Author Topic: Nasser phone conversation 01-08-08  (Read 6201 times)

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
Nasser phone conversation 01-08-08
« on: January 08, 2008, 04:06:24 PM »
I have no idea why my thread on my phone convesation was merged with one of the interview responses thread.  My thread was separate from the bb.com interview, it was a separate phone call, and therefore should not be merged with it.  Meanwhile there are Nasser threads created by pumpkinheads that bash Nasser and those are not merged.  From what I understand Ron is okay with there being multiple Nasser threads as long as they each have actual interesting and distinct topics.  So since it was wrongly merged, I'm reposting it here.  By the way if this is merged I will simply keep reposting it

I was lucky enough to have a detailed discussion with NASSER himself tonight, here are some of the highlights:

He trained twice today, in the morning doing back and abs and at night shoulders and calves.  He sometimes still trains twice a day, depending on how he feels.  He walked Miss. Sato between his workouts and hung out with some friends.

We had a laugh over much of the Part 4 interview content, especially over DCM and his former wife being known to sleep with so many men in the industry including Nasser. 

On Greg Kovacs he said he does feel sorry for Greg, but of course not for DCM.

He has almost an unlimited amount of interesting stories and insights about the sport and other pros that he may choose to discuss for future interviews.  I wont share them here but he is definitely a fountain of knowledge!

He denied being GH15.  He said he simply does not have the time to be posting as much on here as gh15 does.  Nasser only started following the board more closely a few months ago after Team Nasser was formed, and reviews it occasionally and sends posts through David or myself but is not nearly as involved in this site as GH15.  However, he did acknolwedge that he beleives GH15 is really an ifbb pro.

He also reaffirmed that he is NOT doing these interviews for any type of attention, and that he has already gotten much more attention that any forum or interviews can produce.  He is also not doing it out of any kind of spite or bitterness.  He just wants to let interested readers know TRUTH about varoius aspects in bodybuilding that are rarely talked about, and at the same time to add some humour into it.  He reconfirmed that hist stories are 100% true and he has no reason to lie about them. Nasser was in a laughing mood for a lot of the conversation when discussing interview topics -- if he really were bitter he would not be using a cheerful tone the way he was.

We also had a chuckle over everyone's assumption that he is "broke" and that he sells his used clothing because he needs the money, lol.  He spoke to me a bit about his commercial real estate ventures, and his holdings are in the seven figures and are yielding relatively high returns.  One of his former personal-training clients from the San Diego area provided him with an investment proposal a while back which has since been working out very well for him.

Nasser on the phone:

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
Re: Recent Nasser phone conversation
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2008, 04:08:52 PM »
Nasser insists threads about him remain separate on Getbig. So he gets BigBobs to do his secretarial stuff for him. How convenient.

EL Mariachi

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2008, 04:11:51 PM »
Nasser insists threads about him remain separate on Getbig. So he gets BigBobs to do his secretarial stuff for him. How convenient.

shut your piehole

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2008, 04:15:23 PM »

Vince it's funny how you try to make fun of Goodrum by putting that pic in your avatar when in all honesty even he looks better than you.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #4 on: January 08, 2008, 04:17:20 PM »
No answers, huh, Bigbobs? Just personal attacks from nobodies on Getbig.

Come clean and cut the crap.

Big_Tymer

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Team Huge Aryan Bastards With Muscle
« Reply #5 on: January 08, 2008, 04:18:00 PM »
All respect the 1997 Mr. Olympia

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: January 08, 2008, 04:19:39 PM »
No answers, huh, Bigbobs? Just personal attacks from nobodies on Getbig.

Come clean and cut the crap.

Nasser threads should not be merged just as Chick threads or Milos threads aren't merged when they are a hot topic and many threads are popping up.

Merging threads are disrespectful to the starter of the thread as well because once a thread is merged it pretty much gets forgotten

Oh and the "personal attack" (better yet joke) was becasue I assumed you were joking that I'm purposely starting new threads on Nasser's instruction...if you weren't you really are dumb and would deserve personal attacks :)

Big_Tymer

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: January 08, 2008, 04:20:40 PM »
Nasser threads should not be merged just as Chick threads or Milos threads aren't merged when they are a hot topic and many threads are popping up.

Merging threads are disrespectful to the starter of the thread as well because once a thread is merged it pretty much gets forgotten

Oh and the "personal attack" (better yet joke) was becasue I assumed you were joking that I'm purposely starting new threads on Nasser's instruction...if you weren't you really are dumb and would deserve personal attacks :)

well said, the thread merging definitly needs to stop

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: January 08, 2008, 04:20:53 PM »
All respect the 1997 Mr. Olympia

Great new profile layout Big_Tymer!

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #9 on: January 08, 2008, 04:24:46 PM »
Sometimes board owners and moderators merge threads for the good of the forum. What I dislike is when they remove Goodrum threads.

It really is sad that so many remain anonymous here. Spoils the fun that we all should be having. Those anonymous guys are like the kids who throw stones in riots, etc., from behind fences.

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #10 on: January 08, 2008, 04:29:49 PM »
Stop this thread merging BS, if people want to talk about Nasser stop silencing them,,

TEAM NASSER '08
TEAM Nasser

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: January 08, 2008, 04:31:40 PM »
maybe i'm out of the loop but who is "DCM"?

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: January 08, 2008, 04:33:26 PM »
Sometimes board owners and moderators merge threads for the good of the forum. What I dislike is when they remove Goodrum threads.

It really is sad that so many remain anonymous here. Spoils the fun that we all should be having. Those anonymous guys are like the kids who throw stones in riots, etc., from behind fences.

I think the thread on my phone convo with Nasser was the last that should have been merged since it was a separate topic and an insightful post.  How often are there posts here of that length over what a getbig.com member recently discussed with a high profile bodybuilder like Nasser.

I agree with you on the anonymous hater issue.  Nasser described them as well as hiding behind their computers.  In case you were referring to me though, I've posted tons of pictures of myself around this site...not sure if you've seen them.

Knives

• Getbig III
« Reply #13 on: January 08, 2008, 04:33:34 PM »

Delusional Clown Milos

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: January 08, 2008, 04:34:01 PM »

Delusional Clown Milos  :D 

My grade 6 teacher taught me that one  ;)

Big_Tymer

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: January 08, 2008, 04:59:23 PM »
Great new profile layout Big_Tymer!

thanks bigbobs.  just trying to show all the dorian nuthuggers the light!

Lamplighterx

• Getbig III
  • I support the Wizard of Truth
« Reply #16 on: January 08, 2008, 05:04:55 PM »
Nasser's the man no doubt about it
Proud to be a member of Team Nasser

Stavios

« Reply #17 on: January 08, 2008, 05:05:09 PM »
He also reaffirmed that he is NOT doing these interviews for any type of attention, and that he has already gotten much more attention that any forum or interviews can produce. 

::)

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #18 on: January 08, 2008, 05:08:30 PM »
With his interviews Nasser sets the record straight!

300lbs with abs he's the uncrowned Mr. O you pumpkinheads love to hate!

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #19 on: January 08, 2008, 05:15:14 PM »

Epic jealousy of someone who has a cute penis

F*cking Pumpkinhead >:(

Darth Muscle

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
  • Remember 01/31/07
« Reply #20 on: January 08, 2008, 05:21:51 PM »
thanks bigbobs.  just trying to show all the dorian nuthuggers the light!

Show a back pic and all you Nasser guy's will see the light.  Nasser was like Strydom, great from the front, shitty from the back.

Stavios

« Reply #21 on: January 08, 2008, 05:22:04 PM »
Epic jealousy of someone who has a cute penis

F*cking Pumpkinhead >:(

hahahaha no because I also have a cute penis according to the girls I have been with  8)

Nasser and I have something in common !   :D

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #22 on: January 08, 2008, 05:26:00 PM »

Show a back pic and all you Nasser guy's will see the light.  Nasser was like Strydom, great from the front, shitty from the back.

Darth Muscle

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
  • Remember 01/31/07
« Reply #23 on: January 08, 2008, 05:28:04 PM »

All I see is a six-time Mr. O........'nuff said. ::) ::) ::)

Lamplighterx

• Getbig III
  • I support the Wizard of Truth
« Reply #24 on: January 08, 2008, 05:28:17 PM »
hahaha what a loser that guy Dorian looks like!!!

A shell of his former self
Proud to be a member of Team Nasser