydney OZ in 98 i met Ronnie Coleman a month or so after winning the 98MrO, I was on a Heavy cycle preparing for a show and then i met the best BB in the world his arms were so vascular and cut i am 6ft but he was easly overpowering me,Very freindly i was gobsmacked by his stature.
I pulled out of my show and realised i was just an ordinary man who was all drugs, I came to my senses and stopped abusing the drugs and used just to get by with,then i came to my senses and quit 3 years ago,My freind who was with me was floored by his shape and size and coditioning but he is Hardcore and looked to him for inspiration and has no goals to compete but needs size for his occupation (work).
 I thought i share my experience with a true champion.
Snap out of it! Come to your senses, man!

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2008, 04:48:19 AM »
  Ronnie was all natural in 98

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2008, 04:50:05 AM »
I was pretty struck on how dumb these guys really are in person when i tried to score some cheap protein on the FIBO in germany.

MONSTER_TRICEPS

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: January 08, 2008, 04:51:26 AM »
I was pretty struck on how dumb these guys really are in person when i tried to score some cheap protein on the FIBO in germany.

Haha what happened?

KillerMonk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: January 08, 2008, 04:51:54 AM »
Snap out of it! Come to your senses, man!
Got Me ;DI only used Deca and Stanzol after meeting him just to get by instead of the suicide run i was on before.

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: January 08, 2008, 05:00:37 AM »
Haha what happened?

Nothing in particular.

Just seeing Dexter Jackson stand there with empty eyes, talking rubbish to some fitness girl working at the same booth, Alex Fedorov with his skinny personal asswiper excuse me, exterior brain, excuse me translator; Ronnie Coleman (Yip Yip! Ain't nuthin but a peanut, must be talking about his brain) staring holes into the autograph cards and so on.

The whole atmosphere was so 'anti-intellectual' i feared to get crucified when people find ou i could read the mails on my cell phone.

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
  • "Check my soundscan, Check my instagram"
« Reply #7 on: January 08, 2008, 05:07:54 AM »
Cutler has bad breath...true story

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #8 on: January 08, 2008, 05:16:40 AM »
I partly blame people for putting these guys up on a pedestal in the first place; it's no wonder they end up disappointed after meeting these guys.

Pros are now major league drug addicts/dealers. They have no interest in fans and merely see them as sad little men who are cash cows .. gullible fools to be sold crappy supps that don't work  and who pay 20 dollars for the scrawl of an uneducated junkie. You are simply the main revenue stream for their drugs, that's all you mean to them..You're an open wallet.

They say never meet your idols. I'd go as far as to say never idolise IFBB drug addicts. They lie, bitch, cheat, steal and, despite their bloated drug muscles, they are more like cat fighting little girls than anything approximating a man.
O

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
  • "Check my soundscan, Check my instagram"
« Reply #9 on: January 08, 2008, 05:20:27 AM »
I partly blame people for putting these guys up on a pedestal in the first place; it's no wonder they end up disappointed after meeting these guys.

Pros are now major league drug addicts/dealers. They have no interest in fans and merely see them as sad little men who are cash cows .. gullible fools to be sold crappy supps that don't work  and who pay 20 dollars for the scrawl of an uneducated junkie. You are simply the main revenue stream for their drugs, that's all you mean to them..You're an open wallet.

They say never meet your idols. I'd go as far as to say never idolise IFBB drug addicts. They lie, bitch, cheat, steal and, despite their bloated drug muscles, they are more like cat fighting little girls than anything approximating a man.
your right i never care to meet any bodybuilder, the shit sport is not really a sport, just a bunch of big gut gunkies

KillerMonk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: January 08, 2008, 05:23:40 AM »

I was roaming through an old MD magazine, they do prostitute themselves for supplements.

The only supplement that works is creatine and there are many are non responders.Its BULLSHIT

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: January 08, 2008, 05:27:55 AM »

Good post.

Yet, i count 3,2,1 until some idiot comes along and accuses you of being jealous of their big muscles and that your 'hate' comes from your own misachievements in bodybuilding...

;D ;D

the Pure Majestic

• Getbig III
« Reply #12 on: January 08, 2008, 05:29:18 AM »

The only supplement that works is creatine and there are many are non responders.

Some people don't utilize the creatine phosphate energy pathways for short term energy bouts?  That's incredible!
I'm sure you don't mean that some people can't absorb the creatine molecule when bound to a single molecule of water.  If you couldn't utilize a life sustaining molecule like water you would die very shortly after birth.  So you must mean that some people don't have the creatine phosphate energy stores.  I need to read the journals on these remarkable people!

KillerMonk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: January 08, 2008, 05:32:40 AM »
Some people don't utilize the creatine phosphate energy pathways for short term energy bouts?  That's incredible!
I'm sure you don't mean that some people can't absorb the creatine molecule when bound to a single molecule of water.  If you couldn't utilize a life sustaining molecule like water you would die very shortly after birth.  So you must mean that some people don't have the creatine phosphate energy stores.  I need to read the journals on these remarkable people!
By non responders i meant those who do not gain a pound of weight when using Creatine in my case i balloon 15 pounds when used with gatorade.

MONSTER_TRICEPS

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: January 08, 2008, 05:35:15 AM »
Nothing in particular.

Just seeing Dexter Jackson stand there with empty eyes, talking rubbish to some fitness girl working at the same booth, Alex Fedorov with his skinny personal asswiper excuse me, exterior brain, excuse me translator; Ronnie Coleman (Yip Yip! Ain't nuthin but a peanut, must be talking about his brain) staring holes into the autograph cards and so on.

The whole atmosphere was so 'anti-intellectual' i feared to get crucified when people find ou i could read the mails on my cell phone.

So are you saying that it might be possible that pro bbers aren't the smartest people in the world?

the Pure Majestic

• Getbig III
« Reply #15 on: January 08, 2008, 05:37:54 AM »
By non responders i meant those who do not gain a pound of weight when using Creatine in my case i balloon 15 pounds when used with gatorade.

Oh, you mean some people can't draw the water into the intracellular or extracellular space.  I see. 
Still quite interesting.  Without proper hydration all the cells in the body would die.  I'm interested in learning more about these miraculous people.  Do they have the abilities to substitute the water molecule with another molecule to create hydration?  Perhaps some form of methanol? 

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #16 on: January 08, 2008, 05:43:09 AM »
Good post.

Yet, i count 3,2,1 until some idiot comes along and accuses you of being jealous of their big muscles and that your 'hate' comes from your own misachievements in bodybuilding...

;D ;D

Oh sure. It's a common line of defence -  and to be fair there probably are some who want to look like a pro but can't and thus there is some jealousy.

I cannot personally understand how anyone could ever want to emulate the look and status of a GH gutted, prematurely aged, atrophy nutted, unintelligent, bitchy, IFBB drug addict simpleton taking tremendous health risks to look truly awful.

O

phyxsius

• Getbig V
  • Mini Getbigger
« Reply #17 on: January 08, 2008, 05:44:25 AM »
Good post.

;D ;D

BULLSHIT!! LEE PRIEST is a smart man with huge muscles  ;D ;D
I am a mini beast

KillerMonk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: January 08, 2008, 05:45:24 AM »
Oh, you mean some people can't draw the water into the intracellular or extracellular space.  I see. 
Still quite interesting.  Without proper hydration all the cells in the body would die.  I'm interested in learning more about these miraculous people.  Do they have the abilities to substitute the water molecule with another molecule to create hydration?  Perhaps some form of methanol? 

Im just a reefer smoking hippie who enjoys lifting weights what the fuck do i know about the physiology of the human body you got me sherlock ;D

the Pure Majestic

• Getbig III
« Reply #19 on: January 08, 2008, 05:47:23 AM »
Im just a reefer smoking hippie who enjoys lifting weights what the fuck do i know about the physiology of the human body you got me sherlock ;D

Actually, you got me.  touche'
You ever try 2C-E?  Add some tweeds to the 2C-E comedown and you'll get a whole new appreciation of reefer.

rockyfortune

• Getbig IV
  • "look, it's the drunk piano player."
« Reply #20 on: January 08, 2008, 05:54:01 AM »
Good post.

;D ;D

I predict Chick shows up on this thread and calls all of you haters and jealous geeks who only wish you had what bob has...

What he has, I don't know...but he swears he has something.
footloose and fancy free

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: January 08, 2008, 05:58:03 AM »
Oh sure. It's a common line of defence -  and to be fair there probably are some who want to look like a pro but can't and thus there is some jealousy.

I cannot personally understand how anyone could ever want to emulate the look and status of a GH gutted, prematurely aged, atrophy nutted, unintelligent, bitchy, IFBB drug addict simpleton taking tremendous health risks to look truly awful.

I like you. The more posts i read from you the more convinved i am you are my gimmick account.  ;D

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: January 08, 2008, 06:00:04 AM »
So are you saying that it might be possible that pro bbers aren't the smartest people in the world?

They're not rocket scientists like Alex23's twins, but one day it will come out that they have saved the whole chinese and indian pharmacy industry with their drug use.  :-X :-X

KillerMonk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #23 on: January 08, 2008, 06:03:28 AM »
Actually, you got me.  touche'
You ever try 2C-E?  Add some tweeds to the 2C-E comedown and you'll get a whole new appreciation of reefer.
Shit ill have to research that i get some wicked skunk mutated plant grown hydroponicaly its crystalysed heads.

natural al

• Getbig V
  • like it or don't, learn to live with it..whooooooo
« Reply #24 on: January 08, 2008, 06:10:28 AM »
I guess I was "lucky'  in that I worked out at a very "hardcore" gym when i was young.  Lots of nationally ranked BB, past Mr. Michigan's and state ranked powerlifters worked out there.  I saw alot of drugs running being used and realized early on that I just didn't want to do that to myself to win a trophy, I had lots of guys pushing me in that direction and I just never did it.  Great gym BTW...it's a rehab center now  ???
nasser=piece of shit