Author Topic: Clemens is innocent....picture proof  (Read 2097 times)

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
Clemens is innocent....picture proof
« on: January 09, 2008, 02:19:42 AM »

His face doesn't look bloated at all. ;D  Worse than some juicers at my gym..haha
N

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
Re: Clemens is innocent....picture proof
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2008, 02:24:48 AM »
just some sides from the B12 shots.

Cromespyder

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2008, 03:13:22 AM »
barry bonds started off a runt, blew up.
mgwire started off small, blew up.

clemens has been pretty much the same size as when he began his carrer.

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2008, 07:20:29 AM »
Michael Jordan was as skinny as a rail,blew up.Shaq was a stick and blew up.Chris Webber was a stick and blew up.Perhaps when you show pictures of guys when they are 19 or 20 and then show them at close to 40 it might explain why they seem so much bigger.I see Chris Berman now and then look at him on ESPN classic from 20 years ago and hes at least 50 lbs heavier now.Any investigations planned?

Cap

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= CSP111
« Reply #4 on: January 09, 2008, 07:24:13 AM »

You should see his brother.  BTW, Mac hit 49 homers his rookie season.
Squishy face retard

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: January 09, 2008, 08:05:21 AM »

His face doesn't look bloated at all. ;D  Worse than some juicers at my gym..haha

So true. I love it!  :D

Purge_WTF

« Reply #6 on: January 09, 2008, 08:06:14 AM »
  Yep, it's just pure luck that he was able to pitch the way he did at age--what--87?

He's shoveling it with both of his needle-tracked arms.

nycbull

• Getbig V
  • Team Jay Should Have Won
« Reply #7 on: January 09, 2008, 08:12:06 AM »
Michael Jordan was as skinny as a rail,blew up.Shaq was a stick and blew up.Chris Webber was a stick and blew up.Perhaps when you show pictures of guys when they are 19 or 20 and then show them at close to 40 it might explain why they seem so much bigger.I see Chris Berman now and then look at him on ESPN classic from 20 years ago and hes at least 50 lbs heavier now.Any investigations planned?

haha, yes, Jordan and Shag are so juiced its ridiculous and the public thinks they are 'just built that way'.

How cant anyone notice the change in builds of basketball players from the 70's to now? They went from skinny bean poles to monsters on the court. Do people think its all the McDonalds?

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: January 09, 2008, 08:13:20 AM »
Do these liars actually believe the lies they tell?  Doesn't he know we can see the steroids in his bloated face, his big round ass, and his performance on the field?  ::)

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: January 09, 2008, 08:16:13 AM »
Do these liars actually believe the lies they tell?  Doesn't he know we can see the steroids in his bloated face, his big round ass, and his performance on the field?  ::)
epic jealousy of a man making millions of $$$$$$$$$$$$.

nycbull

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: January 09, 2008, 08:30:22 AM »

Bay your are crazy on this one. His face isnt bloated as he always had a round full face in early pictures. Plus have you seen pictures of him in shorts and cutoffs?. The guy does not have a lot of muscle, and a good amount of fat. He is just talented and people cannot accept it, especially the aging baby boomers.

And since when does 4 or 5 injections over a four month perod make anybody a super hero?

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: January 09, 2008, 08:43:42 AM »
Bay your are crazy on this one. His face isnt bloated as he always had a round full face in early pictures. Plus have you seen pictures of him in shorts and cutoffs?. The guy does not have a lot of muscle, and a good amount of fat. He is just talented and people cannot accept it, especially the aging baby boomers.

And since when does 4 or 5 injections over a four month perod make anybody a super hero?

He doesn't need to be a superhero.  He's throwing a ball not lifting in the WSM competition; still, if he has had even one injection he is a liar--a cute one but still a liar.

If you want to believe him go right ahead.  You're only undermining your own credibility; I suppose Ted Haggard and Larry Craig have fools whom still believe in them too.  :-[

nycbull

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: January 09, 2008, 08:59:27 AM »
He doesn't need to be a superhero.  He's throwing a ball not lifting in the WSM competition; still, if he has had even one injection he is a liar--a cute one but still a liar.

If you want to believe him go right ahead.  You're only undermining your own credibility; I suppose Ted Haggard and Larry Craig have fools whom still believe in them too.  :-[

yes he is damn hot and for that reason should be alowed to lie. If he was ugly that would be another story.

Anyway ....Why would someone use gh only 4 or 5 times, it has to be injected weekly not monthly. The baseball season now a days last almost 9 months. How the hell did one injection each month for four months do any good for his pitching? It doesnt work that way, plus you dont put gh in your butt, it is not an intramuscular drug.  Also, didnt you hear the phone call with is trainer, the trainer sounded sorry and guilty as hell.

If the story is true then I think he did it short term to heal an injury. And in that case why is it illegal?

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #13 on: January 09, 2008, 09:46:55 AM »
How long did Nolan Ryan pitch?

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #14 on: January 09, 2008, 09:54:47 AM »
How long did Nolan Ryan pitch?

Thats actually a great comparison.  If anyone took something it was him.  How about Satchel Paige he pitched into his 60's.  Roger Clemens has been a big dude all his life.  His face isn't bloated from steroids.  Look at the actor Gil Gerard, his face is bloated.  Look at me I am bloated all over and I haven't touched a thing in more than 20 years

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #15 on: January 09, 2008, 10:07:05 AM »
Cy Young-21 years,511 wins.

ALL DRUGS!!!!

nycbull

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: January 09, 2008, 11:05:57 AM »
Thats actually a great comparison.  If anyone took something it was him.  How about Satchel Paige he pitched into his 60's.  Roger Clemens has been a big dude all his life.  His face isn't bloated from steroids.  Look at the actor Gil Gerard, his face is bloated.  Look at me I am bloated all over and I haven't touched a thing in more than 20 years

Gil Gerard looks pretty bad now, he goes around to all those sci fi conventions signing autographs with other old time TV stars.

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #17 on: January 09, 2008, 11:18:27 AM »
The guy who is THE LIAR in this whole thing is McNamee.He states he injected Clemmens with testosterone either labeled sustanon 250 or deca durabolin.Thats a lie!A guy who has a degree in chemistry AND is a steroid distributor,should know that deca IS NOT testosterone.He lied,plain and simple.A guy who is a steroid dealer would also know that GH must be taken DAILY for months to work correctly,not a few times over a few months.Another lie.Clemens probably did use performance enhancers,but compared to McNamee hes darn near a saint.

ATHEIST

• Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: January 09, 2008, 11:39:27 AM »

Mgwire was by no means small when he first entered the MLB. are you sure you know what youre talking about? the guy is like 6'5 or something and he was in his early twenties. eveyone gets bigger as they get older esp athletes. not saying he didnt take steroids, just saying your logic is off base.