Author Topic: Britney Spears is crazy  (Read 5032 times)

joelocal

Re: Britney Spears is crazy
« Reply #25 on: January 10, 2008, 03:18:48 PM »
shes not bi polar... im with gh15,, so is most of britian, its a very american thing to stick a trendy illness on somthing when somones a fuck up..

Yes she is, she has almost every classic symptom of Bi polar/Manic. I lived with one for almost 10 years.

beatmaster

• Getbig IV
  • Save a tree, eat a beaver
« Reply #26 on: January 10, 2008, 03:28:48 PM »
If you're gonna snort coke and drink half a liter a day, then of course you're gonna have episodes of euphoria, followed by depression.  ::)

She doesn't have the mental disorder.

exactly....... plus how crazy would you go if your kids are taken away, all the photographers around you every fuckin' minutes............. the press doesn't help too!  but it doesn't mean she's not a little bit crazy in the head !!!  ;D and i have to say she looks like a cow now
are you delusional?

I ETA PI

• Getbig III
  • TAPPA KEGGA BREW!
« Reply #27 on: January 10, 2008, 03:55:56 PM »
Yes she is, she has almost every classic symptom of Bi polar/Manic. I lived with one for almost 10 years.

So now you're a fucking doctor too? 
Why was she prescribed methylphenidate if she was bipolar?  Surely some doctor would have realized the contraindications to that. 
What particular form of BiPolar do you feel she has Dr. Joe?  I or II? 

Why don't you go back to pretending you're going to get in shape and leave the doctoring up to those without an ever-present need to play "I wish I wasn't a washed up attention whore?"

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #28 on: January 11, 2008, 12:23:42 AM »
Does anyone know what that thing in the circle is?

For the record, my understanding is that Dr. phil did not go to the hospital to treat her, but rather to speak with her, and from there make the determination about whether to continue with the upcoming episode he had planned about her. my understanding is that as a result of his visit, he chose to cancel the show. as to how the show intended to portray her, ...that, I don't know, but it is conceivable that his decision to not do the show was his way of not exacerbating the pressure she may now be under.  :-\
w

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #29 on: January 11, 2008, 12:34:42 PM »

You don't think doing 4-5 recreational drugs a daycan lead to episodes of highs and lows?

Stop with the excuses for this bitch. She's rich, she's not sick; just got a pretty bad drug habbit.