Author Topic: mixing test E and EQ on same shot?  (Read 1496 times)

TNTBOOM

• Getbig III
  • die or diet
mixing test E and EQ on same shot?
« on: January 08, 2008, 06:32:45 AM »
Is it ok to mix test E and EQ on the same shot?
or shoudl i do one show for each?
I havent started my cycle just yet but i wanted to double check if it was ok

busyB

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Have a Nice Day!
Re: mixing test E and EQ on same shot?
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2008, 06:41:01 AM »
Is it ok to mix test E and EQ on the same shot?
or shoudl i do one show for each?
I havent started my cycle just yet but i wanted to double check if it was ok

Yes, it is ok. How many cc total?

I give you permission  ;)

cht868

• Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2008, 09:32:40 AM »
i too grant u permission

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2008, 12:22:17 PM »
There is no inherent health prob. THe only issue is when you puncture 2 (or more) rubber stoppers w/ the same needle you increase risk of contamination (or introducing contamination into a vial).

Being very aware of how your handling t he  hypos and needles is essential.
Ive mixed Deca, TE,TC, Prop, Stan, SUS etc about any way you can think of w/ out a problem ever.
The thing to be aware of is how your handling it. Touch nothing but stopper or skin.

I do often recover the needle with the plastic shield when go to another vial.

Switching on a new needle for each vial would be better.

StillTippin

• Getbig III
« Reply #4 on: January 08, 2008, 12:54:10 PM »

I do often recover the needle with the plastic shield when go to another vial.

Not quite sure what you mean here trab.  Could you elaborate a bit?

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: January 08, 2008, 02:29:26 PM »
Not quite sure what you mean here trab.  Could you elaborate a bit?

Lets Say I got TE and deca.... I load one, suck the oil down in the hypo and a extra 1cc or so for the air I will pressurise the next vial with and recap the needle briefly while I wipe the next vial stopper w/ alcohol.

It can be all done in one nonstop operation, but I keep the needle cover where it wont roll away so I can handle the next vial.
I like to roll the vial between my hands to mix THEN wipe w/ alcohol immediately before withdrawl.
I dont like it to set there long before I  poke it. I dont even breathe on a needle when working w/ them.

Hot soap and water wash of a couple inj sites prior (in case you have prob and need change to diff inj site, good to wash an extra ;))   
                                                        to injection will go a long way  to never have a prob from injection.

StillTippin

• Getbig III
« Reply #6 on: January 08, 2008, 03:43:17 PM »
Lets Say I got TE and deca.... I load one, suck the oil down in the hypo and a extra 1cc or so for the air I will pressurise the next vial with and recap the needle briefly while I wipe the next vial stopper w/ alcohol.

It can be all done in one nonstop operation, but I keep the needle cover where it wont roll away so I can handle the next vial.
I like to roll the vial between my hands to mix THEN wipe w/ alcohol immediately before withdrawl.
I dont like it to set there long before I  poke it. I dont even breathe on a needle when working w/ them.

Hot soap and water wash of a couple inj sites prior (in case you have prob and need change to diff inj site, good to wash an extra ;))   
                                                        to injection will go a long way  to never have a prob from injection.
ah ok, got it

UnexplaineDisaster

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7 on: January 11, 2008, 11:10:38 AM »
**WARNING**  get a new needle on before you push or you'll bounce that shit off your skin.  I think most peoples complaints about "bad injections" have to do with dull needles.   

freakfestMD

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #8 on: January 14, 2008, 09:52:41 AM »

One caveat--alcohol has to DRY fully to kill bacteria.  Thsi holds true on the rubber stopper, as well as on your skin.

I wipe off all of the vials/stoppers, let the tops all dry, and then go from one to the next.  Then I recap and place a brand new needle for the injection.  Wipe the skin, let it fully dry, inject the gear, train my ass off, bang the wife, etc.  Repeat until freakin' huge.

ATOMIC

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #9 on: January 14, 2008, 12:44:41 PM »
**WARNING**  get a new needle on before you push or you'll bounce that shit off your skin.  I think most peoples complaints about "bad injections" have to do with dull needles.   
this is the truth! Some of the stories I hear... And this is almost always the case!

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #10 on: January 14, 2008, 02:13:36 PM »
One caveat--alcohol has to DRY fully to kill bacteria.  Thsi holds true on the rubber stopper, as well as on your skin.

I wipe off all of the vials/stoppers, let the tops all dry, and then go from one to the next.  Then I recap and place a brand new needle for the injection.  Wipe the skin, let it fully dry, inject the gear, train my ass off, bang the wife, etc.  Repeat until freakin' huge.

I concur 1000%... ;D

8)

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: January 14, 2008, 07:03:21 PM »
Yeah, I never stick meself w/ the same needle I withdrawl with. Even slin pins dull more than I like on the rubber.

Not poking thru a pool of alcohol is good to point out to....

I dont like the vials or needles  sitting around long for any of it.
 Now and then I hear still of guys "Preloading"
and I just dont know why anyone would do that..

Minimise handling and time thet stuff is even exposed to any air.

Just commone sense.

UnexplaineDisaster

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #12 on: January 14, 2008, 09:31:14 PM »
OK...  I see time after time these horror injection stories.  I've pinned myself...  Stuck (OUCH), aspirated (fuck, I'm shaking), pushed (now I'm sweating), withdrew (It's OK to breathe now)..  and what do you know, it ****ing hurt for days.  Next week, same shot but with a trained individual giving it.  Seamless stick, push, pull.  Look momma, no tears!  No pain at all.  My thing is this, yes there are certain compounds that suck more than others but I swear most peoples problems with sticks are the sticks themselves, not the compounds.  A 20ga needle moving around deep in your muscle tissue because you are nervous or whatever isn't good and most likely will cause the site to be "sore" for a few.  Anyhow, just my .02.

Emmortal

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: January 14, 2008, 11:45:04 PM »
You do your injects with a 20 gauge?  You're more of a man than I am.

Beener

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: January 15, 2008, 12:51:14 AM »
You do your injects with a 20 gauge?  You're more of a man than I am.

Seriously, i dont even like usin a 22.

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: January 15, 2008, 05:51:37 AM »
23ga is sthe  largest anyone could need. Why make more scar tissue?

I bet 6cc of oil can push fine thru a 2" 23ga.

Shit, you can fill w/ a 20.