Author Topic: REPUB PLATFORM  (Read 732 times)

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
REPUB PLATFORM
« on: January 09, 2008, 04:31:51 PM »
its funny watching the contrast between the priorities of the current demos and the repubs during speeches/debates...the demos have solid, logical, real-world priorities such as focusing on renewable energy, cheaper health care, helping the middle class, check the outsourcing of jobs, environmental sustainability issues, etc...

meanwhile the repubs priorities seem to be
1. keep us safe from all those terrorists who are trying to get you cause they hate that your free!! ::)
2. we'll let you keep your guns
3. i will find osama!! ::)
4. lets be real concerned about iran !!!
5. fight them bad sturroids!!!

lmao, watching a guiliani speech was hilarious i cant believe how simple, gullible, and dumb his followers must be. his main concerns dealt with finding osama, taking the fight to the 'terrorists', watching out for iran...a theme of his whole campaign seems to be that he was 'in the middle of' 9/11 ::)

JBGRAY

• Getbig IV
Re: REPUB PLATFORM
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2008, 06:01:54 PM »
Yes, it is rather appalling.  The Dems, however, are equally stupid and their followers cannot be called any more intelligent than those of Guiliani's.

- More bureaucracies and higher taxes.

- Universal Healthcare......like we actually have the money to create it. 

- Lax on immigration.  Paths to citizenship for illegal aliens.

- Pandering and enacting policies on behalf of special interests that largely do not coincide with the majority of American's interests.  Some of these groups include the SPLC, NAACP, GLAAD, La Raza, MECHA, ADL, Urban League, and others of their ilk and subsidiaries.

- Nothing but lip service paid to the Iraq War.  We hear about withdrawals, but there is silence about what may happen in the region if we immediately leave or other solutions.

- No solid references to fixing our monetary policy.  Free Trade, trade imbalances, fiat money, government bailing out corporations, and offshoring have all greatly contributed to the gutting of our industry, cheapening of the Dollar, and transforming formerly Unionized and well-paying jobs into a Service Economy filled with Service-sector wage-slavers.

The Dems are not a viable solution to our problems.  In fact, they and the Repubs actually have a lot in common:  unwavering and uncritical support of Israel, the War on Terror, bigger government, and no monetary fixes.

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
  • TAKE YO FUCKING JACKET WIT YA
« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2008, 06:13:51 PM »
Some of these groups include the SPLC, NAACP, GLAAD, La Raza, MECHA, ADL, Urban League, and others of their ilk and subsidiaries.

You forgot NAMBLA.

Dems are also for imminent domain.. the privaledge of the gov't to seize YOUR private property for use of "the common good."

Dems are against your right to defend yourself from assault, burglary, and other personal harm.  In their eyes the police should be your only protection.

Dems are for taxing the rich well beyond a reasonable and proportionate rate... goodbye prosperity and the american dream.

JM, your views on the repub platform is skewed way off course.. keep reading buddy.  Anyone supporting the dems might be the idiots you should be referring to.

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2008, 07:04:06 PM »
my opinions are based only on the debates and speeches ive seen, i have by no means conducted intensive research on each candidate.

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
  • TAKE YO FUCKING JACKET WIT YA
« Reply #4 on: January 09, 2008, 07:05:00 PM »
my opinions are based only on the debates and speeches ive seen, i have by no means conducted intensive research on each candidate.

So basically you have no intelligent commentary..

..I apologize for assuming otherwise.

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: January 09, 2008, 07:19:18 PM »
no thats not the case at all

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #6 on: January 09, 2008, 09:01:52 PM »
So basically you have no intelligent commentary..

IRONY.