Author Topic: Munchies while dieting  (Read 5439 times)

candidizzle

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= TRB953
Re: Munchies while dieting
« Reply #75 on: January 12, 2008, 10:21:32 AM »
i am getting an ounce of some trainwreck today for just 190. fucking amazing weed too...i tested it out the other night never been so lit in my life. of course theres the fact that it was the first time i had smoked in about a month(i think it was about a month), so it probably hit me a bit harder than it might hit someone who is an everyday smoker. but i was trippin balls. time was "glitching" and shit... haha

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #76 on: January 12, 2008, 10:36:49 AM »
i am getting an ounce of some trainwreck today for just 190. fucking amazing weed too...i tested it out the other night never been so lit in my life. of course theres the fact that it was the first time i had smoked in about a month(i think it was about a month), so it probably hit me a bit harder than it might hit someone who is an everyday smoker. but i was trippin balls. time was "glitching" and shit... haha

Have you tried shrooms or acid?

candidizzle

• Getbig V
« Reply #77 on: January 12, 2008, 10:41:24 AM »

Have you tried shrooms or acid?
shrooms yes, acid no.

the trip from salvia was pretty cool... and from what im told the salvia trip is basically an acid trip without the hallucinations. (at least... the power of salvia that i smoked)

shroms are my favorite drug....they clear shit up in my mind so much. i am a horrible over-thinker..shrroms keep my thoughts simple, yet deep.

Faust

• Getbig IV
  • It's a league game, Smokey
« Reply #78 on: January 12, 2008, 11:09:57 AM »
shrooms yes, acid no.

the trip from salvia was pretty cool... and from what im told the salvia trip is basically an acid trip without the hallucinations. (at least... the power of salvia that i smoked)

shroms are my favorite drug....they clear shit up in my mind so much. i am a horrible over-thinker..shrroms keep my thoughts simple, yet deep.
Try to write down your deep thoughts, i doubt they'll seem "deep" when you're sober again.
Anybody that uses drugs to "help" them is fucked up.

My ex smokes pot every day, supposedly to clear he head and to help her sleep. Now i doubt she can go to sleep without it. Just causes dependance and makes you think it helps you, it masks the problem.
For her for example, she needs to work out a lot of personal issues (with dad etc...) but instead of doing so, she relies on pot to get her by.

$

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: January 12, 2008, 11:10:53 AM »
shrooms yes, acid no.

Ever had a bad trip? How do you hold back the puke - cycle to avoid a fuckup?

Try to write down your deep thoughts, i doubt they'll seem "deep" when you're sober again.

My ex smokes pot every day, supposedly to clear he head and to help her sleep. Now i doubt she can go to sleep without it. Just causes dependance and makes you think it helps you, it masks the problem.
For her for example, she needs to work out a lot of personal issues (with dad etc...) but instead of doing so, she relies on pot to get her by.

Your statement = way to absolute.

You CAN have profound thoughts on certain drugs.

If a person is fucked up, then drugs = a bad solution. But you can never claim that it = basically not possible (which you imply) to have deep thoughts that can even beat "non drugged" thoughts while on stuff like shrooms.

candidizzle

• Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: January 12, 2008, 11:12:09 AM »

you have obviously never eaten mushrooms.

no never had anything in the slightest resembling a bad trip. i dont know what you mean about throwing up...shrooms taste good to me.

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: January 12, 2008, 11:15:21 AM »
you have obviously never eaten mushrooms.

no never had anything in the slightest resembling a bad trip. i dont know what you mean about throwing up...shrooms taste good to me.

Many people get these urges to puke in a cyclical fashion on certain shrooms (once every hour or something like that). If they puke, more psilocybine = absorbed on the way up, and they can freak out.

candidizzle

• Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: January 12, 2008, 12:52:29 PM »

Many people get these urges to puke in a cyclical fashion on certain shrooms (once every hour or something like that). If they puke, more psilocybine = absorbed on the way up, and they can freak out.
wow. maybe ill try throwing up next time i want to trip harder

hahahha just kidding just kidding!

windsor88

• Getbig IV
  • Victim of the Drug War
« Reply #83 on: January 12, 2008, 04:11:40 PM »
I started out acid first then took shrooms years later.  Shrooms never did anything really. I guess I expected acid results the way everyone says shit like they were tripping.  Shit man...take 3 window pane and then lets talk tripping. That was 20 years ago so I am glad I lived through that dumb shit.  All it takes is one bad hit or trip to send you over the edge.  It's true.  So think about that Candizzle when you get some acid someday.  You are just one thought away from insanity...lol. Have a good trip.    ;D

Go 4 It

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • "The World Meets Nobody Half Way"
« Reply #84 on: January 12, 2008, 04:21:18 PM »
The best time to smoke up is after a workout (in my opinion), take your pwo shake, then blaze up, let your muscle get relaxed wait 45min, then eat a huge meal, you'll have the munchies and will actually benefit from it!

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #85 on: January 12, 2008, 04:41:56 PM »

Arcata Trainwreck? That's a legendary Aghani/Mexican/Thia hybrid clone that originates from the 70's.

You are lucky to be in the west coast.. If I were there I'd be running an 8k growop.. jk

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: January 12, 2008, 07:06:10 PM »
Arcata Trainwreck? That's a legendary Aghani/Mexican/Thia hybrid clone that originates from the 70's.

You are lucky to be in the west coast.. If I were there I'd be running an 8k growop.. jk

that shit sounds good. :P

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #87 on: January 12, 2008, 07:12:09 PM »
that shit sounds good. :P

Should have said afghani.. My bad.

The cannabis species originates aroung Himalayan belt.. Most of the commercial strains these days are children of the plants bred by the pasthus/durkas, as well as the various plants spread around the world. Hell, even Africa had its own vintage strains back in the day, but which are sadly wiped out today.

I am the gh15 of weed. Fuck the DEA because their cause is unjust and immoral to deprive those of us who want to get high after after a leg or back workout.

The US government doesn't care about drugs. I mean why did opium production shoot up like 200% after the US occupation? Just another issue to distract us from the war, so do not be fooled my friends.

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #88 on: January 12, 2008, 07:21:12 PM »
Should have said afghani.. My bad.

The cannabis species originates aroung Himalayan belt.. Most of the commercial strains these days are children of the plants bred by the pasthus/durkas, as well as the various plants spread around the world. Hell, even Africa had its own vintage strains back in the day, but which are sadly wiped out today.

I am the gh15 of weed. Fuck the DEA because their cause is unjust and immoral to deprive those of us who want to get high after after a leg or back workout.

The US government doesn't care about drugs. I mean why did opium production shoot up like 200% after the US occupation? Just another issue to distract us from the war, so do not be fooled my friends.
Why do you use weed?
follow the arrows