Author Topic: McCain  (Read 1156 times)

Cy Tolliver

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
McCain
« on: January 09, 2008, 08:32:41 PM »
I like the fact that he won't jump to give Iraq back to the terrorists.  He wants to stay there for 100 or more years.  If thats what it takes.

TEAM LAURA LEE!

figgs

• Getbig IV
  • from realization to infinity
Re: McCain
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2008, 10:25:03 PM »
"When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace."
-Jimmy Hendrix

The presidential race is a competition between people more in love with power than anyone else in the country. McCain dreams and fantasizes about being able to be commander in chief of the U.S. army. Imagine that responsibility being granted upon you. That's a fuckin power trip. And these people are fuckin competing for that power.

"I don't want to run your life, I don't know how to run your life, it's not my job to run your life, and I don't have the authority to run your life".
-Ron Paul

Try to be smart about this, guys. It's not prom.
~

MB_722

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith
« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2008, 10:33:02 PM »
If thats what it takes.

??? this baffles me.

war on terrorism is unwinnable and radical islams war on the west is unwinnable. If anyone was sane they would realize this.

Cy Tolliver

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2008, 10:44:23 PM »
Iraq is where terrorists live.
TEAM LAURA LEE!

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #4 on: January 10, 2008, 04:04:30 AM »
I like the fact that he won't jump to give Iraq back to the terrorists.  He wants to stay there for 100 or more years.  If thats what it takes.

Back to the what?

When was Iraq ever run by terrorists?
As empty as paradise

mightymouse72

• Getbig III
« Reply #5 on: January 10, 2008, 04:07:48 AM »
Back to the what?

When was Iraq ever run by terrorists?

saddam hussein.  he's dead now
W

mightymouse72

• Getbig III
« Reply #6 on: January 10, 2008, 04:10:37 AM »
??? this baffles me.

war on terrorism is unwinnable and radical islams war on the west is unwinnable. If anyone was sane they would realize this.

???  this baffles me.

so we just let them take over, let them kill innocent people all over the world?? 
W

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: January 10, 2008, 04:37:44 AM »
saddam hussein.  he's dead now

Saddam Hussein was considered a dictator.

Not a terrorist.

Hope this helps.
As empty as paradise

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
  • Hesitation doesn't come easily in this blood...
« Reply #8 on: January 10, 2008, 04:43:45 AM »
"When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace."
-Jimmy Hendrix

Haha yes, Jimmy Hendrix really was a known intellect.

"When the power sleeping pills causes me to choke and drown on my own vomit I will know peace via death."
-Jimmy Hendrix

Quotations from Britney Spears carry as much weight.
الاسلام هو شيطانية

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: January 10, 2008, 04:46:35 AM »
???  this baffles me.

so we just let them take over, let them kill innocent people all over the world?? 

The problem is that "the war on terror" has only created more, not less, tension between the Western Civilization and Islamic Community.

Not to mention, it has also managed to fcuk up the relations with Russia and China severly.

Good fcuking job George W Bush! >:(

It baffles me that anyone still thinks that aggression is still the right way, after more than 5 years of setbacks on the global scene.
As empty as paradise

JBGRAY

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: January 10, 2008, 06:10:14 AM »
radical islams war on the west is unwinnable.

Radical Islams war on the West is definately winnable.  Ask the Europeans about it.  The 2005 London train bombing that killed 52 and injured 700. The Madrid train bombing in 2004 that left 191 dead and 1,824 injured.  The '06 German bombing plot. The car bomb plots in London and Glasgow.   The thousands of terror suspects.  Numerous other plots.  Almost too many plots to keep track of.

Existence of groups such as the Muslim Brotherhood, the Islamic Council of Europe, the Association of Muslim Lawyers, and the Islamic Sharia Council are all allowed to exist and flourish under the umbrella of Western tolerance.  Hundreds of thousands of Muslims enter Europe every year, migrants primarily from Africa and the Middle East.  Many of these enter illegally. 

Islam and the West are incompatable with each other.  Think of it as Social Darwinism.  Islam seeks to spread, to dominate, to be the sole religion on earth.  It seeks to be the only lifestyle on earth.  It is aggressive and persevering.  It's foundation is filled with millions of devoted followers.  It is a culture that is intensely proud of it's heritage, religion, and customs.  The West is largely none of these.  The only exception I can think of nowadays is the U.S's push for Democratic ideaology around the world.  The West is becoming more apathetic and shameful of it's identity.  The West is guilt-ridden, and willing to appease just about any group or force....despite that group or force completely going against what Western civilization stands for. 

Yes, Radical Islam is definately winnable, and it is slowly winning in much of Europe....but that is primarily the West's fault and not the sole fault of Islamic ideaologies.

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
  • Hesitation doesn't come easily in this blood...
« Reply #11 on: January 10, 2008, 06:52:44 AM »
Yes, Radical Islam is definately winnable, and it is slowly winning in much of Europe....but that is primarily the West's fault and not the sole fault of Islamic ideaologies.

Yes, and it's a war we can't win in our current state.

EU, Canada, US and Australia all make provisions for Sharia/Islam. Make NO DOUBT ABOUT IT.
الاسلام هو شيطانية

mightymouse72

• Getbig III
« Reply #12 on: January 10, 2008, 06:56:17 AM »
The problem is that "the war on terror" has only created more, not less, tension between the Western Civilization and Islamic Community.

Not to mention, it has also managed to fcuk up the relations with Russia and China severly.

Good fcuking job George W Bush! >:(

It baffles me that anyone still thinks that aggression is still the right way, after more than 5 years of setbacks on the global scene.

this country has dealt with terrorism since the 1970's and we never aggressively dealt with them.  and it has gotten worse since then.  now, hedgehog, you tell me how ignoring the terrorist was the right way!!  please tell me how your passive attitude will make the world better. 
carter didn't deal with them, reagan didn't, bush 1 didn't, and clinton didn't.  we FINALLY had a president with the balls to go after them.  though i'm sure he was worried at how the 'getbig' boards would perceive it.   ;)
W

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #13 on: January 10, 2008, 06:58:43 AM »
we FINALLY had a president with the balls to go after them. 

Except when we had Osama's location in Pakistan in 2005, and Bush stopped the mission to get him.

You know, because it would make Musharraf look bad.

Yeah, Bush will start 2 wars to stop terrorism but will ignore a chance to kill the worlds #1 terrorist because it might make someone look bad?   You buying that line of bullshit? haha

mightymouse72

• Getbig III
« Reply #14 on: January 10, 2008, 07:08:17 AM »
Except when we had Osama's location in Pakistan in 2005, and Bush stopped the mission to get him.

You know, because it would make Musharraf look bad.

Yeah, Bush will start 2 wars to stop terrorism but will ignore a chance to kill the worlds #1 terrorist because it might make someone look bad?   You buying that line of bullshit? haha

i love how you have all the clearances to attend the high level national security meetings at the white house.  are you sure you should be revealing these high class documents?? 

i'm certainly not buying your line of BS.  haha
W

mightymouse72

• Getbig III
« Reply #15 on: January 10, 2008, 11:40:43 AM »
Real men like MightyMouse are rare.  Guys who arnt afraid to defend there country.

what are you guys talking about we let osama go?  the soldiers pulled him out of that spider hole like a worm.

thanks for the props, however they pulled saddam out of the hole.  osama is still pushing his dialysis machine around the mountains.
W