Author Topic: "TWO THINGS ARE INFINITE: THE UNIVERSE AND HUMAN STUPIDITY" -Einstein  (Read 4667 times)

figgs

• Getbig IV
  • from realization to infinity
Among Republicans, McCain was winning 39 percent of the vote, Romney had 28 and Huckabee 12. Former New York Mayor Rudy Giuliani had 9 percent, Texas Rep. Ron Paul 8
http://www.cnn.com/ELECTION/2008/pri...dex.html#NHREP

Yes, people. This is correct. McCain, the man who admits to wanting to stay in Iraq for 100 more years, an admitted member of the Council On Foreign Relations, who promises no change but to "stay the course" has won in the supposed "live free or die" state of New Hampshire.

WELCOME TO HELL! THE PEOPLE HERE ARE REALLY FUCKING STUPID

No, this is beyond a meltdown, it's a prayer for nuclear holocaust to annihilate all of you stupid fucking people who wield your ignorance to kill truth and love, which should be the only things to matter in this world. Yeah, keep drinking beers you morons, keep worrying yourselves with what Britney Spears and Michael Jackson are up to, keep enviously comparing yourselves to anyone to grace the covers of any of the magazines that install culture into the mush of your decaying brains. Keep it up, America. Keep downing your Prozacs and eating the delicious remnants of the mass slaughtering of your fellow creatures. You're cancer with pants on. Go back to bed, America.
~

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Re: "TWO THINGS ARE INFINITE: THE UNIVERSE AND HUMAN STUPIDITY" -Einstein
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2008, 06:40:38 PM »
Where are you from?

Either way, I think you need a hug LOLZ

X

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2008, 06:44:00 PM »
I want to become a serial killer.

I want to kill the homesless, yuppies, hippies, my own, and all other idiots.

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2008, 07:00:24 PM »
I want to become a serial killer.

I want to kill the homesless, yuppies, hippies, my own, and all other idiots.
keep eating copius amounts of amphetamines like you do and the delusion and mental instability you need to ensue a career in serial killing will follow :D

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: January 08, 2008, 07:55:08 PM »
I see Mcain as george Bush Jr.  Hearing him talk in those debates made it so obvious that if he is elected it will be 4 more years of the same.  Country is on the verge of a recession and this clown is talking about staying the course in a war that is bleeding us dry.

James Blunt

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: January 08, 2008, 08:05:42 PM »
Among Republicans, McCain was winning 39 percent of the vote, Romney had 28 and Huckabee 12. Former New York Mayor Rudy Giuliani had 9 percent, Texas Rep. Ron Paul 8

Yes, people. This is correct. McCain, the man who admits to wanting to stay in Iraq for 100 more years, an admitted member of the Council On Foreign Relations, who promises no change but to "stay the course" has won in the supposed "live free or die" state of New Hampshire.

No, this is beyond a meltdown, it's a prayer for nuclear holocaust to annihilate all of you stupid fucking people who wield your ignorance to kill truth and love which should be the only things to matter in this world. Yeah, keep drinking beers you morons, keep worrying yourselves with what Britney Spears and Michael Jackson are up to, keep enviously comparing yourselves to anyone to grace the covers of any of the magazines that install culture into the mush of your decaying brains. Keep it up, America. Keep downing your Prozacs and eating the delicious remnants of the mass slaughtering of your fellow creatures. You're cancer with pants on. Go back to bed, America.
edit:fuck you figgs.

Tombo

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: January 08, 2008, 08:18:01 PM »
vote Paul or vote Democrat, its that easy n00bz.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: January 08, 2008, 10:17:47 PM »
vote Paul or vote Democrat, its that easy n00bz.
why

MB_722

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith
« Reply #8 on: January 08, 2008, 10:29:22 PM »

No, this is beyond a meltdown, it's a prayer for nuclear holocaust to annihilate all of you stupid fucking people who wield your ignorance to kill truth and love, which should be the only things to matter in this world. Yeah, keep drinking beers you morons, keep worrying yourselves with what Britney Spears and Michael Jackson are up to, keep enviously comparing yourselves to anyone to grace the covers of any of the magazines that install culture into the mush of your decaying brains. Keep it up, America. Keep downing your Prozacs and eating the delicious remnants of the mass slaughtering of your fellow creatures. You're cancer with pants on. Go back to bed, America.

I don't get it either.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #9 on: January 08, 2008, 10:37:16 PM »

Sounds like you're a fan of this man

figgs

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: January 08, 2008, 11:14:04 PM »

Yes, the spirit of Hicks possessed me durning my meltdown.
~

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #11 on: January 09, 2008, 05:20:09 AM »

1) the universe is finite
2) agree..however...i'd rather Mccain win than hilairy..
carpe` vaginum!

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: January 09, 2008, 05:25:20 AM »

1) the universe is finite
2) agree..however...i'd rather Mccain win than hilairy..
If the universe is finite are you saying there is a boundy, and end point?

Decker

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: January 09, 2008, 08:11:58 AM »
Bill Hicks talked about the Iraq war, the vacuity of American Gladiators and the general ignorant superficiality of the american public.

He died fifteen years ago and his material is still on point.  http://www.gavinsblog.com/rel.htm

But then again, you knew that.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #14 on: January 09, 2008, 09:34:43 PM »
Bill Hicks talked about the Iraq war, the vacuity of American Gladiators and the general ignorant superficiality of the american public.

He died fifteen years ago and his material is still on point.  http://www.gavinsblog.com/rel.htm

But then again, you knew that.

I was a fan when he was still alive.  What's amazing is that Hick's was talking about this stuff in the late 80's/early 90's and it's still timely (unfortunately) 15 years later.

I think I own every cd/dvd of his that's out there

figgs

• Getbig IV
~

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #16 on: January 10, 2008, 08:16:52 AM »

the earth is finite right...but can you point me out a boundary!  ;)
carpe` vaginum!

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
« Reply #17 on: January 10, 2008, 09:17:50 PM »
Bill Hicks is the man!

I ETA PI

• Getbig III
  • TAPPA KEGGA BREW!
« Reply #18 on: January 11, 2008, 11:08:48 AM »
the earth is finite right...but can you point me out a boundary!  ;)

Yeah, a real definite boudary. 
Take an object moving away from the earth at any point and you'll find the boundary pretty quick. 

You've learned what a sphere is, congratulations. 

The universe is probably infinite in the way in which mass warps space.  The earth moves in a straight line around the sun.  The space is warped around that sun, which makes the earth's orbit a circle.  But, the earth isn't moving in a circle, it's path is a straight line.  The Sun's mass has created enough gravity to act upon space enough to move that straight line. 

Roll a ball along a sheet on a bed.  It will roll straight. 
Put a 100 pound ball of lead in the center of the bed and roll a ball.  It will now curve towards that ball of lead.  If the ball of lead is dense enough, it will warp the space (which is the sheet in this scenario) enough to cause that straight line to form a circle around the lead. 

Gravity and friction will work agains the ball, but in space that will be minimal. 

There's nothing more annoying to me than people speaking with an understanding of infinity, especially when their understanding is minute enough to believe that a spherical object (earth) doesn't have a boundary. 

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
  • Hesitation doesn't come easily in this blood...
« Reply #19 on: January 12, 2008, 04:07:50 AM »

The universe is probably infinite in the way in which mass warps space.  The earth moves in a straight line around the sun.  The space is warped around that sun, which makes the earth's orbit a circle.  But, the earth isn't moving in a circle, it's path is a straight line.  The Sun's mass has created enough gravity to act upon space enough to move that straight line. 

Toxic = Owned :)
الاسلام هو شيطانية

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #20 on: January 12, 2008, 05:39:33 AM »
Yeah, a real definite boudary. 
Take an object moving away from the earth at any point and you'll find the boundary pretty quick. 

Roll a ball along a sheet on a bed.  It will roll straight. 
Put a 100 pound ball of lead in the center of the bed and roll a ball.  It will now curve towards that ball of lead.  If the ball of lead is dense enough, it will warp the space (which is the sheet in this scenario) enough to cause that straight line to form a circle around the lead. 

Gravity and friction will work agains the ball, but in space that will be minimal. 

There's nothing more annoying to me than people speaking with an understanding of infinity, especially when their understanding is minute enough to believe that a spherical object (earth) doesn't have a boundary. 

congrats on buying your first copy of " A brief history of time"

as for the universe being finite

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dark_energy   apparently not..

stop trying to sound smarter then you apparently are..

cheers
carpe` vaginum!

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: January 12, 2008, 06:19:00 AM »
congrats on buying your first copy of " A brief history of time"

as for the universe being finite

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dark_energy   apparently not..

stop trying to sound smarter then you apparently are..

cheers

Again, you provide no counter argument here - just a Wikipedia link.

Where's your explanation?
الاسلام هو شيطانية

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #22 on: January 12, 2008, 08:00:55 AM »
Again, you provide no counter argument here - just a Wikipedia link.

Where's your explanation?

go to www.space.com

type in dark energy and read...

i'm not in the biz of spoon feeding fucktards..

besides your name says "superman" ..figure it out for yourself smart guy!  ;)
carpe` vaginum!

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: January 12, 2008, 08:13:43 AM »
go to www.space.com

type in dark energy and read...

i'm not in the biz of spoon feeding fucktards..

besides your name says "superman" ..figure it out for yourself smart guy!  ;)

No that's not how it works.

You don't win a debate by saying, "look, go to xyz.com and search for '123' and figure out that I'm right yourself".

Erm... no idiot :D
الاسلام هو شيطانية

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: January 12, 2008, 08:17:33 AM »

No he was referring to a distinctness that has no end (keeps getting larger and larger)

The "end point" is a super blackhole.

Anyone used google earth to look at the sky?