Author Topic: McCain: 100 Years In Iraq ‘Would Be Fine With Me,’  (Read 523 times)

tonyboloni

• Getbig II
  • Leave the gun--take the cannolis
McCain: 100 Years In Iraq ‘Would Be Fine With Me,’
« on: January 09, 2008, 07:02:32 AM »
McCain Flip Flops Again: 100 Years In Iraq ‘Would Be Fine With Me,’ Even ‘A Million Years’
During a town hall meeting in Derry, New Hampshire last night, Sen. John McCain (R-AZ) told a crowd of roughly two hundred people that it “would be fine with” him if the U.S. military stayed in Iraq for “a hundred years“:

http://thinkprogress.org/2008/01/04/mccain-100-years/

Q: President Bush has talked about our staying in Iraq for 50 years — (cut off by McCain)

McCAIN: Make it a hundred.

Q: Is that … (cut off)

McCAIN: We’ve been in South Korea … we’ve been in Japan for 60 years. We’ve been in South Korea 50 years or so. That would be fine with me. As long as Americans …

Q: [tries to say something]

McCAIN: As long as Americans are not being injured or harmed or wounded or killed. That’s fine with me, I hope that would be fine with you, if we maintain a presence in a very volatile part of the world where Al Queada is training and equipping and recruiting and motivating people every single day.

Edward Bernays is a Demon

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
Re: McCain: 100 Years In Iraq ‘Would Be Fine With Me,’
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2008, 07:58:32 AM »
It won't take 100 years ::)  There should have a global system of order in place in the next 10-20 years.