Author Topic: That's it, with this news, I'm voting for Rudy, no doubts!!!  (Read 652 times)

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
That's it, with this news, I'm voting for Rudy, no doubts!!!
« on: January 09, 2008, 01:53:55 AM »
I was a little fearful we could lose our path with a loss of power in the neoconservative movement once Bush was no longer there to provide support, but it looks like the neoconservatives are banking on Rudy so if you don't want to lose everything we've worked for over the past 8 years, you have to vote Rudy and keep neoconservatives in power.

"Giuliani announced members of his foreign policy team, to advise him on a foreign policy vision "that advances the United States as a world leader". Charles Hill was named Chairman of his Senior Foreign Policy Advisory Board. Senior Foreign Policy Team members named were Norman Podhoretz and Senator Bob Kasten.[195] Podhoretz and others have been controversial choices, because of their Neoconservative roots."

David Frum another neoconservative is also advising Rudy.  He's also been advised by John Bolton, Martin Kramer, Steven Rosen
and Peter Berkowitz.

tonyboloni

• Getbig II
  • Leave the gun--take the cannolis
Re: That's it, with this news, I'm voting for Rudy, no doubts!!!
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2008, 06:25:07 AM »
Whatever you are taking, you should STOP now.
Edward Bernays is a Demon

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
Re: That's it, with this news, I'm voting for Rudy, no doubts!!!
« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2008, 08:42:25 AM »

WTF happened to Giuliani?

How many Republican delegates does he need in order to get the nomination and where are they going to come from??