Author Topic: Bethany Howlett Fan Club: Join Now!!  (Read 14396 times)

Special Ed

• Toms
  • Getbig V
  • Special Ed Forever!
Bethany Howlett Fan Club: Join Now!!
« on: January 09, 2008, 11:44:01 PM »
-Just got this. I'm stoked to be the 1st member!

Dear Friend:

Become a member of The Official Yahoo! Fan Club of IFBBB and FAME Fitnesss Professional Bethany Carter Howlett!

Come and see why BethanyHowlett.com has been voted "Physique Athlete Website of the Year" yet again for the 2007 year! Congratulations Bethany Carter Howlett!

Be sure to visit the Products verticals via the Main Site and The Exclusive Members Lounge of BethanyHowlett.com. Fit For Royalty Beverages, featuring: Fit For A Queen Dessert Merlot, Bethany Howlett White Zinfandel Wine, Lady Bethany Rose Champagne, Better Bodies By Bethany Bottled Spring Water, and Queen B Sparkling Mineral Water, are all now available for purchase. Enjoy!

Health, More Importantly Wealth, and Warmest Regards.......From The Assistant Staff of BethanyHowlett.com and Better Bodies By Bethany, Inc.

God Bless and Good Health Always,

Bethany Carter Howlett PhD, MBA, MS, CSCS, CPT, RD
IFBB and FAME Professional Fitness Athlete
Playboy and Penthouse Magazine Featured Model, Cybergirl, Host, and Spokesmodel
SAG/AFTRA
Better Bodies By Bethany, Inc.
www.bethanyhowlett.com
www.myspace.com/fitqueenb
www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=507013415
http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group/bchowlett/
bchowlett@hotmail.com
p: 703.855.6449
f: 703.821.0570
"Being healthy is the foundation of success."

***Health Regimens for the Corporate Individual, Mr. Monkey Packs A Healthy Lunch, and Thoughts of Internal And Enlightened Praise, three books by Bethany Carter Howlett, are available for purchase via her site, Amazon.com, AuthorHouse.com, and in all major bookstores. Seven eBooks on various health and fitness topics are available for purchase via her site as well.***

***The Exclusive Members Lounge is updated daily and harbors an online chat and webcam feature, message board forums, videos and sexy nude photos of The Fit Queen B, new posters, new DVDs, a daily diary, training secrets, nutrition regimens, health recipes, fitness articles, girlfriend galleries, adult toystore/lingerie boutique, 2008 nude calendars and much more!***

***Please visit www.bethanyhowlett.com to see the three new fragrance lines from Bethany Carter Howlett. Danger and Blue Body are super sexy feminine fragrances, and Define is the hot metrosexual male fragrance.***

***Please visit www.bethanyhowlett.com to view the selection of funky and trendy hats that make up the Queen B Custom Baseball and Custom Skull Cap Lines and Queen B Custom Mesh Trucker Hat Line. Also be sure to view the selection of cute, funny, and trendy t-shirts that make up the Queen B Custom T-Shirt and Queen B Bitchy Baby T-Shirt Line.***

***Please visit www.bethanyhowlett.com to view the selection of adorable and sassy slogan items that make up the Queen B Custom Pet Clothing Line.***

***The new DVD featuring the behind the scenes look at a real professional fitness model photoshoot, the actual photoshoot caught on rolling camara, images that were used in Pure Magazine from the photoshoot, and interview footage with Bethany herself, is now available via www.bethanyhowlett.com.***

***The Queen B Microbikini and Accessory Limited Line is available via www.bethanyhowlett.com. This line is part of an exclusive partnership with Diva Bikinis of www.divabikini.com and features high-end custom swimwear and matching assessories.***

***Fit Queen B's health and fitness trainnig DVD is here and can be found via home electronic stores, Amazon.com, her site, many health and fitness industry websites, and health food and supplement stores. Purchase yours today via the Products verticals of BethanyHowlett.com!***

***Bethany Carter Howlett has released her very own signature beverage line titled, Fit For Royalty. Fit For A Queen Dessert Merlot Wine, Bethany Howlett White Zinfandel Wine, Lady Bethany Rose Champagne, Better Bodies By Bethany Spring Water, and Queen B Sparkling Mineral Water, are all available for order via the Products verticals of www.bethanyhowlett.com!***

***The Fit Queen B Barbie Doll complete with teacup puppy, sexy outfit, stilettos, and much more is available for purchase via the Products verticals of Bethany Howlett.com!***
BigNationRadio.com

thisiskeith12

Re: BETHANY HOWLETT FAN CLUB: Join Now!!
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2008, 11:49:26 PM »
I'd like to inquire about a position at BethanyHowlett.com, I wonder what kind of healthcare plans she offers???

Special Ed

• Toms
  • Getbig V
  • Special Ed Forever!
« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2008, 11:51:14 PM »
Now available at BethanyHowlett.com

Custom Baseball Caps by Bethany
BigNationRadio.com

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2008, 12:01:04 AM »
Now available at BethanyHowlett.com

Custom Baseball Caps by Bethany

haha, Oh man.
Yeah, if I join, that should double the amount of online subscribers. :D
N

Purge_WTF

« Reply #4 on: January 10, 2008, 01:44:24 AM »
Come and see why BethanyHowlett.com has been voted "Physique Athlete Website of the Year" yet again for the 2007 year! Congratulations Bethany Carter Howlett!

Who awarded her? Mister Magoo?

David Puddy

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
  • All signs point to YES!
« Reply #5 on: January 10, 2008, 01:56:39 AM »
Cool stuff.
Talk to me babay.

Robert_Lopez

• Competitors
  • Getbig II
« Reply #6 on: January 10, 2008, 06:48:12 AM »
Someone please tell me this is a joke!! I really think this girl needs an intervention in her life more than Britney!! I hope to see her at the arnold,lol

m8

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: January 10, 2008, 06:50:57 AM »
What a stupid bitch.

Deadpool

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: January 10, 2008, 06:52:09 AM »
just bought one of her dogtags ;D
X

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #9 on: January 10, 2008, 06:57:28 AM »
teacup puppies are where it's at     lol

Purge_WTF

« Reply #10 on: January 10, 2008, 07:05:19 AM »
just bought one of her dogtags ;D

No, that's one of Kamali's tags.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #11 on: January 10, 2008, 07:27:10 AM »
Exclusive Member's Lounge!? Ewww. Is that like the Champagne Room where they siphon money from you at an even greater rate than on the floor.

/so i've heard, etc.

BODYBUILDER212

• Getbig II
« Reply #12 on: January 10, 2008, 09:39:04 AM »
WOW who is this lady I think i had a busy schedule always saying i need more hours in the day to run my business well, i would love to know how in the hell this lady can get all that shit done in a days work.  Who is she?

Bethany Carter Howlett PhD, MBA, MS, CSCS, CPT, RD
IFBB and FAME Professional Fitness Athlete
Playboy and Penthouse Magazine Featured Model, Cybergirl, Host, and Spokesmodel
SAG/AFTRA
Better Bodies By Bethany, Inc.
www.bethanyhowlett.com
www.myspace.com/fitqueenb
www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=507013415
http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group/bchowlett/
bchowlett@hotmail.com

***Health Regimens for the Corporate Individual, Mr. Monkey Packs A Healthy Lunch, and Thoughts of Internal And Enlightened Praise, three books by Bethany Carter Howlett, are available for purchase via her site, Amazon.com, AuthorHouse.com, and in all major bookstores. Seven eBooks on various health and fitness topics are available for purchase via her site as well.***

***The Exclusive Members Lounge is updated daily and harbors an online chat and webcam feature, message board forums, videos and sexy nude photos of The Fit Queen B, new posters, new DVDs, a daily diary, training secrets, nutrition regimens, health recipes, fitness articles, girlfriend galleries, adult toystore/lingerie boutique, 2008 nude calendars and much more!***

***Please visit www.bethanyhowlett.com to see the three new fragrance lines from Bethany Carter Howlett. Danger and Blue Body are super sexy feminine fragrances, and Define is the hot metrosexual male fragrance.***

***Please visit www.bethanyhowlett.com to view the selection of funky and trendy hats that make up the Queen B Custom Baseball and Custom Skull Cap Lines and Queen B Custom Mesh Trucker Hat Line. Also be sure to view the selection of cute, funny, and trendy t-shirts that make up the Queen B Custom T-Shirt and Queen B Bitchy Baby T-Shirt Line.***

***Please visit www.bethanyhowlett.com to view the selection of adorable and sassy slogan items that make up the Queen B Custom Pet Clothing Line.***

***The new DVD featuring the behind the scenes look at a real professional fitness model photoshoot, the actual photoshoot caught on rolling camara, images that were used in Pure Magazine from the photoshoot, and interview footage with Bethany herself, is now available via www.bethanyhowlett.com.***

***The Queen B Microbikini and Accessory Limited Line is available via www.bethanyhowlett.com. This line is part of an exclusive partnership with Diva Bikinis of www.divabikini.com and features high-end custom swimwear and matching assessories.***

***Fit Queen B's health and fitness trainnig DVD is here and can be found via home electronic stores, Amazon.com, her site, many health and fitness industry websites, and health food and supplement stores. Purchase yours today via the Products verticals of BethanyHowlett.com!***

***Bethany Carter Howlett has released her very own signature beverage line titled, Fit For Royalty. Fit For A Queen Dessert Merlot Wine, Bethany Howlett White Zinfandel Wine, Lady Bethany Rose Champagne, Better Bodies By Bethany Spring Water, and Queen B Sparkling Mineral Water, are all available for order via the Products verticals of www.bethanyhowlett.com!***

***The Fit Queen B Barbie Doll complete with teacup puppy, sexy outfit, stilettos, and much more is available for purchase via the Products verticals of Bethany Howlett.com!***

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #13 on: January 10, 2008, 02:04:56 PM »
Hey Sped, she has advertised a BCH Barbie doll.  As you know Barbie is a copyrighted name belonging to Mattel.  Hmmmmmmm. . .do you really think that Mattel licensed their precious name to that whore?

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #14 on: January 10, 2008, 02:15:01 PM »
 ???

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #15 on: January 10, 2008, 02:21:54 PM »
hey Ed do we get free music from??

http://bethanyhowlett.com/music/04%20rehab.mp3

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #16 on: January 10, 2008, 02:27:37 PM »
hey Ed do we get free music from??

http://bethanyhowlett.com/music/04%20rehab.mp3
hahaha

Click on any music literature title to hear the piece performed by Bethany Carter Howlett a capella to show her true talent in isolation.  

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
« Reply #17 on: January 10, 2008, 02:33:51 PM »
Bethany has a Master's degree.  Discuss.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #18 on: January 10, 2008, 02:36:08 PM »
Bethany has a Master's degree.  Discuss.

PHD mothafucka!
HAHA, RON.....

Deadpool

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: January 10, 2008, 05:04:31 PM »
Hey Sped, she has advertised a BCH Barbie doll.  As you know Barbie is a copyrighted name belonging to Mattel.  Hmmmmmmm. . .do you really think that Mattel licensed their precious name to that whore?
X

avesher

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh Potato, Sleepy Time
Re: Bethany Howlett Fan Club: Join Now!!
« Reply #20 on: January 10, 2008, 05:06:39 PM »
do I get an automatic PHD if I join---I mean Melvin (Vince) Goodrum calls himself doctor, why can't I.

Deadpool

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: January 10, 2008, 05:07:31 PM »
I have a PhD...Piled higher and Deeper.  ;)
X

BFP

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #22 on: January 10, 2008, 06:37:19 PM »
I have a PhD...Piled higher and Deeper.  ;)

Ive seen your pics...you talking about donuts and double cheeseburgers???

Jason

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #23 on: January 10, 2008, 06:38:15 PM »
Ive seen your pics...you talking about donuts and double cheeseburgers???

Jason
you only talk from experience  ;D
follow the arrows

Purge_WTF

« Reply #24 on: January 10, 2008, 08:07:22 PM »