Author Topic: Nasser's interview #4: My response  (Read 58991 times)

FLYLO

• Getbig III
Re: Nasser's interview #4: My response
« Reply #75 on: January 10, 2008, 04:12:04 PM »

No wonder she went wild; she probably thought it was a thoe.  Is it even worth to do oral on that?

toby2007

• Getbig II
« Reply #76 on: January 10, 2008, 07:45:37 PM »
Poor Milos..I can't believe he actually "asked" his slut of a wife if Nasser actually screwed her! HA! what a jackass!. Guess Milos was not man enough for the tramp..needed to go elsewhere to get serviced. As for Milos not responding to the rest of the interview..he can't..he knows it's all true. Milamar couldn't be satisfied with a horse's tool. If I were Milos I would make sure I would have paternity tests done on my kids...little Dorian or Nasser might be running around his house HA!.

James Blunt

• Getbig IV
« Reply #77 on: January 10, 2008, 08:28:16 PM »
Nasser thought the pussy was garbage so he was just trying to be in and out. TEAM NASSER.

Oaf

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #78 on: January 10, 2008, 08:40:36 PM »
I find it bullsh1t that Milos didn't read the interview due to time constraints but more interesting is that of all the crap Nasser threw at Milos, Milos only responded to Nasser sleeping with his wife. I would much more concerned regarding the accusations of drug use and selling and importing especially with rumours that Hide was to meet by Milos when he arrived at the airport. Nor did he address the stories that he had fucked up peoples bodies and health.

Jerryme7

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Check out www.muscleshoppe.com for the best prices
« Reply #79 on: January 10, 2008, 09:08:09 PM »
Here is proof that Nasser gets all the hot women and I totally believe him when he said he banged Milos's wife multiple times:

Check out this hottie he banged!!

Jerryme7

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Check out www.muscleshoppe.com for the best prices
« Reply #80 on: January 10, 2008, 09:12:17 PM »
More proof!!

Nasser is the man!!

What a sly dog wearing shades and all!!!

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #81 on: January 10, 2008, 09:25:58 PM »
Don't believe a word of Nasser.

Would nasser just join getbig already. As opposed to Milos, nasser doesn't have a job and probably has all the time in the world, then again, i guess he is pretty busy making up more stories to tell his groupies ::)
No doubt about it...

Benito Mutumbo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #82 on: January 10, 2008, 09:48:15 PM »
Team Pumpkinhead is in ruins

Wizard of truth

BringItOn33

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #83 on: January 10, 2008, 10:04:18 PM »
My girlfriend always wanted nasser.. She would get all happy and start saying some freaky things when i showed her the bfto tape..I must thank him in a way because of him i had alot of sexy time that day.    :D

Special Ed

• Toms
  • Getbig V
  • Special Ed Forever!
« Reply #84 on: January 11, 2008, 07:48:47 AM »
Milos makes a valid point. 99% of our wives/girlfriends weren't virgins when we met them (hopefully!). And 99% of them won't admit that they fucked the basketball team, a homeless guy, or your best friend. But chances are, especially if they went to college (and add 10-20 dudes for a sorority girl), they've been with their share and sucked a good 30-40 dicks in their life. You wanna pretend Milos's wife is a slut for getting it on with Nasser? Fine. Just admit your girlfriend/wife is a slut for getting it on with a bunch of juiced up losers who wish they were Nasser.

Self-Inflicted Meltdown.
BigNationRadio.com

nycbull

• Getbig V
  • Team Jay Should Have Won
« Reply #85 on: January 11, 2008, 08:22:32 AM »
Milos makes a valid point. 99% of our wives/girlfriends weren't virgins when we met them (hopefully!). And 99% of them won't admit that they fucked the basketball team, a homeless guy, or your best friend. But chances are, especially if they went to college (and add 10-20 dudes for a sorority girl), they've been with their share and sucked a good 30-40 dicks in their life. You wanna pretend Milos's wife is a slut for getting it on with Nasser? Fine. Just admit your girlfriend/wife is a slut for getting it on with a bunch of juiced up losers who wish they were Nasser.

Self-Inflicted Meltdown.

Plus the bodybuilding sub-culture is very incestuous, They all slept with each other, many times over back and forth.

I dont think it is a big thing for them to marry someone who has slept with all their friends. 

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: January 11, 2008, 12:56:59 PM »
So Nass didn't like Sandra Blackie....big whoop....who deosn't?

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: January 11, 2008, 01:01:39 PM »
Mishko....why do you think Nass doesn't talk about Synthol use?

JediKnight

• Getbig IV
« Reply #88 on: January 11, 2008, 01:13:21 PM »
My boyfriend always wanted nasser.. He would get all happy and start saying some freaky things when i showed him the bfto tape..I must thank him in a way because of him i had alot of sexy time that day.    :D

HI BigBobs

sele137

• Getbig II
  • Get Fuck
« Reply #89 on: January 11, 2008, 01:19:52 PM »
Mishko....why do you think Nass doesn't talk about Synthol use?

Why any professional bodybuilder doesn talk about synthol use and 99% used?

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
« Reply #90 on: January 11, 2008, 03:22:39 PM »
Lets see, Nasser’s message contained the following facts about Milos

1)  Ripping off his “friend” Sonny Schmidt into thinking that he is paying 1/3rd the rent while actually charging full rent
2)  Being addicted to and taking excessive recreational drugs
3)  Selling recreational drugs
4)  Ratting out other drug dealers
5)  Having a wife who has been with so many men within the industry, including Nasser
6)  Borrowing $2550 from Nasser never to pay him back
7)  Taking free Weider supplements that were given in trust and intended for personal use only and selling them at his store for a 100% markup
8)  Spilling the beans to his “friend” Nasser’s wife that Nasser slept with Milamar
9)  Embarassing other pros by having them have to fly out to speak to DEA agents
10)  Having calf implants
11)  Recommending dangerous dosages of drugs to clients and ruining their physiques as test pilots.

And in response Milos’ “defence” is that his wife now claims that Nasser had a small penis and only lasted 17 seconds to make Milos feel better?   ::)

And remember Nasser did not do any of this unprovoked, it was only after Milos had the audacity to insult Nasser on the forums.

bigbobs

• Getbig V
Re: Nasser's interview
« Reply #91 on: January 11, 2008, 03:34:07 PM »
Now that is how a real man responds -

Yes, a "real man" responds to so many serious accusations by saying, "so what if you screwed my wife she now claims that you were no good"  ::)

Milos said they weren't married and Nasser said he didn't know they were even involved when it happened.

Yes but just a few months after she was moving to San Diego to move in with Milos...pretty likely that they were together when she slept with Nasser...and even if they weren't...it's not like she was faithful to Milos...she slept with Dorian and a boatload of others.

Milos - What about cute Nasser's assertion that Milamar tried to screw the FDA agents that interviewed her to save you from prosecution?

Not quite sure how Nasser would know this to begin with tbh.

Nasser is friends with at least one DEA agent.

Lamplighterx

• Getbig III
  • I support the Wizard of Truth
« Reply #92 on: January 11, 2008, 03:36:49 PM »
im still proud to be a part of team nasser
Proud to be a member of Team Nasser

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #93 on: January 11, 2008, 03:39:22 PM »
Nasser is not a pimp. He is a broken, washed-up, middle-aged man with no girlfriend , a small penis ..and he has to sell his sweaty clothes to pay his drug bills.

That's not Alpha.

More bitter than a pint of lemon and crushed aspirin.

Really?  He seems to enjoying the incredibly muscular, retired and financially independent, and booty-hoarding life in all these recent pics!

sele137

• Getbig II
  • Get Fuck
« Reply #94 on: January 11, 2008, 03:41:40 PM »
Lets see, Nasser’s message contained the following facts about Milos

1)  Ripping off his “friend” Sonny Schmidt into thinking that he is paying 1/3rd the rent while actually charging full rent
2)  Being addicted to and taking excessive recreational drugs
3)  Selling recreational drugs
4)  Ratting out other drug dealers
5)  Having a wife who has been with so many men within the industry, including Nasser
6)  Borrowing $2550 from Nasser never to pay him back
7)  Taking free Weider supplements that were given in trust and intended for personal use only and selling them at his store for a 100% markup
8)  Spilling the beans to his “friend” Nasser’s wife that Nasser slept with Milamar
9)  Embarassing other pros by having them have to fly out to speak to DEA agents
10)  Having calf implants
11)  Recommending dangerous dosages of drugs to clients and ruining their physiques as test pilots.

And in response Milos’ “defence” is that his wife now claims that Nasser had a small penis and only lasted 17 seconds to make Milos feel better?   ::)

And remember Nasser did not do any of this unprovoked, it was only after Milos had the audacity to insult Nasser on the forums.

We want answers >:(

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #95 on: January 11, 2008, 03:46:04 PM »
Milos is a stand up man to actually discuss this on the board without having to resort to his underwear sniffing cronies

lets see-------who do we think is more of a pimp and has slept with more bitches

this "shrek" caveman lookalike with no hair or Milos

hahaha the best you can do is post a candid pic of Nasser backstage in one of his last shows compared to Milos onstage and flexed at the prime of his career.  It's a no-brainer that Nasser's physique was better than Milos--so you should not even be going there.  I bet you Milos himself is not even stupid enough to try to say he had or has a better physique than Nasser!

Umhh milos, your wife nevar told ya about nasser until you asked? Start asking her for moar names and share the answers here, you could end selling your story @ flex just like lobarede did  ;D ;D ;D

Excellent point!  Even if I didn't think of that one! :)

It`s called being an adult,whether you`re 20 or 50.

The Nasser threads were OK at first but now there`s just too many to sift through.

Oh well,worshiping a guy who sells soiled undies is OK for some I guess.  ;D

You guys are seriously running out of phrases or something....I've made an open challenge countless times to anyone to show whereundies are sold or where soiled ones are!  He sells bodybuilding clothing and they come washed! It is sports memorabilia, nothing "gay" about that. 

If you saw a Wayne Gretazky hockey jersey or hockey shorts for sale on ebay would you also logically conclude that he must be therefore selling "soiled underwear"  ::)

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #96 on: January 11, 2008, 03:48:37 PM »
This is the fourth interview by Nasser.  It is entertaining, but it doesn't really amount to anything other than envy, for someone else's success.  If there was said to be a reconcilliation between their friendship, I think Milos would work it out.  But it's all been negativities directed toward Milos; now his wife is involved.  If I were in his shoes, I would not even waste any effort and time reading another interview crap about me; especially if defending my side becomes exhausting and does not help to resolve the problem.  It's a lost cause, and all it becomes is a written form of harrassment.

What does he want?  Does Nasser want Milos to proclaim to the world that he such a bad individual, and that Nasser is the best pro-bb?  Will that stop Nasser from his fury?  Maybe, and maybe not; but then who's next.  I think Milos is dealing with this in the best posible way. Work before play, and leave the personal things behind, for when you have the time. Sometimes, when you've tried everything to soothe the baby from crying, and without success; if you let them cry, they'll cry themselves to sleep.

Milos and Nasser were good friends a long time ago.  But somewhere, their friendship became very bitter (due to the plasma expander I'm guessing), and they never spoke to each other again.  I wouldn't doubt it if the arguement is saved in archives, on this site.  Now years later, Nasser comes back with a vengence and disturbs the unsettled silence between them. The mud-slinging continues, and Nasser has more names to involve.

FLYLO Milos brought this on himself!  All Nasser did initially was point out that Milos had borrowed $2550 and not returned it...and this was after nearly 13 years of silence!  In response Milos made a huge post here tryign to diss Nasser, calling him a low-life, a cheap person, etc. etc.  Therefore, Nasser went on this rampage in Part 4 due to MILOS' silly posting on getbig.com, not due to "envy" of any sort.  What is there to envy in a man who most of the industry hates and most of the industry has slept with his wife?  ::)

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #97 on: January 11, 2008, 03:51:32 PM »
Yeah Nasser was a thread for Mr O ........................ ...........from the front

And from the back!

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #98 on: January 11, 2008, 03:53:53 PM »
And why is Nasser such a HAZ-been.  What has he done for his fellow pro-bb's, in the past few years while he maintained out-of site? NOTHING.  In my opinion, to even include Milamar in the mud-slinging; and to remember or sensationalize their 17 seconds; that happenned years ago, is a good indicationtion that he cherished that moment, and he's still inlove with her.  Milos took two things from Nasser, prosperity and Milamar.  Why else would he be so jealous and envious of Milos.

You are funny FLYLO!  Milos "took Milamar from Milos?"  ::)  Are you nuts?  You think Nasser wanted a relationship with a girl who randomly screwed him without even one single date?!  Nasser was already in a relationship at the time with someone much more wife-material than Milamar!  And where did Milos take "prosperity" from Nasser? lol...by stealing $2550 from him?  What has Milos done for fellow pro-bb's as you say?  Ruined so many physiques, made many enemies, and caused them to get questioned by the DEA?

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #99 on: January 11, 2008, 03:56:53 PM »

Self-Inflicted Meltdown.

Dude, if that were true please tell me which college this is!!!  I've been to college and university, and most of the girls I knew as friends had been with maybe 5 guys or so by the time they were in their early 20's...girls who had been with 15 or more guys by that age were knows as sluts!