Author Topic: Britney Spears is crazy  (Read 5039 times)

Armageddon

• Getbig III
Britney Spears is crazy
« on: January 10, 2008, 08:34:25 AM »

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
Re: Britney Spears is crazy
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2008, 08:36:39 AM »
and yet she'll still be respected a million times more than you because she has millions to her name and you've got $268.92 in your bank account.

Atlantic

• Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2008, 08:50:34 AM »
and yet she'll still be respected a million times more than you because she has millions to her name and you've got $268.92 in your bank account.

you got more money than me Squadfather

joelocal

« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2008, 08:58:44 AM »
She reminds of someone......can't quite put my finger on it :-\

Oh yeah, I remember now...........

My ex-wife :D

Tom

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: January 10, 2008, 09:04:05 AM »
i've been saying she's bi polar for months now. because even if she wasn't "ill" and was doing this for bad publicity is good publicity even that reason and her actions would be saying something that she's unstable? has she always been or is this a recent chemical inbalance occurence in the past year or two? what is her family history anyone?

while i never liked her and think she is of minimal talent, i also don't think we should make fun of her someone who is indeed need of help! and that includes:

1) fricking vulture paparazzi, did you see how they swarmed in the ambulance to get that last pic? sickening and disgusting what they will do, no shame whatsoever!!

2) fricking dr.phil, the most egotistical, manipulative, opportunistic, no shame sham artist in all of media! a fat loser who writes self help diet workout books ( who is out of shape himself) and who on his show ( the 1 time i watched it years ago) says stuff like " for you to love someone else, you have to love yourself, so love yourself and then you'll love someone! and these assinine audience members and people watching tv eat this shit up!!!!!! for him to try to get more attention by this latest "helping brittney" stunt in her hospital room, people ( yes the dumbass masses) should shun him and hopefully his show will be canceled and never to be heard from again! which is exactly what would have been done 10, 20, 30 years ago! his former wife back in the day said he was the most controlling, ego maniac she had ever come across and his current wife is it for the dough!

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #5 on: January 10, 2008, 09:06:00 AM »
i hear she talks with a british accent nowadays

E
E

joelocal

« Reply #6 on: January 10, 2008, 09:06:24 AM »
i've been saying she's bi polar for months now. because even if she wasn't "ill" and was doing this for bad publicity is good publicity even that reason and her actions would be saying something that she's unstable? has she always been or is this a recent chemical inbalance occurence in the past year or two? what is her family history anyone?

while i never liked her and think she is of minimal talent, i also don't think we should make fun of her someone who is indeed need of help! and that includes:

1) fricking vulture paparazzi, did you see how they swarmed in the ambulance to get that last pic? sickening and disgusting what they will do, no shame whatsoever!!

2) fricking dr.phil, the most egotistical, manipulative, opportunistic, no shame sham artist in all of media! a fat loser who writes self help diet workout books ( who is out of shape himself) and who on his show ( the 1 time i watched it years ago) says stuff like " for you to love someone else, you have to love yourself, so love yourself and then you'll love someone! and these assinine audience members and people watching tv eat this shit up!!!!!! for him to try to get more attention by this latest "helping brittney" stunt in her hospital room, people ( yes the dumbass masses) should shun him and hopefully his show will be canceled and never to be heard from again! which is exactly what would have been done 10, 20, 30 years ago! his former wife back in the day said he was the most controlling, ego maniac she had ever come across and his current wife is it for the dough!

I knew it too.........trust me, I'm an expert on manics :-\

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #7 on: January 10, 2008, 09:10:06 AM »
I knew it too.........trust me, I'm an expert on manics :-\

we know.

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: January 10, 2008, 09:14:16 AM »
while i never liked her and think she is of minimal talent, i also don't think we should make fun of her someone who is indeed need of help!

[/youtube]

noc

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: January 10, 2008, 09:15:07 AM »
Hooch is crazy.

nycbull

• Getbig V
  • Team Jay Should Have Won
« Reply #10 on: January 10, 2008, 09:47:09 AM »

Dr Phil is nuts, I used to think he was a sane guy but he is totally out of control with greed. I predict there will be a big scandal involving him some day, he must be making huge enemies in Hollywood. He has sold his name out to everything and anything that will pay him. He won't even give up his original practice he had in Texas before he became famous.

He has spread his empire out too thin, he is way to cocky,  that is a recipe for disaster.

near where I live there is a huge billboard of his  face staring down at everyone, he has a real arrogant cocky look on his face. Reminds me of TJ Ecklegerg in The Great Gatsby.

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: January 10, 2008, 09:52:43 AM »
Dr Phil is nuts, I used to think he was a sane guy but he is totally out of control with greed. I predict there will be a big scandal involving him some day, he must be making huge enemies in Hollywood. He has sold his name out to everything and anything that will pay him. He won't even give up his original practice he had in Texas before he became famous.

He has spread his empire out too thin, he is way to cocky,  that is a recipe for disaster.

near where I live there is a huge billboard of his  face staring down at everyone, he has a real arrogant cocky look on his face. Reminds me of TJ Ecklegerg in The Great Gatsby.

what little respect had for "Dr." Phil i lost when he came out with a weight loss book. He's a condescending asshole.

nycbull

• Getbig V
  • Team Jay Should Have Won
« Reply #12 on: January 10, 2008, 09:59:23 AM »
what little respect had for "Dr." Phil i lost when he came out with a weight loss book. He's a condescending asshole.

yea thats what his billboard is like,  like he is God watching over all of us little people.

Amazing how it doesnt bother people. We are a sold out society, so forgiving to any large media congolmerant.

Then there is another billboard with the CBS morning crew, there is like one person of every race , but they photoshoped it so it looks like everyone is a white person with a dark tan. You have to look close to see there is actually four different races.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #13 on: January 10, 2008, 10:05:44 AM »

no,,she is no bipolar,, she is typical american girl,,

FAT,,POOR,,HILLY BILLY POOR,ZERO TALENT ATLEAST MADONA NEW HOW TO WRITE SONGS AND PERFORM,,SHE TRY TO SELL SEX BY NO ONE WANT IT FROM FAT WHORES,,SO..DOWN YOU GO INTO DEPRESSION AND FROM THERE THE ROAD TO COMMITING SUICE IS SHORT BUT THIS FAT GIRL LOVE HERSLE FTOO MUCH FOR THAT SO SHE WILL JUST GO SLOWLY AND SAFELY OUT OF THE EYES OF PUBLIC INTO THE AVERAGE 200LB AMERICAN WOMAN SHE NEEDED TO BE TO BEGIN WITH WITH LITTLE MORE MONEY THAT WILL ALSO FADE IN 5-10 YEARS,,

SHE IS GOOD EXAMPLE TO THE WORD DONE AS IN NEVER STARTED DUE TO ZERO TALENT AND GENERATION NOTHING APPROACH
fallen angel

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #14 on: January 10, 2008, 10:07:04 AM »

FAT,,POOR,,HILLY BILLY POOR,ZERO TALENT ATLEAST MADONA NEW HOW TO WRITE SONGS AND PERFORM,,SHE TRY TO SELL SEX BY NO ONE WANT IT FROM FAT WHORES,,SO..DOWN YOU GO INTO DEPRESSION AND FROM THERE THE ROAD TO COMMITING SUICE IS SHORT BUT THIS FAT GIRL LOVE HERSLE FTOO MUCH FOR THAT SO SHE WILL JUST GO SLOWLY AND SAFELY OUT OF THE EYES OF PUBLIC INTO THE AVERAGE 200LB AMERICAN WOMAN SHE NEEDED TO BE TO BEGIN WITH WITH LITTLE MORE MONEY THAT WILL ALSO FADE IN 5-10 YEARS,,

SHE IS GOOD EXAMPLE TO THE WORD DONE AS IN NEVER STARTED DUE TO ZERO TALENT AND GENERATION NOTHING APPROACH

Better believe the opinion of GH15 and not the hundreds of doctors who have commented on her probably being bipolar.  ::)

freespirit

• Getbig V
  • Revolt!
« Reply #15 on: January 10, 2008, 10:10:41 AM »
Better believe the opinion of GH15 and not the hundreds of doctors who have commented on her probably being bipolar.  ::)

You're saying that in defense of britney?   ???

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #16 on: January 10, 2008, 10:12:39 AM »
shes not bi polar... im with gh15,, so is most of britian, its a very american thing to stick a trendy illness on somthing when somones a fuck up..

medz zeppelin

• Getbig IV
  • go west young man.......break bread in the new lan
« Reply #17 on: January 10, 2008, 10:18:44 AM »

At least we've narrowed it down to GH15 being black. wtf

Bobby

• Getbig V
  • is da lordes plan
« Reply #18 on: January 10, 2008, 10:38:17 AM »
At least we've narrowed it down to GH15 being black. wtf

no we didn't
tank u jesus

Playboy

• Getbig V
  • If the bar ain't bending, you're just pretending
« Reply #19 on: January 10, 2008, 11:14:33 AM »
LOL...
That bimbo makes 700,000 dollars a month!

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #20 on: January 10, 2008, 11:28:28 AM »
LOL...
That bimbo makes 700,000 dollars a month!

you dont need talent to make money today,,open legs will be enough,,you cant rape her with out giving her money,,you cant just use her you need to give her share of it,,so she made money and she still make but not from music ,,musi was never anything to do with that fatzo,,she will be out of your memory in couple years
fallen angel

JasonH

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: January 10, 2008, 11:52:44 AM »
She's fucking a photographer from my neck of the woods - Adnan Ghalib from Birmingham - couple of guys in the gym were talking about him the other day - apparently his mates back here are gobsmacked that he's now porking Britney!

spinnis

« Reply #22 on: January 10, 2008, 11:54:27 AM »
I CANīT SEE THE PHOTO

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #23 on: January 10, 2008, 11:56:55 AM »
If you're gonna snort coke and drink half a liter a day, then of course you're gonna have episodes of euphoria, followed by depression.  ::)

She doesn't have the mental disorder.

Alex23

« Reply #24 on: January 10, 2008, 12:28:26 PM »
Hooch is crazy.

He is Vanilla Bear. We ought to match back with Turner.