Author Topic: Will you ever trust Milos again, or take him seriously?  (Read 6034 times)

The Master

• Getbig V
Will you ever trust Milos again, or take him seriously?
« on: January 09, 2008, 04:04:11 PM »
All his supplement crap and all his serious spew.

And now Nassers interview = out, and people = confirming what is said there (like Shawn Ray).

Given that Milosh is like Nasser described him, Debussey will never take anything he says seriously again.

Neither should anybody buy his snake oil supplement line.

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
Re: Will you ever trust Milos again, or take him seriously?
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2008, 04:05:22 PM »
what did shawn ray say
Z

EL Mariachi

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2008, 04:06:00 PM »
He did a good seminar about bb, very good info.

affeman

• Getbig V
  • Rusty Trombone looks like an abortion in a thong
« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2008, 04:09:39 PM »
Why is there still no response from Milos, neither here nor on his board??

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #4 on: January 09, 2008, 04:10:24 PM »
Who would trust a person that hides behind the mask of being personal trainer when he's just a gear supplier? I mean his specializes in giving his clients massive amounts of insulin, gh, anabolics, while claiming to be a personal trainer.

Hide got busted shipping Milos' gear.

Nasser comes out and lays the smackdown.

Milos is nowhere to be seen.

his lapdog Luke Wood, who's delusioned and mildly retarded from huge amounts of insulin use, tells us he's just relaxing and laughing.  ::) More like hiding under a rock.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #5 on: January 09, 2008, 04:10:44 PM »
Why is there still no response from Milos, neither here nor on his board??
There was one here, the thread was deleted....and there is one on his board now..... ::)

What do you expect him to say?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: January 09, 2008, 04:13:25 PM »
 :-X

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #7 on: January 09, 2008, 04:13:57 PM »
there was a response by milos and it was deleted?
Z

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: January 09, 2008, 04:17:36 PM »
Ted Bundy kicked ass.
hahahaha, that's him a couple of days after being re captured in Pensacola, Florida.

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #10 on: January 09, 2008, 04:19:42 PM »
There was one here, the thread was deleted....and there is one on his board now..... ::)

What do you expect him to say?
I wanna know his response to Huge Nasser's interview, it's been several days now since the interview was out, and we have yet to see a response. Considering how he would challenge you to a bicep workout if you only pointed out that he had shitty arms, he's either deliberately ignoring the issues or being a gigantic pussy  >:(
follow the arrows

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #11 on: January 09, 2008, 04:19:50 PM »
It's hard to take ANYTHING these guys say seriously......not just Milos.

This industry is full of the lowest scum of the Earth. Hell, think about it, just to be a "pro" you basically have to have zero regard for law, your own health, and (in some cases) even your families. And that's just the "competitors". Then there's the specialized drug dealers, the POS supp. companies, the schmoes, the worshipers, and the Weeda's and Blekman's of the industry.
HAHA, RON.....

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #12 on: January 09, 2008, 04:20:08 PM »
hahahaha, that's him a couple of days after being re captured in Pensacola, Florida.

why do you know this
Z

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #13 on: January 09, 2008, 04:21:28 PM »

This industry is full of the lowest scum of the Earth. Hell, think about it, just to be a "pro" you basically have to have zero regard for law, your own health, and (in some cases) even your families. And that's just the "competitors". Then there's the specialized drug dealers, the POS supp. companies, the schmoes, the worshipers, and the Weeda's and Blekman's of the industry.

but you'll be ok as long as there's gay4pay
Z

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: January 09, 2008, 04:22:30 PM »
why do you know this

Ted Bundy is pretty famous.

Lots of info about him, his life, his psyche and even realtionships. He was highly intelligent, and though I'm not saying it's cool think of him as cool or anything; it's just that he was pretty interesting.

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #15 on: January 09, 2008, 04:24:44 PM »
Ted Bundy is pretty famous.

Lots of info about him, his life, his psyche and even realtionships. He was highly intelligent, and though I'm not saying it's cool think of him as cool or anything; it's just that he was pretty interesting.

but memorizing a photo taken 2 days and then where it was taken sounds to me squadfather is obsessed with serial killers
Z

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: January 09, 2008, 04:25:37 PM »

Nasser = a pretty credable source. And Shawn Ray have confirmed it.

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #17 on: January 09, 2008, 04:31:41 PM »
Nasser = a pretty credable source. And Shawn Ray have confirmed it.

Sorry,but I have a hard time believing everything these guys say.

Think about it, Nasser comes off as a bitter has-been. He's obviously done with comp., so he has no problems talking, whether true or not. He's got an issue with Milos, so of course he's gonna bad-mouth him.

However, as I said before, I still enjoy seeing these delusional drug abusers go at each other..... ;)

EDIT: Shawn Ray is not a credible ANYTHING. Besides, he's also got a feud with Milos.  :-\
HAHA, RON.....

GigantorX

• Getbig V
  • GetBig's A-Team is the Light of Truth!
« Reply #18 on: January 09, 2008, 04:57:22 PM »
Sorry,but I have a hard time believing everything these guys say.

Think about it, Nasser comes off as a bitter has-been. He's obviously done with comp., so he has no problems talking, whether true or not. He's got an issue with Milos, so of course he's gonna bad-mouth him.

However, as I said before, I still enjoy seeing these delusional drug abusers go at each other..... ;)

EDIT: Shawn Ray is not a credible ANYTHING. Besides, he's also got a feud with Milos.  :-\

Wait, Nasser just comes off as a bitter has been? Son, Nasser is a bitter has been. All of this bullshit about "real estate deals" and him ratting on everyone and lying about everything is pretty pathetic. The fact that he actually takes this "Team Nasser" schmoeism serious is incredibly disturbing.

nycbull

• Getbig V
  • Team Jay Should Have Won
« Reply #19 on: January 09, 2008, 05:08:37 PM »
Milos will be OK, he has amazing skills in self preservation, he comes second only to Arnold.  He will land on his feet and look good doing it. I wouldnt underestimate him.

He is a lot like the Governator, almost identical in nature, background and the relentless pursuit of the mythical American Dream, except Milos was born to late to make in tinsle town, thats probably his biggest frustration. By the time he hit it big, the public was over steroided muscle men.

YoungBlood

• Getbig V
  • Weee!
« Reply #20 on: January 09, 2008, 05:09:34 PM »
but memorizing a photo taken 2 days and then where it was taken sounds to me squadfather is obsessed with serial killers

Sounds like a pretty stupid assessment to me, then again, it's Bluto making the assumption that someone is obsessed with serial killers based on one comment of one photo.
You've never remembered details about something just from seeing it, Bluto? I have, sometimes I have to remember up to 300-400 products as I merchandise a store. This includes all flavors, and brands and such. But I guess that means I'm obsessed with ice cream? ::) ::) ::)

joelocal

« Reply #21 on: January 09, 2008, 05:10:51 PM »
We disagreed on alot........but what really did it for me, is when I was reading a thread on his board where he said you can combine BBing with MMA.........utter BS on training philosophy!!

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #22 on: January 09, 2008, 05:13:19 PM »
Sounds like a pretty stupid assessment to me, then again, it's Bluto making the assumption that someone is obsessed with serial killers based on one comment of one photo.
You've never remembered details about something just from seeing it, Bluto? I have, sometimes I have to remember up to 300-400 products as I merchandise a store. This includes all flavors, and brands and such. But I guess that means I'm obsessed with ice cream? ::) ::) ::)

Either that or he's got a good memory
Z

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #23 on: January 09, 2008, 05:14:32 PM »
We disagreed on alot........but what really did it for me, is when I was reading a thread on his board where he said you can combine BBing with MMA.........utter BS on training philosophy!!

That was a good thread!  8)

Classic stuff.
Z

joelocal

« Reply #24 on: January 09, 2008, 05:15:30 PM »
That was a good thread!  8)

Classic stuff.

That was the biggest bunch of BS I've heard him say!