Author Topic: Which ladies are packin' heat?  (Read 18783 times)

w8m8

Re: Which ladies are packin' heat?
« Reply #50 on: February 27, 2008, 05:40:00 PM »
guns don't kill people, rappers do, I saw it on a documentary on bbc 2.

maybe it would go better on BET  ::)

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: February 27, 2008, 05:43:36 PM »
maybe it would go better on BET  ::)

Ask any politican and they'll tell you its true, Its a fact music makes you violent, Like Michael Jackson telling little Timmy to be silent,

You don't believe me? Heres my hype, Offer me the record and i'll show you the type, Of criminal this rap shit is breedin,

Its a fact that MC Hammer left me bleedin, Vanilla Ice made my mother say 'Fuck', If I stuck with UB40 then I woulda been in luck,

But I didn't -------- I got it wrong, Cypress fucking hill to me to make a fucking bong, So I started, I bought another tape, That bad boy vibe made my cock and balls ache,

So remember kids from the head double tap..................... ......................

Guns don't kill people its just rap!

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: February 28, 2008, 05:08:43 AM »
Country and Pop music is primarily about love and/or broken hearts

Rock is pretty much about getting laid

Punk is about payback

Rap is about poverty and violence

Opera is about...well I dunno because 9 times outta 10 it's in a foreign language, lol
:D Weee

w8m8

« Reply #53 on: February 28, 2008, 05:38:38 AM »
 :D davidpaul , nice post ,hmmm , hiding your talent ?

Cool Laura , Spot On , great descriptions  ;D

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: February 28, 2008, 05:44:18 AM »
:D davidpaul , nice post ,hmmm , hiding your talent ?

Cool Laura , Spot On , great descriptions  ;D

Guns don't kill people rappers do, I seen it in a documentary on BBC2,

Shot to death outside Hyper Value, Guns blazin like Michael Cain in Zulu,

Guns with sadistic are sometimes misleading, The type of criminal that rap is breedin,

Shot in the chest? No wonder you stopped breathin, 2 for the base over, are you receivin?

Remember rap tracks in '87 - Scott the Rock's up ni Hip-Hop heaven,

Biggie and Tupac R.I.P, Even Jam Master Jays in the cemetary.

~flower~

• Getbig IV
  • D/s
« Reply #55 on: February 28, 2008, 06:20:26 AM »

in bugsy malone cool whip kills people!

www.BrinkZone.com

• Getbig III
  • This Thing On?
« Reply #56 on: February 28, 2008, 06:41:08 AM »

Holy cow, it's Will Brink!  Hi Will!!   :D

Waz up kid?

I'm too chicken to listen...I won't even watch half the videos on the X board...  :-[

Every women should listen to that, then let us know how "guns never solved anything."

Related info of interest:

WOMEN, 911 AND GUNS

American women are often taught to rely on emergency 911 police
responses in the event of physical aggression. Unfortunately, more
than 95 percent of 911 calls are not dispatched to police in time to
stop a crime or arrest a suspect.

This sad statistic is unlikely to improve significantly in the near
future because almost every state has ruled that police have no legal
obligation to protect citizens from crime.

The slowness of 911 emergency response -- and the ineffectiveness of
restraining orders issued by today's courts -- suggests that
self-defense may be a better option, according to attorneys Richard
Stevens, Hugo Teufel and Matthew Biscan.

"A woman with a firearm...can credibly threaten and deter an attacker
of any size, shape, or strength," they write in THE WOMEN'S
QUARTERLY. "Even though weaker and unskilled in the use of firearms,
she can sometimes protect herself with a sidearm without firing a
shot. In more than 92 percent of defensive gun uses, the defender
succeeds by firing only a warning shot or never firing the gun at
all." (The article is excerpted from their chapter in the Independent
Institute book LIBERTY FOR WOMEN: Freedom and Feminism in the
Twenty-first Century, edited by Wendy McElroy.)

The above may help explain why, in recent years, women have
reportedly purchased firearms and enrolled in gun-safety classes in
record numbers.

Stevens, Teufel and Biscan conclude: "Individual women in peril quite
frequently fare better when they develop skill and confidence in the
carrying and using of defensive firearms. Victim disarmament ("gun
control") laws that discourage women from developing the skills and
using defensive firearms actually heighten the risks of criminal
violence that women face. Such laws place women at a disadvantage
against violent men and run against the feminist goal of equal
treatment under the law."

See "Disarming Women," by Richard W. Stevens, Hugo Teufel III, and
Matthew Y. Biscan (THE WOMEN'S QUARTERLY, Summer 2002)
http://www.independent.org/tii/lighthouse/LHLink4-30-3.html

A longer version of this article appears in LIBERTY FOR WOMEN:
Freedom and Feminism in the Twenty-first Century, edited by Wendy
McElroy. See http://independent.org/tii/content/briefs/b_lfw.html

Professor Joseph Olson     Hamline University School of Law

www.BrinkZone.com

• Getbig III
  • This Thing On?
« Reply #57 on: February 28, 2008, 06:43:16 AM »
you can't listen to that rip , it's disturbing
it's a 911 call from a woman who was harassed several times by the same man ,she shot him three times and killed him after he broke into her house , into her bedroom and attacked her when she was holding a gun

no doubt she'd be near dead herself if she didn't have the gun

Would have probably ended more like this:

orlandosentinel.com/news/local/seminole/orl-twodead2707sep27,0,580911.story
OrlandoSentinel.com
2 students shot dead had sought cops' help

Walter Pacheco

Sentinel Staff Writer

September 27, 2007
Click here to find out more!

Roughly three hours before they died, Tiffany Barwick and Michael Ruschak asked Seminole County deputy sheriffs for protection from the man they feared would kill them.

Andrew Allred, Barwick's former boyfriend, had raided her bank account, tampered with her MySpace page and sent phony messages to her family and friends, she told deputies. He e-mailed Ruschak saying, "The next time I see you, I'm going to kill you," and sent Barwick an image of herself covered with bullet holes, a report of the meeting states.

A deputy replied that he could do nothing at that time.

Later on Monday night, Allred plowed into Barwick's car outside Ruschak's home in Oviedo, broke in and shot him dead. He then walked into the bathroom, where Barwick was hiding, and shot her, according to the arrest report. (Hear new audio of the 911 calls made from the home.)

Another man who tried to wrestle the gun from Allred was shot in the leg.

Sheriff's officials defended the agency's handling of the plea for help, recounted in a four-page report released Wednesday. The deputy who responded to Barwick and Ruschak's complaints did "the best he could," Chief Deputy Steven Harriett said.

"The deputy and everyone in this department truly regrets that these two young people lost their lives in this way, but the deputy had to deal with the information available at the time," Harriett said. "He made a decision he thought was the most appropriate."

Carol Wick, chief executive officer of Harbor House, an organization that offers shelter to victims of domestic violence, said the case should make the Sheriff's Office reconsider its procedures. What happened, she said, "It's just tragic."

Allred, 21, is being held without bail at John Polk Correctional Facility in Sanford, where he faces two counts of homicide, attempted homicide and armed burglary in the shootings on Shady Oak Lane.

Acquaintances said he was bitter about his breakup with Barwick, a student at Seminole Community College, and directed his anger at her and Ruschak, a student at the University of Central Florida. The three had been friends, according to these accounts, until Barwick ended her relationship with Allred in August.

Sheriff's records show that Barwick, 19, first called deputies at 11:30 a.m. Monday alleging that Allred had tapped into her Bank of America account and withdrawn money without her permission.

At 7:09 p.m. she told another deputy that Allred just sent Ruschak, 22, a message threatening his life and that he had recently purchased a gun. She pleaded with the deputy to "lock him [Allred] up."

Seminole Deputy Peter Sean Brewer, who met with Barwick and Ruschak, wrote in his report that "Allred's actions did not meet the necessary elements for a charge of assault. and as such, I could not arrest him for making those threats."

He said the law required him to observe harassing communications to make an arrest, but that he would forward her complaint and other materials to the State Attorney's Office for consideration of possible charges.

He advised her to seek a protective court order against Allred and to keep records of any e-mails, text messages and voice messages from him. Other suggestions included changing her cell-phone number and calling 911 if she saw Allred's vehicle.

Investigators said gunfire broke out about 10:30 p.m. during a party at Ruschak's home. Oviedo police later arrested Allred at the home he shares with his family in Oviedo. Officers said he confessed to the crimes and asked them about the condition of "the ones that were shot," according to the arrest report.

He told officers he went to the house to ram his girlfriend's car but shot his way through a sliding glass door when he could not enter the front door. Authorities recovered the handgun they think he used.

Oviedo Lt. Dennis Lynch said homicide investigators are reviewing 911 calls made from the house on the night of the shooting.

Friends and family had mixed reactions on the events that led to Monday's shooting.

"My opinion is that if you get a restraining order, it is just a piece of paper," said Ruschak's mother, Janice. "I know police are doing their best, and I don't want to blame them."

Even if Barwick had sought a protective order against Allred, the forms must be filed at the Seminole County Courthouse, then sent to a judge and finally the Sheriff's Office.

Court officials said the process could take a day or two.

Wick said she doubted it would have helped.

"Allred would not have been served the order in time and, even if he was, who knows if that would have stopped him?" Wick said. "Sometimes there's nothing you can do about it."

Two Seminole County crime-scene technicians continued working Wednesday at the duplex where the shootings took place, gathering evidence.

Barwick's white Chevrolet Cavalier, its back caved in, sat about 15 feet from the front door. Still in the driveway was Ruschak's car, an old police cruiser, a black Ford Crown Victoria with a search light attached to the driver's side.

Phone messages left Wednesday with Allred's mother were not immediately returned. A neighbor described Allred as "a very smart kid" who was a computer whiz. Others also commented on his technological skill, but expressed shock at the charges against him.

"He is a very intelligent man. Never in a million years would I have suspected this," said Daniel Morman, a UCF student who spent time watching movies, drinking beer and building bonfires at Allred's rural home. "He didn't appear to have that in him. I guess you always hope your friends are good people."

But former UCF student Erinn Redd, who knew Allred and Ruschak since their days at Oviedo High School, remembered Allred as "deviously clever and capable of taking matters to the extreme."

He had threatened other friends in the past, she said. "But we never expected him to go murder someone."

Rene Stutzman of the Sentinel staff contributed to this report. Walter Pacheco can be reached at wpacheco@orlandosentinel.com or 407-420-6262.

Copyright © 2007, Orlando Sentinel

~flower~

• Getbig IV
  • D/s
« Reply #58 on: February 28, 2008, 06:58:35 AM »

Jodie Foster "The Brave One"  she didn't take any shit!    ;)

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: February 28, 2008, 07:12:06 AM »
What is sad is how easy it makes it (taking a life) when armed with a fire arm.  It's like point and shot, that's all, nothing to it, no remorse, no thought that you just removed someone's life. 
:D Weee

www.BrinkZone.com

• Getbig III
  • This Thing On?
« Reply #60 on: February 28, 2008, 08:59:21 AM »
What is sad is how easy it makes it (taking a life) when armed with a fire arm.

Did the women in that 911 call sound like it was easy?

It's like point and shot, that's all, nothing to it, no remorse, no thought that you just removed someone's life. 

Me thinks you may have seen one too many movies. People that have no remorse when taking another persons life are sociopaths and the tool matters not. Most people, including police and soldiers, feel a great deal of remorse when they have to kill someone, and again, the tool matters not. The easy "point and shoot part" works in both directions for criminals and law abiding people, and as it shows above, the only thing that makes a 120lb women the equal of a 200lb rapist is a gun.

What's sad is there are people out there who do not feel remorse when they take anothers life, and the only thing that stands between them and you is a means of self defense if 911, etc does not stop them.

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • facebook.com/michael.arvilla
« Reply #61 on: February 28, 2008, 09:05:14 AM »
Did the women in that 911 call sound like it was easy?

Me thinks you may have seen one too many movies. People that have no remorse when taking another persons life are sociopaths and the tool matters not. Most people, including police and soldiers, feel a great deal of remorse when they have to kill someone, and again, the tool matters not. The easy "point and shoot part" works in both directions for criminals and law abiding people, and as it shows above, the only thing that makes a 120lb women the equal of a 200lb rapist is a gun.

What's sad is there are people out there who do not feel remorse when they take anothers life, and the only thing that stands between them and you is a means of self defense if 911, etc does not stop them.

WRONG!........................ ..try killing someone with your bare hands(it's much more "personal"and difficult!)
pointing and pulling a trigger makes it too easy to kill(i have blasted half a forest of wild creatures away with out even trying!.................if i had to kill them with a knife/or my bare hands it would have never happened)

your a safe distance away with a gun..................... .....try beating someone to death with your fists
(big difference!)

www.BrinkZone.com

• Getbig III
  • This Thing On?
« Reply #62 on: February 28, 2008, 09:09:23 AM »
WRONG!........................ ..try killing someone with your bare hands(it's much more "personal"and difficult!)
pointing and pulling a trigger makes it too easy to kill(i have blasted half a forest of wild creatures away with out even trying!.................if i had to kill them with a knife/or my bare hands it would have never happened)

Hmm, is that right? You speculate minus facts or data. I covered fully the "easy" part above. Now, let's work on the basic facts that exist:

The Cold, Hard Facts About Guns
by Dr. John R. Lott, Jr.

America may indeed be obsessed with guns, but much of what passes as fact simply isn't true. The news media's focus on only tragic outcomes, while ignoring tragic events that were avoided, may be responsible for some misimpressions. Horrific events like the recent shooting in Arkansas receive massive news coverage, as they should, but the 2.5 million times each year that people use guns defensively are never discussed--including cases where public shootings are stopped before they happen.

Unfortunately, these misimpressions have real costs for people's safety. Many myths needlessly frighten people and prevent them from defending themselves most effectively.

Myth No. 1: When one is attacked, passive behavior is the safest approach.

The Department of Justice's National Crime Victimization Survey reports that the probability of serious injury from an attack is 2.5 times greater for women offering no resistance than for women resisting with a gun. Men also benefit from using a gun, but the benefits are smaller: offering no resistance is 1.4 times more likely to result in serious injury than resisting with a gun.

Myth No. 2: Friends or relatives are the most likely killers.

The myth is usually based on two claims: 1) 58 percent of murder victims are killed by either relatives or acquaintances and 2) anyone could be a murderer.

With the broad definition of "acquaintances" used in the FBI's Uniform Crime Reports, most victims are indeed classified as knowing their killer. However, what is not made clear is that acquaintance murder primarily includes drug buyers killing drug pushers, cabdrivers killed by first-time customers, gang members killing other gang members, prostitutes killed by their clients, and so on. Only one city, Chicago, reports a precise breakdown on the nature of acquaintance killings: between 1990 and 1995 just 17 percent of murder victims were either family members, friends, neighbors and/or roommates.

Murderers also are not your average citizen. For example, about 90 percent of adult murderers have already had a criminal record as an adult. Murderers are overwhelmingly young males with low IQs and who have difficult times getting along with others. Furthermore, unfortunately, murder is disproportionately committed against blacks and by blacks.

Myth No. 3: The United States has such a high murder rate because Americans own so many guns.

There is no international evidence backing this up. The Swiss, New Zealanders and Finns all own guns as frequently as Americans, yet in 1995 Switzerland had a murder rate 40 percent lower than Germany's, and New Zealand had one lower than Australia's. Finland and Sweden have very different gun ownership rates, but very similar murder rates. Israel, with a higher gun ownership rate than the U.S., has a murder rate 40 percent below Canada's. When one studies all countries rather than just a select few as is usually done, there is absolutely no relationship between gun ownership and murder.

Myth No. 4: If law-abiding citizens are allowed to carry concealed handguns, people will end up shooting each other after traffic accidents as well as accidentally shooting police officers.

Millions of people currently hold concealed handgun permits, and some states have issued them for as long as 60 years. Yet, only one permit holder has ever been arrested for using a concealed handgun after a traffic accident and that case was ruled as self-defense. The type of person willing to go through the permitting process is extremely law-abiding. In Florida, almost 444,000 licenses were granted from 1987 to 1997, but only 84 people have lost their licenses for felonies involving firearms. Most violations that lead to permits being revoked involve accidentally carrying a gun into restricted areas, like airports or schools. In Virginia, not a single permit holder has committed a violent crime. Similarly encouraging results have been reported for Kentucky, Nevada, North Carolina, South Carolina, Texas and Tennessee (the only other states where information is available).

Myth No. 5: The family gun is more likely to kill you or someone you know than to kill in self-defense.

The studies yielding such numbers never actually inquired as to whose gun was used in the killing. Instead, if a household owned a gun and if a person in that household or someone they knew was shot to death while in the home, the gun in the household was blamed. In fact, virtually all the killings in these studies were committed by guns brought in by an intruder. No more than four percent of the gun deaths can be attributed to the homeowner's gun. The very fact that most people were killed by intruders also surely raises questions about why they owned guns in the first place and whether they had sufficient protection.

How many attacks have been deterred from ever occurring by the potential victims owning a gun? My own research finds that more concealed handguns, and increased gun ownership generally, unambiguously deter murders, robbery, and aggravated assaults. This is also in line with the well-known fact that criminals prefer attacking victims that they consider weak.

These are only some of the myths about guns and crime that drive the public policy debate. We must not lose sight of the ultimate question: Will allowing law-abiding citizens to own guns save lives? The evidence strongly indicates that it does.

This article fist appeared in the Chicago Tribune on May 8, 1998 and is reprenited here with the author's permission.

Dr. John Lott, Jr. is the John M. Olin law and economics fellow at the University of Chicago School of Law,

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: February 28, 2008, 09:10:52 AM »
I used to be a firearms instructor both for the Marines & for civilians.

Women are easier to train.  Call it attention to detail....but they sometimes can shoot better than men.

Men usually have this ego of "I know what I'm doing" and can be very hard to get through to them of what they are doing wrong or breaking old/bad habits.

We used to be able to take women by the second day of ever firing a handgun/rifle & out shoot most males thats been shooting them for years.

I have a natural 'gift' of precision or tactical shooting.  In the Marines, I had two different range high scores both in the pistol & rifle.  I was asked to join the Marine Corps Shooting Team on 3 different occasions....but...there's alot of politics & I refused to get involved in just because I can shoot.  More or less...I felt that I would have been taken advantage of for someone else's personal goals.

I can shoot 500 yards with the M16A2...regular sights...& put all 10 rounds in a 4 inch spotter.  The guys in the pits used to always come back after pulling my targets & would swear I was using optics.  But when you have over 100+ Marines behind you verifying your shots...thats all the proof I needed especially with the scores recorded in my SRB.

It's kind of weird though.  Although I have this natural talent...I've basically walked away from it all about 8 years ago for absolutely no reason.  Would of, should of, could of....but nah....I have no regrets

www.BrinkZone.com

• Getbig III
  • This Thing On?
« Reply #64 on: February 28, 2008, 09:24:11 AM »
I used to be a firearms instructor both for the Marines & for civilians.

Women are easier to train.  Call it attention to detail....but they sometimes can shoot better than men.

Men usually have this ego of "I know what I'm doing" and can be very hard to get through to them of what they are doing wrong or breaking old/bad habits.

We used to be able to take women by the second day of ever firing a handgun/rifle & out shoot most males thats been shooting them for years.

I have a natural 'gift' of precision or tactical shooting.  In the Marines, I had two different range high scores both in the pistol & rifle.  I was asked to join the Marine Corps Shooting Team on 3 different occasions....but...there's alot of politics & I refused to get involved in just because I can shoot.  More or less...I felt that I would have been taken advantage of for someone else's personal goals.

I can shoot 500 yards with the M16A2...regular sights...& put all 10 rounds in a 4 inch spotter.  The guys in the pits used to always come back after pulling my targets & would swear I was using optics.  But when you have over 100+ Marines behind you verifying your shots...thats all the proof I needed especially with the scores recorded in my SRB.

It's kind of weird though.  Although I have this natural talent...I've basically walked away from it all about 8 years ago for absolutely no reason.  Would of, should of, could of....but nah....I have no regrets

That has been my experience too and the experience of every instructor I know: women are far better than men at shooting as beginners. Women generally do what they are told, and do it well. Men bring their ego and pre conceived notions on guns. Really pisses off the guy when you teach a couple together and the woman is a better shot than he is within minutes. :-)

www.BrinkZone.com

• Getbig III
  • This Thing On?
« Reply #65 on: February 28, 2008, 09:32:00 AM »
...............if i had to kill them with a knife/or my bare hands it would have never happened)

A very typical response of people who focus on the tool vs the outcome and put what they think they could/would do vs what criminals and sociopaths will do.

For example, The US murder rate is 55 per million, according to the FBI. Scotland /Glasgow had one of the highest murder rates in Western Europe at 58.7 per million. Strict guns laws, and a "knife culture" that seems to have no problems killing more people than we do per capita. To learn more about their "knife culture" see:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/scotland/4031405.stm

And yes, they can claim a low gun crime there....

What was the most number of people killed in the shortest period of time ever recorded between people? 800,000 in 100 days during the Rwanda genocide, and it was done almost exclusively with edged weapons (machetes, etc).

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: February 28, 2008, 09:38:12 AM »
A very typical response of people who focus on the tool vs the outcome and put what they think they could/would do vs what criminals and sociopaths will do.

For example, The US murder rate is 55 per million, according to the FBI. Scotland /Glasgow had one of the highest murder rates in Western Europe at 58.7 per million. Strict guns laws, and a "knife culture" that seems to have no problems killing more people than we do per capita. To learn more about their "knife culture" see:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/scotland/4031405.stm

And yes, they can claim a low gun crime there....

What was the most number of people killed in the shortest period of time ever recorded between people? 800,000 in 100 days during the Rwanda genocide, and it was done almost exclusively with edged weapons (machetes, etc).

I am both a criminal and a sociopath Will...............

www.BrinkZone.com

• Getbig III
  • This Thing On?
« Reply #67 on: February 28, 2008, 09:55:59 AM »
I am both a criminal and a sociopath Will...............

Then the data shows us you would find a way to kill people as criminals and sociopaths always have...

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: February 28, 2008, 09:57:47 AM »
Then the data shows us you would find a way to kill people as criminals and sociopaths always have...

It was self-defense!!!!........................ ........

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: February 28, 2008, 10:11:48 AM »
 ;)

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: February 28, 2008, 10:16:23 AM »
Yes....a gun can make it easier to point & shoot when trying to kill someone.

The old expression goes.....

"God made man....and Sam Colt made them equal". 

But realistically....nobody here can really say how easy it is to kill a human being unless they've actually done it.  Taking a life of a rodent, or animal, is a little different than stopping the vitals of a human being.  There's another whole set of interworkings the mind has to deal with. 

There also is some difference between a Soldier following orders, & a General issuing orders.  In some ways, they are really one in the same, but I find being issued orders takes some of the guilt off the soldier behind the trigger.  The only problem is, the more you're behind the trigger...you change (sociology) whether you want to or not.  Some make different adjustments to reality than others.

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: February 28, 2008, 10:20:53 AM »
Yes....a gun can make it easier to point & shoot when trying to kill someone.

The old expression goes.....

"God made man....and Sam Colt made them equal". 

But realistically....nobody here can really say how easy it is to kill a human being unless they've actually done it.  Taking a life of a rodent, or animal, is a little different than stopping the vitals of a human being.  There's another whole set of interworkings the mind has to deal with. 

There also is some difference between a Soldier following orders, & a General issuing orders.  In some ways, they are really one in the same, but I find being issued orders takes some of the guilt off the soldier behind the trigger.  The only problem is, the more you're behind the trigger...you change (sociology) whether you want to or not.  Some make different adjustments to reality than others.

I (seriously) shot my sisters boyfriend in the hand (i was young probaly 17 -18 )............i honestly think it would be pretty easy (for me anyways) to shoot someone (esp if they were threating me or my loved ones)
im not saying im the "norm" ..................but i def think guns make it easy/easier to shoot/kill/maim people

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: February 28, 2008, 10:28:58 AM »
Lemme clarify: my dad (navy/korean war vet) got sick when i was 11-12, tons of guns and ammo in the house (mom was too busy taking care of my dad to worry about me)
i got in a lot of trouble (brought guns to school/shot at older kids who stole my go-cart and were taking turns driving it/beating the shit outta it/fired a pistol in my basement and watched the " ricochets")
i had to "learn" to respect guns (and what they can do)

im lucky i didn't kill anyone

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: February 28, 2008, 10:50:01 AM »
Mike.....

trust me....if you were a sociopath.....you would have killed someone already just for kicks.

Saying how easy it is....& not actually killing someone proves that it's not that easy.

Otherwise...you would have driven down by the border & popped off a few aliens for kicks (which people do).

I've shot my friend in the leg as a kid, threw a dart in the chest of another friend, knocked another friend completely unconscious with a piece of wood where he was on the ground doing the funky chicken in convulsions.  It's a little different than trying to take the life of a human being.

I personally could kill someone with a spoon....or a gun.  The emotional response will be the same...other than the manner it was done in.

Also....to any one out here that want to say how easy it is to kill someone with a gun....have you ever seen someone first hand shot by a gun?  Do they always die?  Is it really just one shot bam they're dead?  If that was the case, the causality rate over in Iraq would be tenfold.  I've seen guys stabbed 1 time....& die.  I've also seen others stabbed over 20-30 times & still live.  The fact is...killing is an art, a science, a skill, & realistically a profession.  Too many amateurs watch movies a believe if they drop a cap in someone that they're going to automatically die.  Most people die by damn luck to be honest with you.

www.BrinkZone.com

• Getbig III
  • This Thing On?
« Reply #74 on: February 28, 2008, 11:41:28 AM »
The fact is...killing is an art, a science, a skill, & realistically a profession.  Too many amateurs watch movies a believe if they drop a cap in someone that they're going to automatically die.  Most people die by damn luck to be honest with you.

Well put. You speak the truth...

"Though defensive violence will always be 'a sad necessity' in the eyes of men of principle, it would be still more unfortunate if wrongdoers should dominate just men." - St. Augustine A.D. 354-430