Author Topic: Nasser's interview #4: My response  (Read 58992 times)

titusisback

• Getbig V
  • Team Ban Mom Lostabet
Re: Nasser's interview #4: My response
« Reply #275 on: January 17, 2008, 09:55:21 AM »
That would still mean he is not a stranger to about 250,000,000 (250 million) people in the world.  And how many people know you?

Welcome to 2008; the world's population is around 6.6 billion, not 5 which was roughly 20 years ago. I thought accountants are good with numbers.

You seem to have analyzed the "Middle Eastern" penis quite a bit yet you make references to me being gay??  The photos of the Iraqi prisoners that I saw were censored out - I dont know which photos you were looking at and which gay website they must have been on that you visit if they were not censored out.  ???

Are you defending nasser's penis?  ;D  ;D

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
« Reply #276 on: January 17, 2008, 10:01:44 AM »
Welcome to 2008; the world's population is around 6.6 billion, not 5 which was roughly 20 years ago. I thought accountants are good with numbers.

I was being conservative by assuming that a lot of the population growth has been in 3rd world countries where people hardly care or have heard of bodybuilding, but in any case sure, I'll increase it 330 million :)

And no I wasn't defending Nasser's penis as I dont even have to since one of the many women he has been with already defended it earlier in this thread.  Was pointing out the irony of TrueGrit calling me "gay" while he has basically admitted to analyzing Middle Eastern penises and being motivated enough to find the "uncensored" versions of the naked Iraqi prisoner photos.  People can have various fetishes but I mean looking up uncensored pictures of naked prisoners being abused to get off is, I dunno, never heard of by me at least!  ;D

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #277 on: January 17, 2008, 10:04:02 AM »

He is infatuated with it. I can just imagine him on the phone to Nasser...a man old enough to be his daddy..asking him for details of his oh so brief encounter with Milamar..touching himself as he imagines the cute penis entering the dark corridors of his shit stained anus whilst wearing his purchased Sonbaty used clothing.

I think it's quite common in Arab culture for the young man to have sexual relations with the older man..they sure as hell don't like women - the only good thing about a woman for an Arab (which Bob is not and they actually look down on Pakistanis and Indians) is that she may churn out some more boys to have sex with.
O

titusisback

• Getbig V
  • Team Ban Mom Lostabet
« Reply #278 on: January 17, 2008, 10:12:20 AM »
The fact that his penis is even discussed online is an instant classic. If nasser wanted to get publicity with his interview, well... he certainly got some. Perhaps even more than he bargained for  ;D

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
« Reply #279 on: January 17, 2008, 10:24:12 AM »
I think they prefer to discuss Nasser's penis as it means they don't have to address the fact that he is totally finished and washed up (he did at one point have a great physique).

I found the most laughable assertion was Bob's claim that Nasser was filthy rich and living some MTV cribs lifestyle when we can see that he:

flies economy class

drives a crappy car

his apartment is cheaply furnished

he eats at budget restaurants

he sells his used clothes in desperation to make a buck

he remembers that he paid for stuff like meals and petrol 15 years ago

complains about not getting enough free supps from Weider

Everything about him reeks of a guy really needing to count the nickels and dimes. Yet he's Donald Trump according to his schmoes.

That has actually had me cracking a smile at my monitor - I'm not proud of it..but it makes me laugh when people try to claim he's super rich and living the dream when everything about the guy screams Walmart.
O

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #280 on: January 17, 2008, 10:49:29 AM »

I found the most laughable assertion was Bob's claim that Nasser was filthy rich and living some MTV cribs lifestyle when we can see that he:

flies economy class

drives a crappy car

his apartment is cheaply furnished

he eats at budget restaurants

he sells his used clothes in desperation to make a buck

he remembers that he paid for stuff like meals and petrol 15 years ago

complains about not getting enough free supps from Weider

Everything about him reeks of a guy really needing to count the nickels and dimes. Yet he's Donald Trump according to his schmoes.

That has actually had me cracking a smile at my monitor - I'm not proud of it..but it makes me laugh when people try to claim he's super rich and living the dream when everything about the guy screams Walmart.

Shows how little you know about the correlation between having some wealth and the things you mentioned.  I imagine you have little wealth yourself and hang out with people who don't as well, otherwise you would not be questioning these things, and more importantly you would be able to answer how he manages to support himself in San Diego at 300 lbs without employment or business income so to speak (with only investment income).

I know of many millionnaires who fly economy class, drive cars that cost a few tens of thosuands of dollars when new, and eat fast food, or have furnishings in their house that could appear to be cheap in pictures.  Besides, the more popular pro bodybuilders like Nasser would fly somewhere or another about on a weekly basis and often the promoters cheap out by booking economy class tickets.  Ronnie Coleman, Jay Cutler, etc. have all flown economy class many times.  People like you only focus on the "little things" when trying to gather how much money one has (like the cost of their seat in a plane, or the car), and are clueless about investment concepts and the cost of living, which also makes me think that you probably still live at home with your parents.

And I did not say he is filthy rich, but that I estimate he has at a MINIMUM $2 million in excess of his debts.  That is an educated estimate based on his estimated living expenses and the fact that he does not have and is not seeking for any other source of income.

He only mentioned certain meals and gifts that he paid for DCM because DCM came on here before the 4th interview was released and made a crack that Nasser only paid ONCE for his meal.  The comment about Weider supplements was not so much complaining about his own lack of free supplements but a shot at how cheap Milos is to be using free supplements where he is not supposed to and ordering 10x more than any other pro did.  I dont even know why I'm explaining this stuff I feel like I'm talking to a 10 year old child at times.

titusisback

• Getbig V
  • Team Ban Mom Lostabet
« Reply #281 on: January 17, 2008, 11:11:08 AM »
nasser himself and team nasser specialize in having a very modest looking lifestyle, but in reality they're of course wealthy  ;D  ;D  ;D

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
« Reply #282 on: January 17, 2008, 11:20:07 AM »

.  I dont even know why I'm explaining this stuff I feel like I'm talking to a 10 year old child at times.
Because you live for this shit and do it for the attention and internet notoriety it gives you. You've actually managed to alienate and irritate people who hitherto didn't dislike Sonbatty. You're the worst thing could have possibly happened to the ageing, oil filled muscleman.

You pull estimates that he has money out of your ass. With nothing to back it up when the evidence that this man is short of money is practically overwhelming. You keep repeating how does he stay 300lb and live the lifestyle? What lifestyle? his lifestyle is cheap and shit. I would put the guy on suicide watch as he has no friends and women are repulsed by his morbidly obese physical condition and illegal drug habits. I feel sorry for him that it ever came to this as he did once have a physique that was second best only to Yates.
O

titusisback

• Getbig V
  • Team Ban Mom Lostabet
« Reply #283 on: January 17, 2008, 11:55:14 AM »
Because you live for this shit and do it for the attention and internet notoriety it gives you.

bigbobs likes to stir shit, but when I asked him if he'd be proud of associating his real name (I googled it in minutes) to the posts he's made here, he didn't answer yes or no. It's easy to tell why because

a) if he said yes, he should be willing to post his real name here and back his words up
b) if he said no, it'd mean there's a dimension of shame in his nasser obsession and he doesn't want his identity revelead and the entire world learning about his bizarre obsessions simply by googling his name

Conclusion: he's doing it just for the kicks and to a degree, even himself thinks team nasser is a joke.

chester_bbb

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • #1 Shawn Ray fan!
« Reply #284 on: January 17, 2008, 11:57:59 AM »
This might help to dispel any doubts about a certain part of Nasser's anatomy (lol). Received from a correspondent of mine a few minutes ago.

D

"Loved the interview David. Regarding Nasser, this anecdote is more comical than anything else. He guest-posed at the 1996 San Jose Championships. While at his autograph-signing table, he waved over to a girl that I suppose you could say was one of the Gold's Gym San Jose "skanks" (marginal looks, marginal body; basically a gym rat). When she approached, he told her that she was the most beautiful woman he had ever seen. Apparently, that was all he needed to say. After the show, they vanished together. By Monday she had bragged to half the gym that she had sex with him, and in particular that he was rather immense. She further said that Nasser was going to be making trips up to the Bay Area to visit her, which of course never happened.

Please don't quote me on any of this!  :)

Correspondents name????

She is quite the looker. :P Nasser sure can pick them.

dearth

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #285 on: January 17, 2008, 12:43:58 PM »
ha ha
meltdown over a synthol laden, broke idol  :'(

Shows how little you know about the correlation between having some wealth and the things you mentioned.  I imagine you have little wealth yourself and hang out with people who don't as well, otherwise you would not be questioning these things, and more importantly you would be able to answer how he manages to support himself in San Diego at 300 lbs without employment or business income so to speak (with only investment income).

I know of many millionnaires who fly economy class, drive cars that cost a few tens of thosuands of dollars when new, and eat fast food, or have furnishings in their house that could appear to be cheap in pictures.  Besides, the more popular pro bodybuilders like Nasser would fly somewhere or another about on a weekly basis and often the promoters cheap out by booking economy class tickets.  Ronnie Coleman, Jay Cutler, etc. have all flown economy class many times.  People like you only focus on the "little things" when trying to gather how much money one has (like the cost of their seat in a plane, or the car), and are clueless about investment concepts and the cost of living, which also makes me think that you probably still live at home with your parents.

And I did not say he is filthy rich, but that I estimate he has at a MINIMUM $2 million in excess of his debts.  That is an educated estimate based on his estimated living expenses and the fact that he does not have and is not seeking for any other source of income.

He only mentioned certain meals and gifts that he paid for DCM because DCM came on here before the 4th interview was released and made a crack that Nasser only paid ONCE for his meal.  The comment about Weider supplements was not so much complaining about his own lack of free supplements but a shot at how cheap Milos is to be using free supplements where he is not supposed to and ordering 10x more than any other pro did.  I dont even know why I'm explaining this stuff I feel like I'm talking to a 10 year old child at times.

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #286 on: January 17, 2008, 01:11:52 PM »
bigbobs likes to stir shit, but when I asked him if he'd be proud of associating his real name (I googled it in minutes) to the posts he's made here, he didn't answer yes or no. It's easy to tell why because

a) if he said yes, he should be willing to post his real name here and back his words up
b) if he said no, it'd mean there's a dimension of shame in his nasser obsession and he doesn't want his identity revelead and the entire world learning about his bizarre obsessions simply by googling his name

Conclusion: he's doing it just for the kicks and to a degree, even himself thinks team nasser is a joke.

I made clear in my response which types of posts of mine are done in humour and which ones are serious - the ones defending Nasser being serious.  I dont think most people would want their real name posted here, but that doesnt mean everything they post is a joke.

Because you live for this shit and do it for the attention and internet notoriety it gives you. You've actually managed to alienate and irritate people who hitherto didn't dislike Sonbatty. You're the worst thing could have possibly happened to the ageing, oil filled muscleman.

You pull estimates that he has money out of your ass. With nothing to back it up when the evidence that this man is short of money is practically overwhelming. You keep repeating how does he stay 300lb and live the lifestyle? What lifestyle? his lifestyle is cheap and shit. I would put the guy on suicide watch as he has no friends and women are repulsed by his morbidly obese physical condition and illegal drug habits. I feel sorry for him that it ever came to this as he did once have a physique that was second best only to Yates.

What makes you think his lifestylse is cheap - the fact that he some of hte furniture in his house doesnt strike you as being very expensive in pictures?  The fact that he has eaten at some fast food restaurants at times?  The fact that he drives his dog to the beach in a Toyota?  I dont pull estimates out of my ass - they are quite reasonable estimates.  Nasser is low key so he does not try to show off his wealth and prove it to you guys.  You guys WANT to believe that Nasser is broke because it makes you feel better.

ha ha
meltdown over a synthol laden, broke idol  :'(

No, actually, no meltdown there at all, just trying to educate the simpletons on basic financial matters

She is quite the looker. :P Nasser sure can pick them.

All you can is photoshop pictures because the real ones make you jealous and bitter inside:

titusisback

• Getbig V
  • Team Ban Mom Lostabet
« Reply #287 on: January 17, 2008, 01:26:54 PM »
I made clear in my response which types of posts of mine are done in humour and which ones are serious - the ones defending Nasser being serious.  I dont think most people would want their real name posted here, but that doesnt mean everything they post is a joke.
Ok, why wouldn't you want your name posted here? Wouldn't it be an honor to have your name associated with, which is undoubtedly a very fierce campaign to support nasser? Wouldn't it make your heart fill with joy?

With regards to nasser's lifetyle, nothing strikes me as something that requires $2M to support.. an old toyota etc. I'm sure he has some money saved, but if I had 2 million, I sure as hell wouldn't sell my clothes online. You may call it sports memorabilia and that's fine, but the general opinion is that is has a very homosexual dimension, period. Why would anyone wealthy want that stigma associated to them?

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #288 on: January 17, 2008, 01:42:09 PM »
With regards to nasser's lifetyle, nothing strikes me as something that requires $2M to support.. an old toyota etc. I'm sure he has some money saved, but if I had 2 million, I sure as hell wouldn't sell my clothes online. You may call it sports memorabilia and that's fine, but the general opinion is that is has a very homosexual dimension, period. Why would anyone wealthy want that stigma associated to them?

$2 million is not unreasonably high amount to support a retired lifestyle.  If I were to retire and keep my present relatively-modest lifestyle, I would need at least $1 million in the bank - assuming a 5% after-tax rate of return adjusted for inflation - which would give me 50k after tax, and I live in an area with a lower cost of living than Nasser does.  Nasser is also much bigger than me, which of course requires more expenses too.  I also work so I'm not going out as often as Nasser does since he's retired.  So to assume that Nasser needs twice the amount to retire than I would is quite a reasonable estimate.

dearth

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #289 on: January 17, 2008, 04:33:14 PM »
big bobs what a pathetic soul you are...

epic attempt to not look gay, after confessing your love for nassers old clothes...

as for the prostitute(s) in the picture that you proudly keep posting...
the only thing you've proven is that you're gay for nasser (probably because of the uncircumsized muslim cock)
and that you also have $10 to pay for sex just like nasser

What makes you think his lifestylse is cheap - the fact that he some of hte furniture in his house doesnt strike you as being very expensive in pictures?  The fact that he has eaten at some fast food restaurants at times?  The fact that he drives his dog to the beach in a Toyota?  I dont pull estimates out of my ass - they are quite reasonable estimates.  Nasser is low key so he does not try to show off his wealth and prove it to you guys.  You guys WANT to believe that Nasser is broke because it makes you feel better.

No, actually, no meltdown there at all, just trying to educate the simpletons on basic financial matters

All you can is photoshop pictures because the real ones make you jealous and bitter inside:

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #290 on: January 17, 2008, 04:52:32 PM »

epic attempt to not look gay, after confessing your love for nassers old clothes...

the only thing you've proven is that you're gay for nasser (probably because of the uncircumsized muslim cock)

Keeping remaining in denial by calling them prostitutes - you are only re-proving your own bitterness and jealousy.

And if you weren't so stupid you would know that Muslims are required to circumcise, let alone even know how to spell the word. 

titusisback

• Getbig V
  • Team Ban Mom Lostabet
« Reply #291 on: January 17, 2008, 05:04:52 PM »
..let alone even know how to spell the word. 

Dude, you've had "aggressive" spelled wrong in your signature for months  ;D

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #292 on: January 17, 2008, 05:05:50 PM »
Milos before injecting his clients with insulin..

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #293 on: January 17, 2008, 05:07:31 PM »
Dude, you've had "aggressive" spelled wrong in your signature for months  ;D

That's a typo, not a spelling mistake...and have been too lazy to fix it.  See if I typed something like "uggressive" then it would be obvious its a spelling mistake, but aggressive with one g is just because I was typing so fast I didnt realize that I hadnt properly hit G twice  ;D

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
« Reply #294 on: January 17, 2008, 05:10:25 PM »

Actually, muslims are circumcised.. It's pretty important, as it is with Jews. Good show of knowledge on your part.

And where do you draw up Bob's girl being a prostitute? If he has posted several pictures with the same woman, then he must going an awful lot of trouble to keep something up.

Bottom line is that you had no arguement, so you resorted to calling his girl a hooker.. Maybe its your lack of social experience that makes you deem any girl in the arms of another man a prostitute? Maybe you ought to grow a little personally before attacking Team Nasser?

titusisback

• Getbig V
  • Team Ban Mom Lostabet
« Reply #295 on: January 17, 2008, 05:11:23 PM »
...because I was jerking off so fast I didnt realize that I hadnt properly hit nasser in the anus twice first ;D

Fixed

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
« Reply #296 on: January 17, 2008, 05:13:03 PM »
Fixed

Editing quotes.. Pathetic!

Can't you do better than that?

titusisback

• Getbig V
  • Team Ban Mom Lostabet
« Reply #297 on: January 17, 2008, 05:28:33 PM »
Editing quotes.. Pathetic!
Can't you do better than that?

Is this the best you can do?  ::)

Nice 13.5 inch arms, picture taken with a $69 camera in mom's basement  ;D

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #298 on: January 17, 2008, 05:32:10 PM »
Is this the best you can do?  ::)

Nice 13.5 inch arms, picture taken with a $69 camera in mom's basement  ;D

Camel Jockey looks pretty good here - especially for his age.

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
« Reply #299 on: January 17, 2008, 05:33:01 PM »
The irony is that Muslims and Jews are incredibly similar (apart from the higher intelligence of Jews) and have lived together reasonably peacefully for millennia.
O