Author Topic: Countless reps with 225 on bench with PERFECT form!!!  (Read 3359 times)

Darren Avey

• Getbig V
Countless reps with 225 on bench with PERFECT form!!!
« on: January 09, 2008, 09:46:16 AM »
Awesome!

Stu

• Getbig IV
  • Faggotry˛

Stu

• Getbig IV
  • Faggotry˛
Re: Countless reps with 225 on bench with PERFECT form!!!
« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2008, 09:55:39 AM »
"twice as hard to do as a normal bench press"........oh brother!  ::)

FinnPilot

• Getbig III
  • Team Patrick Bateman
« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2008, 09:58:15 AM »
You must have a short memory, since this was posted about 2 days ago :-\

affy

« Reply #4 on: January 09, 2008, 09:59:39 AM »
i remember this clown

hahaha

FinnPilot

• Getbig III
  • Team Patrick Bateman
« Reply #5 on: January 09, 2008, 10:05:27 AM »
The description of the video says:

"As a power lifter I've lifted 465lbs as a power bench full ROM. I've leg pressed 1400 lbs using internal strength pushed pulled cars, trucks, vans etc. There is much more here meets the eye."

Well, i can't see anyone not believing that ::)

A2daMIR

• Getbig III
« Reply #6 on: January 09, 2008, 10:20:52 AM »
Awesome!

56 reps X .0078 inch movement/per rep=Almost one full rep

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #7 on: January 09, 2008, 10:22:51 AM »
I hate saying shit about someone like this but I really see this is how Vince Goodrum is going to be training people at his new clinic. 

mitchyboy

• Getbig III
« Reply #8 on: January 09, 2008, 10:27:17 AM »
Ha ha, I love that clown ;D Hes the kind of guy in high school who says, " I could kill you if I wanted to"
 Yeah, so could your mom if she sat on my face ::)

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
  • there can only be one...
« Reply #9 on: January 09, 2008, 12:31:06 PM »
 ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
hilllarious

i dont wanna break my arms... or crack my elbows.. so i dont go below parallel on the bench press....

;D ;D ;D ;D
choice is an illusion

spinnis

« Reply #10 on: January 09, 2008, 01:00:17 PM »
These are so called pulse reps. The energy is locked in the pectoral muscle and only released through positive extension. The negative portion is only negative in name only as the muscle remains in a state of contraction because of the angle of the rep--the elbow is at a an 80-85 degree angle. It is much harder than what is considered normal benching. It is called pulsing by some weightlifters. It is harder because people who do many reps of bench presses "Pad" their numbers by bouncing the weight off their chest and only exerting force at the top of the rep when momentum runs out while there is almost no energy expended during the negative or down phase as resistance is only used to slow, not control the energy. In these reps there is no resting, the pulses are likened to a close punch having the energy explode through the target or at the top of the rep. A martial artist wants the power to flow through the body but only need about six inches to express itself. (See Kill Bill coffin escape, Bruce Lee six inch punch, the one inch punch, etc.) This bench drill is great training for that sort of explosive expression of power. This is phenomenally hard. Try them and you'll see. Here I present 47 straight of 225lbs of them while working out in the shed, my body shakes because of my height, I can just reach the phone books with the tips of my toes on the floor. I'm 5'3", 170 41 yrs old....on 10.01.06. Check out the book on martial art form I teach at Amenraenlightenment.com
As a response to body builders and the externalized martial art practitioners:
hese are not lock outs the energy is going past the rack, my feet are not planted upon the floor. As a power lifter I've lifted 465lbs as a power bench full ROM. I've leg pressed 1400 lbs using internal strength pushed pulled cars, trucks, vans etc. There is much more here meets the eye. It is training for punching using internal strength. You will not achieve the same using simple external energy --lock outs. Laugh all you want. But you will never learn to move an object using internal energy doing simple lock outs. You must externalize what is within. That is the point here and what makes it hard. Try this: do your lock out without a power base- with only the energy in you chest. Make the energy flow from your your chest skipping your forearms--I do not feel this in my arms at all. Only then will you understand that the energy flows through circular--through the bar and creates a circuit replenishing itself even as some flows past the bar. This is Martial arts I'm explaining here. If you can master this then you can punch with out punching--with out hitting your target, but projecting the energy past your opponent(past him through her). Try searching the microcosmic orbit on line. Or Tai Chi's tree hugging. This unorthodox exercise is an advanced form of the externalization of the energy created in this exercise.
In Sum, weight lifters can laugh all they want but they are not martial artist, those who have spent time within will understand the projection without, those who have spent all their time without will not understand the projection from within.

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
  • there can only be one...
« Reply #11 on: January 09, 2008, 01:14:07 PM »
 ;D ;D ;D ;D
he has actually claimed to bench 485....

hahahahahhahaah..
i dont think he could even bench 225 for 10 reps touching his chest....
he's a real funny guy
choice is an illusion