Author Topic: Test bloat  (Read 1044 times)

warrant800

• Getbig II
Test bloat
« on: January 09, 2008, 12:07:40 PM »
Is it possible with strict dieting and cardio throughout a 500mg./wk test cyp only cycle to keep from  gaining bodyfat....Diet is tight....6-7 meals/day.  no starches 6 days a week until Sunday.....I can keep the bloat down with Arimdx but i was hoping to not have to work that hard to get cut for the spring and summer....12 weeks on Tcyp..

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
Re: Test bloat
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2008, 02:41:34 PM »
I'm not sure about your queston. Are you concerned with fat or bloat? They are not one in the same.

As for leaning out and not gaining fat while on test...of course it can be done...it should be done...I always use test when dieting.

busyB

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Have a Nice Day!
« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2008, 03:39:25 PM »
Is it possible with strict dieting and cardio throughout a 500mg./wk test cyp only cycle to keep from  gaining bodyfat....Diet is tight....6-7 meals/day.  no starches 6 days a week until Sunday.....I can keep the bloat down with Arimdx but i was hoping to not have to work that hard to get cut for the spring and summer....12 weeks on Tcyp..

LOL! "Not have to work that hard...."

C'mon man, you should know there is no easy way to lose bodyfat! Man up and train hard, dammit!!  ;D

500 mg. Test won't make the training any easier man, still need to work. It will help, but not an instant fix! Sorry, if it was that easy, we would all be 5% BF year round at 250lbs!

krazee

• Getbig III
  • It's all about the next shirt size....
« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2008, 05:18:08 PM »
LOL! "Not have to work that hard...."

C'mon man, you should know there is no easy way to lose bodyfat! Man up and train hard, dammit!!  ;D

500 mg. Test won't make the training any easier man, still need to work. It will help, but not an instant fix! Sorry, if it was that easy, we would all be 5% BF year round at 250lbs!

True dat B, oh to take and lose....or gain for that matter.
Just spot me BITCH!!!

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: January 10, 2008, 04:33:41 AM »

I dont like CYP. Have you tried TE?

It (testo) do tip the ballance to keeping down BF% at our age, I dont care what anyone says.

Chase more crack dealers.... ;D  or sum kind of cardio....?

Could Go to TP & Stanoz last month or so (or Tp & var, the last month) and watch the change.
 You need verry little of the HG var (Contrary to popular fantasy here)  yes its spendy, but you'll like it. 3 x 8mg ed will do.

musclehedz

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: January 10, 2008, 11:52:44 AM »

A lot of sources also claim that proviron prevents bloating. Anyone who can confirm this? If so, what's better proviron/masteron or arimadex?

busyB

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Have a Nice Day!
« Reply #6 on: January 11, 2008, 10:40:31 AM »
Don't like the Test prop, results good but irritates me and that's not a good thing ;D   Tapering with Winny and Var good, but this time around I am just going to see if I can do it with the Tcyp alone.....If I have to increase my 3X45min. a week cardo sessions to keep the bodyfat off, I will.....and I don't think it's a matter of "manning up"....currently I workout 6 days a week....16 sets for chest/10 sets of bi's-20 sets for legs...18 sets for back and 10 sets for tri's ....shoulders 12 sets....and three 45 minute cardio sessions per week.....eating 6-7 times per day.....no starches except for Sunday.....and approx. 12% bodyfat at age 48........Strength and Honor...............

Ok, that is good enough and should do the trick. Just when I see a post of someone saying they will take this steroid and don't want to work hard, that is a sure way of not getting results. Good work, you are "manned" up enough  ;)