Author Topic: Nasser's response to Milos's latest post  (Read 20634 times)

FLYLO

• Getbig III
Re: Nasser's response to Milos's latest post
« Reply #150 on: January 13, 2008, 01:09:15 AM »
I agree, except the insults since I do not know Matt. I don't find that there's a connection between being intelligent and being responsible, though acting as such is considered to be an intelligent decision. It doesn't take a great amount of intelligence to know what you want from life and be responsible, its a matter of having focus and will power.

I personally don't care about intelligence as much I care about someone's character, since in most cases one has more control over his/her character than they do over their intelligence. How you treat me matters to me, not how how intelligent you are. Similarly, its what you do with your potential that matters, not mental masturbation  ;)

Agreed.  Matt seems to be wacking off a lot.

arce377

• Getbig IV
  • ARCE DO SAN MARTIALARTS SCHOOL
« Reply #151 on: January 13, 2008, 01:46:37 AM »
Damn...
ARCE
DOSAN DOJO

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
« Reply #152 on: January 14, 2008, 09:06:46 AM »
He comes here to cause trouble. Which is fine, this is getbig after all. But when he started that thread on the G and O about Bluto being kicked out of the team, I knew he was a character. Plus he only has like 40 posts, I don't know what he is all about other than stirring shit up.

He has stated before that he is David Robson from bodybuilding.com - the man who is interviewing Nasser in these recent interviews that are being talked about here.  He started by coming on here to post updates on when interviews are being posted to keep up in the loop.  Since he is also in regular contact with Nasser sometimes he posts messages from Nasser himself - like actually copy and pastes them - and he identifies them as messages from Nasser.  So where is he coming on here to cause trouble?  The post about Bluto was from Nasser El Sonbaty.  Don't hate the messenger!

Lamplighterx

• Getbig III
  • I support the Wizard of Truth
« Reply #153 on: January 14, 2008, 09:10:48 AM »
I think its great how david is coming on here and letting us  have access to the thoughts and messages of Nasser
Its Nasser's genuine respect for his fans and his ability to tell it like it really is that makes him my fav bodybuilder of all time
Proud to be a member of Team Nasser

YoungBlood

• Getbig V
  • Weee!
« Reply #154 on: January 14, 2008, 10:30:07 AM »
Hedgehog and asked me in one of the Nasser threads nearly a week ago to get more details on BigBobs and Nasser's sexual encounter, so here they are!

1)  It lasted 45 minutes
2)  I wanted Nasser to wear a condom; initially Nasser did not want to but finally he complied!
3)  He was loud - moaning and screaming.
4)  I was also calling him "Nasty Nas" in bed!
5)  The "cute penis" comment was my word choice to compliment it.  I couldn't say "your penis is beautiful," and I guess I didn't want to say something like, "your dick is so huge, Huge Nasser!" 
6)  Nasser had me in all different possible positions, frequently turning from one to another.

Fixed. :-X

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #155 on: January 14, 2008, 02:52:09 PM »
LOL @ YB !!  :)

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #156 on: January 14, 2008, 07:24:53 PM »
Which variation of intelligent people people do you see yourself as?

Flylo you have no right to even use the word "intelligent" in any of your posts since you proved today that you have none of it!

GigantorX

• Getbig V
  • GetBig's A-Team is the Light of Truth!
« Reply #157 on: January 14, 2008, 07:30:06 PM »
Flylo you have no right to even use the word "intelligent" in any of your posts since you proved today that you have none of it!
::)

You are the one with zero intelligence my friend! Nasser has been exposed and with that, you have been exposed as well. Nasser is a washed up, broke ass, no good has been and never was. Keep buying his soiled trunks and have fun jerking off into them. And keep buying them as well, because Nasser needs every penny to feed his drug addiction and to keep his lights on! All of those pics of Nasser are old as hell and the current ones show nothing but a shriveled old man with nothing in life but "Team Nasser" on Getbig.

Fucking Pathetic.

Best Regards!

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #158 on: January 14, 2008, 10:57:18 PM »
::)

You are the one with zero intelligence my friend! Nasser has been exposed and with that, you have been exposed as well. Nasser is a washed up, broke ass, no good has been and never was. Keep buying his soiled trunks and have fun jerking off into them. And keep buying them as well, because Nasser needs every penny to feed his drug addiction and to keep his lights on! All of those pics of Nasser are old as hell and the current ones show nothing but a shriveled old man with nothing in life but "Team Nasser" on Getbig.

Fucking Pathetic.

Best Regards!

Blah blah typical getbig pumpkinhead response, ignoring all logical replies and photos and just repeating the same crap like a broken record.

JediKnight

• Getbig IV
« Reply #159 on: January 14, 2008, 11:07:51 PM »

Old Man Nasser Yarafat and his fat faced son Bobo.

England_1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #160 on: January 14, 2008, 11:12:40 PM »
Yassar looking great  :-X

Team Yates

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #161 on: January 14, 2008, 11:55:30 PM »
Yassar looking great  :-X

Dorian looking great  :-X

Alex23

« Reply #162 on: January 14, 2008, 11:57:56 PM »
Dorian looking great  :-X

Still looks better than any number of sand niggars put toghether.

LatsMcGee

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #163 on: January 15, 2008, 02:54:53 AM »
Nasser sure likes hanging out in the mensroom.  He must be cruising for glory holes.

EL Mariachi

• Getbig V
« Reply #164 on: January 15, 2008, 03:17:37 AM »
Huge Nasser EL Fucking Baty  :D

Sumpa

• Getbig III
  • GetHUGE!
« Reply #165 on: January 15, 2008, 04:35:02 AM »
Huge Nasser EL Fucking Baty  :D

That's right!