Author Topic: IFBB Fitness Pro, Siene Silva - American Gladiator Finalist  (Read 4139 times)

Lift Studios

• Getbig V
  • http://www.liftstudios.com
IFBB Fitness Pro, Siene Silva - American Gladiator Finalist
« on: January 08, 2008, 12:01:55 PM »
Recognize last night's American Gladiator female winner? It was new IFBB Fitness Pro Siene Silva who placed second behind eventual overall winner, Tina Durkin, at the 2007 NPC Nationals.

http://www.hardbody.com/news/2008/01/08/ifbb-pro-siene-silva-dominates-in-last-nights-american-gladiator-episode/

Congrats to another one from our industry representing!

Elevate Your Image.™

siouxcountry

• Getbig IV
  • Team Ripitupbaby!
Re: IFBB Fitness Pro, Siene Silva - American Gladiator Finalist
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2008, 05:54:34 PM »
IMO she would have beat the guys that competed as well.

I was disappointed they didn't even mention she was an IFBB Pro.

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2008, 12:27:29 PM »
I was disappointed they didn't even mention she was an IFBB Pro.

Tell me why.

As I saw it, you had, what, FOUR current or former IFBB pros on the screen at one time in the Gauntlet event - Siene, Beth Horn, Tanji, and Val - that has to be the first time we've seen that on network TV since the early 80s (NBC) and definitely the first time we've seen it in prime time. 

That's huge!   :D

Lift Studios

• Getbig V
  • http://www.liftstudios.com
« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2008, 01:05:45 PM »
Tell me why.

As I saw it, you had, what, FOUR current or former IFBB pros on the screen at one time in the Gauntlet event - Siene, Beth Horn, Tanji, and Val - that has to be the first time we've seen that on network TV since the early 80s (NBC) and definitely the first time we've seen it in prime time. 

That's huge!   :D
It's huge but too bad no one knows they are IFBB pros or what that means outside of our little world.

Elevate Your Image.™

Danitza

• Getbig II
  • Oddo's Angel here!!
« Reply #4 on: January 09, 2008, 03:15:49 PM »
That's a good point Issac. I dont think most of the mainstream audience would know what it meant if someone said they were an IFBB Pro.

Fit Gourmet

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: January 09, 2008, 03:22:48 PM »
Soon Main Stream America will know who we are. This is just one little Stepping Stone. Mark my Words. If T.V. Executives realize they can make Money off of how these women look. Look Out America. Always!!!! Follow the MONEY!!!!

Rick Lohre

• Getbig II
« Reply #6 on: January 09, 2008, 03:48:11 PM »
I'd like to hear from the competitors and gladiators to see if they were told not to say anything about their affiliation?  I find it odd as Julie getting her pro card in the IFBB was a BIG deal to her and she did everything besides shout from a mountaintop when she earned it.  Funny how with none of them it's been mentioned....AT ALL!